Options

Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 266)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're making sense.

Thank you :)
    I never know..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubystar3 wrote: »
    Even though I don't condone violence, I must say I have never enjoyed seeing the smug git DTW, get his face punched as much as I have by both Christian & Syed ! I must sign off now, i am still clinging to the hope DTW is lying. #VivaChryed

P.S I think both DTW and Derek should exit by death by overuse of hair gel !

BIB: Agreed:) I have only seen Danny twice, but both times he has been punched in the face. Excellent:)

I am off as well. Happy chatting.

(And if Danny is telling the truth, I think my selective hearing will return - so many things make that possibility even worse than it was to me a couple of weeks ago - it's not just about the lie, it's about taste, damn it.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB: I think when Danny was leaning into Syed (like a massive perv), Syed should have vomitted all over Danny's shoes.

This:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ack, Christian looked so tragic.:(
    It's going to be everyone trying to do the right thing and totally not. :(
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB: Agreed:) I have only seen Danny twice, but both times he has been punched in the face. Excellent:)

I am off as well. Happy chatting.

(And if Danny is telling the truth, I think my selective hearing will return - so many things make that possibility even worse than it was to me a couple of weeks ago - it's not just about the lie, it's about taste, damn it.)

Night!

BiB: Ha! Wise choice. I have seen every second of him. You've seen all the good bits. ;) Okay, I'm lying, you've missed all the comedy gold. :sleep: You need to catch up at one point, preferably when you're feeling down and need a laugh.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ack, Christian looked so tragic.:(
    It's going to be everyone trying to do the right thing and totally not. :(

I'm desperate for humour and smut - my inspiration is just......gone:(
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    lovesy wrote: »
    I agree with this. I can see them going to America, having some 'time out' so to speak, seeing Christian's family. But I couldn't buy them staying there permanently.

Yes I can see this too. Unless they decide to skip America and go to Birmingham instead at the last minute :p it does seem like they will leave for America. Which I kind of like cos it's a bit different to the norm!

But I would imagine that we will eventually hear word that Chryed have returned from the states and settled back in the UK to be with Yasmin. Or, preferably, that Amira's new boyfriend doesn't like Yas so she's now living with Chryed in America :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm desperate for humour and smut - my inspiration is just......gone:(

It's angst kingdom. :(
    At least there was no erection acting going on when Danny was in Syed's personal space. Just plenty of get off me, you freak. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's angst kingdom. :(
    At least there was no erection acting going on when Danny was in Syed's personal space. Just plenty of get off me, you freak. :)

Syed, feeling less ambiguous, feeling his cock almost disappear at Danny's entrance.

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm haunted by that last image of Christian. It's just so graphic and bloody.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovesy wrote: »
    Good post:) DTW has come across as very manipulative and quite menacing, I think he saw that vulnerability, confusion and desperation in Syed. It is about power and ego. Like you, I'm not excusing Syed here, he is responsible for his own actions and hasn't acted well, but I think he is still forgivable, not just from my POV, but from Christian's POV, they can still work things out and leave together. Christian has now seen DTW manipulations and nastiness first hand:(

I think the good thing EE have done is show what a bad place Syed was in. Yes, some of it of his own making but It's always been more complex than Syed meeting a bloke at a club and sleeping with him or wanting a penthouse. Yes, if he lied then Christian will find it hard to forgive especially after all the other lies. but I have sympathy for Syed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wooohhhh just seen the punch scene :eek:!! /Better late then never :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »

As usual, the outward expression of his internal pain.

sobs.:cry:

He's broken, not by Danny, really, but by Syed's confusion and lies, that Danny brought to life.

I can't bear Christian hurt.

Can't.:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Syed, feeling less ambiguous, feeling his cock almost disappear at Danny's entrance.

:D:D Wither.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I make a cup of tea then refresh my page and get this ......:eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It really is :(

Btw, I have to say the age-issues have been constant thing that EE have tried briefly to explore with Chryed which is sort of good because it is a realistic concern.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, it was so sweet when Syed was telling Christian off for forgetting his keys.
    And then that tw*t walked in.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ditzy Lady wrote: »
    I make a cup of tea then refresh my page and get this ......:eek::eek:

Put some more sugar in it you:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really is :(

Btw, I have to say the age-issues have been constant thing that EE have tried briefly to explore with Chryed.

I think it's Christian's greatest fear, that Syed will leave him for someone younger. :(
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really wasn't expecting it to be that bad. I was 'just' expecting bruises, not that amount of blood. I assumed by the time Syed saw him he'd be cleaned up a bit.
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    I think the good thing EE have done is show what a bad place Syed was in. Yes, some of it of his own making but It's always been more complex than Syed meeting a bloke at a club and sleeping with him or wanting a penthouse. Yes, if he lied then Christian will find it hard to forgive especially after all the other lie's. but I have sympathy for Syed.

Yeah, I agree. Syed never struck me as being particularly bothered about Danny in a sexual way (maybe this was just bad writing, I don't know, but this is what came across to me), but Danny was a) useful to him b) flattering his ego by being a good-looking, successful guy who was genuinely interested in him and listened to what he had to say and c) was very, very different to Christian. That last one sounds bad, but Syed didn't need someone who was kind and supportive and genuine, he needed someone ruthless and ambitious and, well, rich. Did Syed have a couple of thoughts like 'man, I wish I could live in a penthouse'? Sure. But who hasn't, especially when you're debt-ridden? It wasn't about Danny specifically, it was about the lifestyle he represented, and a lifestyle that became appealing because he'd messed up his own (perfectly lovely) lifestyle. You always window-shop the most when you can afford the least. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's Christian's greatest fear, that Syed will leave him for someone younger. :(

And that they are in different places in their lives, want different things.:(
    That Danny sure goes for the jugular. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, I agree. Syed never struck me as being particularly bothered about Danny in a sexual way (maybe this was just bad writing, I don't know, but this is what came across to me), but Danny was a) useful to him b) flattering his ego by being a good-looking, successful guy who was genuinely interested in him and listened to what he had to say and c) was very, very different to Christian. That last one sounds bad, but Syed didn't need someone who was kind and supportive and genuine, he needed someone ruthless and ambitious and, well, rich. Did Syed have a couple of thoughts like 'man, I wish I could live in a penthouse'? Sure. But who hasn't, especially when you're debt-ridden? It wasn't about Danny specifically, it was about the lifestyle he represented, and a lifestyle that became appealing because he'd messed up his own (perfectly lovely) lifestyle. You always window-shop the most when you can afford the least. :p

Concur.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wasn't expecting it to be that bad. I was 'just' expecting bruises, not that amount of blood. I assumed by the time Syed saw him he'd be cleaned up a bit.

I wish I could see it like this. But I can't. Because Syed found Danny personally attractive, because it felt 'possible' to him, fantasy though it was.

And that's why Syed fessed that it wasn't just 'nothing', because it wasn't. It was massively to do with everything you say. But Syed fell for it, because a big piece of him wanted not just the lifestyle, but Danny.

He realised just what Danny was, but the temptation was there. And he acknowledged that to Christian.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

I think Danny basically represents a lot of Christian's fears :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And on Thursday I will be shouting at Christian to tell Syed the truth. Chryed, you numpties.
This discussion has been closed.