Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ffs rhys :mad:
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it lovely to see the McQueens back to their best.

This has been a lovely episode.
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slimy is so 100% accurate for Rhys right now it's unreal.

And Ruby is such a cow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad Jacqui knows he's lying to her.

I hope she gives him utter hell when she finds out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are so busted you slimeball.

So glad that Jacqui is playing it cool.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    How can no-one see how horrible Ruby is. And I really want Diane to sass Maddie, big style.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poor Jacqui, she's gonna be heartbroken, to the point where she isn't even going to be Fiesty anymore :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Poor Jacqui, she's gonna be heartbroken, to the point where she isn't even going to be Fiesty anymore :(

Oh I think she'll be plenty fiesty.

Fiesty enough to rip Cindy's hair out, anyway. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Oh I think she'll be plenty fiesty.

Fiesty enough to rip Cindy's hair out, anyway. :o

Eventually. I don't think she will to start though, because Rhys is such a big part of her, especially seeing as he chose her over his best mate, I think she'll take this Cindy thing terribly :(

I hope I'm wrong and she bitchslaps them both. Big time :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I would of handled this Rhys stuff better if he actually felt guilty about what he was doing, but he doesn't and It just kills Racqui for me, which is a shame cause they went through so much together.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    The McQueens were all over that episode. Myra's 50 shades, the Nana reference, Carmel's love of battered sausage. I never thought I'd be happy to see Carmel, but I really am.

Jack was gooooooooooorgeous. :o

I'm not really feeling the teen stuff. Still can't hear most of what Maddie says in her singy songy voice, and gave up trying about 12 months ago.
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Esther wasn't gay I'd so ship her and Dylan :o

Nobody's sexuality is fixed in HO - it's worth a try!
    I appreciate this Carmel storyline, but her scar is very superficial and if they wanted to go this direction with the storyline, they should have scarred her more. I just don't believe that a child would even notice her scar, let alone be afraid of it.

Not in this day and age, anyways.

In my experience kids tend to just be curious - they'd be most likely to just ask 'what's that mark on your face?' or something equally blunt (if they're old enough to talk - if not, I agree, they'd be unlikely to be afraid of it)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think she's calm before the storm.

And when Tony finds out, and they have proper proof, she's gonna give them both the worst time of their lives.

I do think she'll crumble after she's done the Jacqui McQueen thing, though. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think she's calm before the storm.

And when Tony finds out, and they have proper proof, she's gonna give them both the worst time of their lives.

I do think she'll crumble after she's done the Jacqui McQueen thing, though. :o

God, she's going to be SO hurt, isn't she? What a horrible betrayal, after everything they've been through. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    God, she's going to be SO hurt, isn't she? What a horrible betrayal, after everything they've been through. :(

Especially after Rhys was there for her through the rape, and everything, and the aftermath of it and helped her get past it, and move on.

He's gonna break her heart. :(

I just don't know why they've done this to them. They used to be the strongest couple on the show, more or less. What are they thinking? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ooooh, it's gonna be so sad :(

She'll be crushed, I'll be crushed. I just bloody hope it doesn't coincide with sad Stendan times. I won't have enough tears for it all! :(:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just don't know why they've done this to them. They used to be the strongest couple on the show, more or less. What are they thinking? :o

Oi don't know. :cry:

Having said that, Myra really did make me laugh with the Nana line. :o:D

Bit of a sombre feel to the show at the mo though. Needs more fun. Bullying, prem babies, and marital breakdown x 2 don't make for massive chuckles.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member
    It really feels good to have Carmel back, especially now that we're down three McQueens with Michaela gone, Mercy in hospital and Theresa on the run. They were written very well today.

I adore having Myra more central. And although Jack hasn't got his own storyline, he's getting more screen time than he's had in ages, and he's wonderful.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    luckylila wrote: »
    In my experience kids tend to just be curious - they'd be most likely to just ask 'what's that mark on your face?' or something equally blunt (if they're old enough to talk - if not, I agree, they'd be unlikely to be afraid of it)

I only say this because I have a scar on my face. Albeit, it's old so it's very faded now, but still, people barely notice it. And not in a "I'm secretly looking, but not looking" way.

It's got so much potential to be fantastic, but it's missing that umph for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member

She'll be crushed, I'll be crushed. I just bloody hope it doesn't coincide with sad Stendan times. I won't have enough tears for it all! :(:o

Oh Christ.

"STEVEN, MOI LYNSEY IS DEAD!"

"RHYS IS CHEATIN' ON MEH, MUM!"

*both weep*
    Oi don't know. :cry:

Having said that, Myra really did make me laugh with the Nana line. :o:D

Bit of a sombre feel to the show at the mo though. Needs more fun. Bullying, prem babies, and marital breakdown x 2 don't make for massive chuckles.

Oh I did like that, too. :D

Myra was a bit of a fox tonight, with her Fifty shades. ;)

Yeah, I think it needs a bit of fun, but then I think about the most likely football stuff (from PJ and Dan dressed in football gear) and I think maybe not. :p

ETA: EE just had Billy say, "I don't think I've got any of my fight left in me," and Jay went, "Course you have! You're Billy Mitchell!"

All I could think was, "You're Brendan Brady, aren't ya?!" :o :cool:
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope that when Jacqui finds out the whole truth she plays it cool and plans some truly awesome revenge on that bastard and his Tart!:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ETA: EE just had Billy say, "I don't think I've got any of my fight left in me," and Jay went, "Course you have! You're Billy Mitchell!"

All I could think was, "You're Brendan Brady, aren't ya?!" :o :cool:

No they didn't. :mad:

Since when has Billy had ANY fight?!!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I love R Myra, and Nicole is just a stunning woman.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else asked for a new part? I asked a couple of hours ago.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacqui can be cool when she wants to, remember when she found out that Des was a rubbish racist and humiliated him in front of the whole pub?

I think she smacked him one afterwards but that was fine. :D
This discussion has been closed.