• Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    He is a diva it seems, is this a first?
  • Options
    ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah definately part of teh contract, Haye likes to stay in shape and a fight could be lined up anytime soon. People forget this guy actually famous for a reason :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well they are all famous for a reason, but none of the others have demanded something as extravagent. it feels more like CBB with that thing in there, I hope it is removed once they share a camp.
  • Options
    TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    They should have just conviently placed some liftable heavily logs beside the camp. That gym looks so out of place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is he the first person to have been pandered to in such a way?? think of what they did to Gillian when she dared to take some salt and spices in the camp, yet he has a home luxury, it is simply not fair, perhaps Ashley might have wanted a sound system, or perhaps one of the others may have liked something linked to their job outside? my dislike for him grew even more when I saw it, he thinks he is above all of the others and will quickly prove that he is out for looking after number one, I woudl like to see him go first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Well they are all famous for a reason, but none of the others have demanded something as extravagent. it feels more like CBB with that thing in there, I hope it is removed once they share a camp.

well all is pushing it a bit, maybe some :D

its important for an boxer to stay in shape, people dont realise how important, the guys an active athlete. it probably not even for strenous stuff
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh don't be so silly. It's there for everyone.

Mind you only the Pussycat Doll and David will probably use it as most of the others don't look they'd even know how to use free weights :D

I'm perfectly happy to watch Haye work out ;)
  • Options
    Karen_McAulayKaren_McAulay Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    sofakat wrote: »
    Oh don't be so silly. It's there for everyone.

Mind you only the Pussycat Doll and David will probably use it as most of the others don't look they'd even know how to use free weights :D

I'm perfectly happy to watch Haye work out ;)

Shirtless preferably ;)
  • Options
    james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well known fact in the boxing world, Haye has 'Slept with over 500 women....and 20 men'
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ritch wrote: »
    yeah definately part of teh contract, Haye likes to stay in shape and a fight could be lined up anytime soon. People forget this guy actually famous for a reason :D
    If he is more concerned with 'staying in shape' in case a fight is being lined up soon then he should not have agreed to go on the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    If he is more concerned with 'staying in shape' in case a fight is being lined up soon then he should not have agreed to go on the show.

why shouldnt he, if they are going to provide a gym :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why shouldnt he, if they are going to provide a gym :D
    A gym in the middle of the jungle kind of defeats the raw survival element of the show, don't you think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A gym in the middle of the jungle kind of defeats the raw survival element of the show, don't you think?

do you take it that seriously though, besides that is a gym going to make it easier? he will probably get enough exercises doing the trials etc anyway. it look slike one of those silly clause things, and also designed so the chicks can see him work out. bit like the shower bit for teh girls. its TV, not real survival :eek:
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    and quite a big head

I find him quite unpleasant

after the trial I thought he was far to up himself and there was no reason to rub in the fact they had eaten well and that they had more food than they could eat
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you take it that seriously though, besides that is a gym going to make it easier? he will probably get enough exercises doing the trials etc anyway. it look slike one of those silly clause things, and also designed so the chicks can see him work out. bit like the shower bit for teh girls. its TV, not real survival :eek:
    Come on though, there's a difference between giving them a proper shower area, where they clean themselves, and something like a gym, which is just a total luxury. As you said yourself, he could get enough exercise doing trials, water runs - or even exercises that dont involve a flipping gym! If it was in his contract then that is diva-ish beyond belief. If not, then it's ridiculous that the producers have pandered to him like this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on though, there's a difference between giving them a proper shower area, where they clean themselves, and something like a gym, which is just a total luxury. As you said yourself, he could get enough exercise doing trials, water runs - or even exercises that dont involve a flipping gym! If it was in his contract then that is diva-ish beyond belief. If not, then it's ridiculous that the producers have pandered to him like this.

they definately pandered to him in order to get him on there, the guy has an ego so he would probably make demands like that, its on them that they gave in to it. I just dont see the big deal personally
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and quite a big head

I find him quite unpleasant

after the trial I thought he was far to up himself and there was no reason to rub in the fact they had eaten well and that they had more food than they could eat

I found that funny. Its resfreshing to have someone in there thats not gonna mess about with being too nice or fake, he was being a bit cheeky is all, having a laugh. Haye has natural confidence and thats probably pretty hard to hide when your an athlete that has won a load of championships. I can guess the arrogance will put many off though
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I found that funny. Its resfreshing to have someone in there thats not gonna mess about with being too nice or fake, he was being a bit cheeky is all, having a laugh. Haye has natural confidence and thats probably pretty hard to hide when your an athlete that has won a load of championships. I can guess the arrogance will put many off though
    A bit humility would not come amiss from him and lets face it if he had not just pulled the cord to snap it and untied the knots like every other celeb would have done he may not have won
    It makes me wonder if he has 'shortcuts' worked out for all trials and competitions

there is being cheeky and being just cocky and he was marking his territory

As the olympics showed us there are many athletes who have won many championships with natural confidence who dont have to look down on on people who do not have their ability
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt mind so much if he wasnt so arrogant
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I suppose it is no big deal. What will be interesting is when they merge together and don't get many stars if any and they have no meat or decent food, then I think David Haye will open up and we could see some fireworks.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    A bit humility would not come amiss from him and lets face it if he had not just pulled the cord to snap it and untied the knots like every other celeb would have done he may not have won
    It makes me wonder if he has 'shortcuts' worked out for all trials and competitions

there is being cheeky and being just cocky and he was marking his territory

As the olympics showed us there are many athletes who have won many championships with natural confidence who dont have to look down on on people who do not have their ability

He hasn't looked down on anyone though. I like his workman like style to be honest. It's a refreshing change from most of the dramatics we usually get and though he is confident and highly competitive I think he's keeping any cockiness in check which I respect in him.

The gym on the other hand is ridiculous. Couldn't he have made use of the environment to work out?
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    james2018 wrote: »
    Well known fact in the boxing world, Haye has 'Slept with over 500 women....and 20 men'

Slightly better known "fact" from someone who actually knows the family: David is devoted to his wife, his family and to his training, he wouldn't have time to shag around even if he was that tacky.

Jealous people make up such shit about anyone who is successful.
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't looked down on anyone though. I like his workman like style to be honest. It's a refreshing change from most of the dramatics we usually get and though he is confident and highly competitive I think he's keeping any cockiness in check which I respect in him.

The gym on the other hand is ridiculous. Couldn't he have made use of the environment to work out?

didnt u watch the trial - he was taking the mick out of the made in chelsea star at the end