Options

Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Didn't William Hague have something to do with the original Wales Abuse Inquiry report - more reasons to fear full disclosure - can see the headlines now What did the Foreign Secretary know ? This will run and run starting and is to look like a Tarantino Mexican standoff where three groups all with loaded guns face each other - The ancien regime of the Tory establishment with links to current serving grandees , The BBC , and Murdoch / the press post Leveson.

As Macbeth says ...

“I am in blood stepped in so far that should I wade no more, Returning were as tedious as go o’er.”
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    pmaxted wrote: »
    Didn't William Hague have something to do with the original Wales Abuse Inquiry report - more reasons to fear full disclosure - can see the headlines now What did the Foreign Secretary know ? This will run and run starting and is to look like a Tarantino Mexican standoff where three groups all with loaded guns face each other - The ancien regime of the Tory establishment with links to current serving grandees , The BBC , and Murdoch / the press post Leveson.

As Macbeth says ...

“I am in blood stepped in so far that should I wade no more, Returning were as tedious as go o’er.”

Apparently it was he who ordered the inquiry: "amid growing public pressure, in 1996 the-then Secretary of State for Wales, William Hague, ordered an inquiry into allegations of hundreds of cases of child abuse in care homes in former county council areas of Clwyd and Gwynedd between 1974 and 1990"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20196086
  • Options
    overlineoverline Posts: 1,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To all the posters having a pop at the David Icke forum:
    Do you also publicly ridicule other people who are different?

Just to add, Michael Portillo was named on there the other day in connection with the North Wales abuse cases and everyone on there seems to have accepted his involvement as fact, despite no evidence whatsoever.

Yet, Portillo has spoken out backing calls from the Children’s Commissioner for Wales for full investigation, adding pressure on Cameron to act.
    The bombshell claim means there are now allegations that four senior Conservatives, including at least two who were close to the former Prime Minister, were child abusers.

It was revealed as David Cameron faced mounting pressure to hold a new inquiry into the abuse scandal at children’s homes in North Wales in the 1970s and 80s.

The Children’s Commissioner for Wales, Keith Towler, said yesterday that unless a fresh investigation is carried out there will always be allegations of a whitewash.

He added: “Unless you do that, this level of suspicion will always be around – that there is a cover-up, that there is a containment exercise, that we have to protect somebody.”

He was backed by ex-Tory Defence Secretary Michael Portillo who said the PM was demanding “absolute transparency” from the BBC over the Jimmy Savile abuse scandal.

Mr Portillo said: “David Cameron will have to adopt a similar position.

“He will have to say he wishes to get to the root of whatever may have happened – not institutionally with the Conservative Party but whatever it was that may have happened.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tom-watson-mp-a-top-minister-1417353
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    overline wrote: »
    Generally speaking, no.

Icke is a special case, in fact a very special case, he's 'so far out there' with his frankly bonkers theories that ridicule tends to become the default setting, not that he cares as he attracts enough like minded followers to make a lot of money out of them.

The argument that he 'isn't entirely wrong about everything, all the time' just doesn't wash, you can say the same about a stopped clock - it tells the correct time twice daily, but you wouldn't rely on it, or believe it, the rest of the time.

Most posts on there are totally bonkers, the danger is that they are mixed in with a few worthwhile and truthful bits of information, which can result in people being sucked in and starting to believe all the nonsense.

I remember someone once comparing his forum with a box of chocolates as a comparison, it went something like...

If someone pointed to a box of chocolates that largely have centres made of broken glass and animal droppings, but a few apparently have real centres in the coating, most people would just throw the box in the bin, as it's not as if chocolate is hard to obtain anywhere else.
    I'm certainly sceptical about most things written on the Icke forums. A large percentage of it seems to be the ramblings of complete nutters. However, there are some snippets of information that if researched further do seem to hold some weight.
    I like the box of chocs analogy though. :D
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,026
    Forum Member
    In the Daily Telegraph this morning:

Twitter claims identify politician in North Wales child abuse case

extracts:

A Tory politician facing historic accusations of child abuse has been widely identified on the internet.......Yesterday his name was widely circulating on the internet including through hundreds of messages on the social networking site Twitter. However several other politicians not suspected of any involvement were also included in the messages.

Have trimmed your post....on the one hand one unamed person has been identified but several others not involved have also been named. :confused:

How's that work, list 20 politicians at random one of them is a paedophile as chosen by tweeter users?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,026
    Forum Member
    munta wrote: »
    I'm certainly sceptical about most things written on the Icke forums. A large percentage of it seems to be the ramblings of complete nutters. However, there are some snippets of information that if researched further do seem to hold some weight.
    I like the box of chocs analogy though. :D

What worried me about Tom Watson was his use of the phrase, "we need to join the dots up".

In the case of Icke they could be through blood groups?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Have trimmed your post....on the one hand one unamed person has been identified but several others not involved have also been named. :confused:

How's that work, list 20 politicians at random one of them is a paedophile as chosen by tweeter users?

If you read the names tweated, one is alledgedly involved in this scandal. The rest appear however are alledged to have been involved in other sex scandals. I guess its the Telegraphs way of trying to issolate one scandal from another so as not to muddy the waters with unconnected events. Until names are named by the media its all pretty much a guessing game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What worried me about Tom Watson was his use of the phrase, "we need to join the dots up".

In the case of Icke they could be through blood groups?
    I'm sorry, can you explain further. I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Contrary to the perception of Savile being a recluse, Sue says he had hundreds of friends — it’s just he grouped them into ‘boxes’.
    One ‘box’ comprised his friends in Glencoe, Scotland, where he had a cottage. Another was made up of friends in Scarborough, his favourite seaside town.
    He also had a small circle in London, where he owned a flat near Regent’s Park. Then there was the friends through his TV and charity work

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2069358/Jimmy-Saviles-secret-lover-Sue-Hymns-talks-VERY-unconventional-life-together.html#ixzz2BLA2MKro

Confirmation from his on/off girlfriend he had different groups of friends and in which areas.

I'm still puzzled by that SM Hospital magazine, would they really make such a glaringly obvious mistake in his death date. I'm looking for more details about his death, does anyone know anymore than he was found at his home after suffering with pneumonia? Does make you wonder about him being encased in concrete, after everything I've read I wouldn't be surprised if he's sat on a remote island somewhere still laughing at us!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...on the one hand one unamed person has been identified but several others not involved have also been named. :confused:

I take it to mean that the person Newsnight were told they could not name has been widely named, but along with others (unfortunately - false allegations of paedophilia can damage someones life irrevocably if believed). Maybe some of the tweeters are Icke forum members?
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    festyflo wrote: »
    Contrary to the perception of Savile being a recluse, Sue says he had hundreds of friends it’s just he grouped them into ‘boxes’.

One may have hundreds of acquaintances and contact-but not friends.

As for the grouping into boxes, might some of those be coffins?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I take it to mean that the person Newsnight were told they could not name has been widely named, but along with others (unfortunately - false allegations of paedophilia can damage someones life irrevocably if believed). Maybe some of the tweeters are Icke forum members?

Could be plod visits on a mass scale al la post riots last year to discourage this mass libel from continuing.
  • Options
    dsnikdsnik Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    Could be plod visits on a mass scale al la post riots last year to discourage this mass libel from continuing.

Plod visits en mass to enforce an injunction/court order/official secrets act possibly, but plod visits en mass to discourage a mass libel?

Not sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unlikely since the tweats I have seen only gave a list of politicians but didn't add any details of any rumours or allegations.
  • Options
    jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Contrary to the perception of Savile being a recluse, Sue says he had hundreds of friends — it’s just he grouped them into ‘boxes’.
    One ‘box’ comprised his friends in Glencoe, Scotland, where he had a cottage. Another was made up of friends in Scarborough, his favourite seaside town.
    He also had a small circle in London, where he owned a flat near Regent’s Park. Then there was the friends through his TV and charity work

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2069358/Jimmy-Saviles-secret-lover-Sue-Hymns-talks-VERY-unconventional-life-together.html#ixzz2BLA2MKro

Confirmation from his on/off girlfriend he had different groups of friends and in which areas.

I'm still puzzled by that SM Hospital magazine, would they really make such a glaringly obvious mistake in his death date. I'm looking for more details about his death, does anyone know anymore than he was found at his home after suffering with pneumonia? Does make you wonder about him being encased in concrete, after everything I've read I wouldn't be surprised if he's sat on a remote island somewhere still laughing at us!

Now there's a thought. Does anyone understand why he was buried in concrete? I don't.
  • Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But they left his body out on display for mourners - unless it was a body double?! :eek: lol having thought about things over the last few weeks I did think it was a bit surprising he managed to live as long as he did though... who knows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-police-fail-to-search-1417655
    Fears are growing that vital clues to the pervert DJ's secret life could be lost if his flat on the fashionable Esplanade in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, is not examined soon.

It is now being sold to a buyer who reportedly offered £200,000 - £25,000 over the asking price.

Can't imagine they'd find much, as it's been stripped of all his possessions - but £25000 over the asking price? Really?

Checked on Rightmove - it was on with 2 agents & one listing has been taken off. Here's the other:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35631601.html

He was fond of his 'wrap around' balconies, wasn't he? The Leeds flat has one too.
  • Options
    malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamtamara wrote: »
    Now there's a thought. Does anyone understand why he was buried in concrete? I don't.

Apparently it was to discourage 'grave robbers' given his gold coffin...!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    overline wrote: »
    Just to add, Michael Portillo was named on there the other day in connection with the North Wales abuse cases and everyone on there seems to have accepted his involvement as fact, despite no evidence whatsoever.

Yet, Portillo has spoken out backing calls from the Children’s Commissioner for Wales for full investigation, adding pressure on Cameron to act.

Scallywag magazine appears to be a source of some of the rumours, but here's what the editor of that magazine apparently said about Portillo later http://www.independent.co.uk/news/outed--portillo-is-one-of-the-good-guys-1277645.html
  • Options
    sozzled2daysozzled2day Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Hemming, a statistician, said there were gaping holes in the forms filed by local authorities.

The Birmingham Yardley MP said: “What a strange world where the Government routinely audits where our money is but there are no proper audits of our children.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Justice was unable to guarantee *extra protection for whistle-blowers,
    but said: “The reform of family *justice and child protection is a critical priority for Government.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/356004/MP-John-Hemming-s-fury-over-cover-ups-
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    malaikah wrote: »
    Apparently it was to discourage 'grave robbers' given his gold coffin...!!

Wasn't he buried at a 45 degree angle too, masonic symbol perhaps. I am sure that some 'people' somewhere knew this would eventually come out. I think thats the reason they encased him in concrete. If he's dead that is :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We are bewildered chatterboxes apparently on DSF - but this is a good chortling read in the circumstances - am back on DI trawling for good links - the hit rate is about 1 good link per 10 pages of dross.

http://cowanandthestupiddream.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/bruno-savile-starr-this-is-your-life/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are bewildered chatterboxes apparently on DSF - but this is a good chortling read in the circumstances - am back on DI trawling for good links - the hit rate is about 1 good link per 10 pages of dross.

http://cowanandthestupiddream.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/bruno-savile-starr-this-is-your-life/

Read that. Most odd. The "black and decker" stuff with Starr and then the "white and decker" quip of Bruno as Savile drops his trousers... The mind boggles. :eek:
  • Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shy11 wrote: »
    There is a common belief/myth? that Freemasons must help each other when asked. My grandfather was (according to my uncle) a 'very high up' Freemason (whatever that means - he won't elaborate as he was sworn to secrecy). He eventually resigned after recommending someone for membership who immediately started asking favours of people - my grandfather was apparently very embarrassed this man's behaviour.

That would suggest that the person my grandfather recommended was under the impression he would be helped out by fellow Freemasons too, though it doesn't mean there's any truth too the idea.

That's the problem: Freemasons are so bloody secretive that it's difficult to believe anyone when they tell you anything because - unless they were a fairly high-up Freemason - they are unlikely to know anything anyway. I'm not allowed to know anything or see my grandfather's 'paraphernalia' because I'm female. :mad:

I'm really interested in what seems to be masonic etc., imagery used in pictures associated with certain crimes, or in relation to pop and TV stars. I tried to ask a mason what the purpose of the imagery is, but he kept evading the question with, 'What do you think?', so I guess it must be something you're not meant to talk about.

Have you ever seen this picture?
    http://aminimapalavra.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/beverly.html
This discussion has been closed.