Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 151)

Comments

• Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,910
    Forum Member
    Sarah's smiles are scaring me so much :cry:

C&S, your Prague coat idea is lovely. Ste wrapped inside it :o
    Sorreh.:o

:D:D:D

Better?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone :)

This just feels amazing where we are now with Brendan and Ste together in Dublin and to think this time last year poor Brendan was stuck in prison for a murder he didn't do! They have come along way since then. I meant to add in my first post Emmett and Kieron have so much chemistry together you can see it so clearly. I don't see that with Kieron and PJ. Our boys are meant to be together. Its incredible we have had over 2 years with this special couple

I actually can't wait til December for these Dublin scenes to air on tv I wanna see it all right now lol

And everyone should remember when that Stug wedding airs on tv grrrr just think of Stendan in Dublin ;) as we all know it will be on tv after that wedding
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Ooh. Now, there's a thought.

I think either sound perfect. :o

I'm just happy either way really. :)

I'm just drifting round in a cloud of happiness here. It's unnatural.
    kojan wrote: »
    A bit yes, some people were like ugh I'm confused I don't know who to ship, inner turmoil!! ;) too each their own I guess. Though It would be quite sad if they got proper into it, started fic and all that jazz, then the next day Eggy ****s off to Ireland.

Oh dear. Well, there's something for everyone, I suppose. :o:D

And no one is jumping off the ship because of an awkward Eggy neck snog.
    *looks around suspiciously*
    Anyway, Brendan kept his shoes on. That's like not inhaling with a spliff, right?
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello :-)

The weirdest comment I have seen so far is why did brendan top eoghan for now cheryl and ste are going to blame him for attacking eoghan

Yeah because it really looked liked brendan was attacking eoghan it was a flipping snog on the sofa they didn't even get to the shagging stage
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sarah's smiles are scaring me so much :cry:

C&S, your Prague coat idea is lovely. Ste wrapped inside it :o

Warm and cuddly Ready. Sheltering each other. :o
    Meg1xxx wrote: »
    And everyone should remember when that Stug wedding airs on tv grrrr just think of Stendan in Dublin ;) as we all know it will be on tv after that wedding

Stug wedding cannot hurt me. A mild irritation that I can bat away like a fly.

It's lovely to get delurkers btw. Always happens when things are really nice, or they're going down the crapper. Luckily this seems to be the former. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    So do we want a reunion in hollyoaks, then a holiday in Dublin to sort everything out etc
    Or
    Brendan to think ill never have ste, go to Ireland stand on the bridge, turn around and theres his boy come to get him back for good this time.

Im hoping for the second =)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    So do we want a reunion in hollyoaks, then a holiday in Dublin to sort everything out etc
    Or
    Brendan to think ill never have ste, go to Ireland stand on the bridge, turn around and theres his boy come to get him back for good this time.

I'm happy with either. But I can't resist the second one. :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to the aftermath of Breoghan, if only for the awkwardness.:o

Cheryl presumably will disown Brendan again, because she gets to decide who Eoghan gets snoggy with, obviously.

I do want to see Brendan looking embarrassed when he speaks to Ste.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Or

I think I want the latter. :o
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as their back together, snogging each others faces off, declaring their love and shagging on every available surface, I don't care how they do it :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    If we have got official Stendan, how do we think Brendan will react when Pa arrives? Poor Ste, if he's pushed aside for the parents again, he'll be heartbroken. I wonder if Brendan does push him aside but has a complete breakdown after and Ste finds him. And then we have this huge reveal to Ste, but no-one else knows.

And, Dublin, Stendan, Night, Bridge. So lovely. For the romanticist in me, I'd love Ste to follow Brendan to Dublin, but I think it would be so much more significant if Brendan invited him to Dublin. As a couple, on a holiday. I'd be so proud of my boy :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Someone mentioned a few pages back how sexy Emmett looks in glasses and I totally agree he just looks so sexy, intelligent and can I say hot too *blushes* and for the record I fancy Emmett a lot *blushes* I'm sure I'm not alone on this though
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Welcome Meg! :)
    Warm and cuddly Ready. Sheltering each other. :o

Just like the quote that Brendan's Ma used to say. Awwwwww :o
    Sorreh.:o

:D:D:D

Better?

Yes, that's far less creepy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Meg1xxx wrote: »
    Someone mentioned a few pages back how sexy Emmett looks in glasses and I totally agree he just looks so sexy, intelligent and can I say hot too *blushes* and for the record I fancy Emmett a lot *blushes* I'm sure I'm not alone on this though
    Not alone at all.;)
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still so happy:):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will tonights episode continue from last night or will it be one of those ones that they do that it will be the next morning and everyone will be all embarrased looking :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »
    Will tonights episode continue from last night or will it be one of those ones that they do that it will be the next morning and everyone will be all embarrased looking :-)
    I'd guess it's the next day, but it's not entirely clear.
    Eoghan offers Cheryl a job in Derry and she is forced to give Brendan an ultimatum.

Meanwhile, as Ste and Brendan share a moment, Doug returns to the village.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had a twitter conversation with someone who lives in Dublin who could have been an extra, but can't make it - they told me that it was for a theatre outing.

Stendan going to see a nice opera? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member

Isn't something really surprising meant to happen? Bronagh said that on KeeBro, correct.

Do we think something different tonight or she was talking about yesterday? Because yesterday was slightly spoilered. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh right I suppose it will be I wonder if that means that brendan goes looking for ste :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Isn't something really surprising meant to happen? Bronagh said that on KeeBro, correct.

Do we think something different tonight or she was talking about yesterday? Because yesterday was slightly spoilered. :confused:

I wonder if she reckoned that we'd be surprised by Broghan?

The moment is tonight :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    people of Dublin better do us proud getting pictures! ahh i only live 2hr 30min away!! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had a twitter conversation with someone who lives in Dublin who could have been an extra, but can't make it - they told me that it was for a theatre outing.

That's ... a bit mind boggling. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Theatre outing?!
    khughes90 wrote: »

I think the kiss, with Cheryl and Ste seeing, was supposed to be the surprising thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she reckoned that we'd be surprised by Broghan?
    She underestimated us.;)
This discussion has been closed.