Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Maddie now?

Squished
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're clearly not watching it. The paramedic said he doesn't have 10 minutes and that's he's going to die.

I am but I missed that bit and now stand corrected
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 goners...yikes! Great episode
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member

I'd love it if after this Tony ditched Cindy for Jacqui. :D

I agree. I liked it when they were together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OcdGirl wrote: »
    Squished

:D:D lmao
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I am but I missed that bit and now stand corrected

ah ok.
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All we need now is a shot of Silas in the bit after the credits surveying all the destruction with a Silas smile on his face.

Instead all we get it a horrible Johnny Cash ripoff:mad:
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 51,101
    Forum Member
    I agree. I liked it when they were together

I agree. I thought they brought out the best in each other. One of my favourite couples.
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I the only one who let out a little HA! when Maddie got squished by the door?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holly looks the same age as Cindy :eek:
  • Options
    CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire Cooper was fantastic in those final scenes!
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is Maddie now?

In Bitch Queen Hell:D
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great Episode glad Maddie is gone but they better not all blame Esther for whats happened, but I wonder where it leaves her bullying storyline now.
  • Options
    S4BUKS4BUK Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I only caught the last ten minutes so caught Rhys' death. Who were the other two?
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 51,101
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Great Episode glad Maddie is gone but they better not all blame Esther for whats happened, but I wonder where it leaves her bullying storyline now.

I can see Sinead stepping it all up a gear now. You can see why they've had her being more of a ringleader lately instead of Maddie now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »

I think they will blame Esther. The bullying storyline continues through until the New Year aparrently so I guess the others will gang up on her? :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    S4BUK wrote: »
    I only caught the last ten minutes so caught Rhys' death. Who were the other two?

Maddie & Neil also died.
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S4BUK wrote: »

Neil and Maddie
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how long before the DS Banner appears?:D
  • Options
    BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    maddies death was holarious lets hope esther dont get the blame as it was bart who was driving and maddie chose to steal van.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Well what a great episode that was. I was really shocked when Maddy got squished by the door, I don't think it should have happened as she needed to face the guilt of leaving Neil and then for her bullying to be revealed, this could have been a great follow on. And I'm sad that Rhys has gone, although I did feel sorry for Cindy as she can't really grieve much because then her affair would be revealed which I feel is what's going to happen anyway. But anyway a brilliant episode, Well Done The HO Team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I agree. Their death scenes and stunts are far superior than any other soap I can name. Very underrated.
    Fantastic crash scenes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Oh I love it when I'm right, which must be why digital spy deleted my comment about Neil dieing because I spotted that he was not wearing his seat belt. It may lead to depression from George as he swapped places with him. I thought Rhys would die too and hoped Maddie would and yay she did. I screamed at the TV when she left Neil for dead then suddenly went "Yes, karma's a beep"! I do hope George saw that Neil was alive though so he can expose the truth about him being left I'd hate for Maddie to be mourned. Poor Esther :cry: and Bart you should leave the village because Jacqui will kill you when the truth comes out! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Rhys' send off, Amazing! Claire Cooper as usual stole the show. Although Cindy and Tony were fantastic too.

Hated Maddie's death. I think it was well done but I think they set her up for a really interesting story and then killed her off immediately after. Annoying. Suppose you can say it's karma but I still didn't like.

Still fair play to Hollyoaks in general it was really well done.
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Meanwhile, more devastation could be ahead for the villagers as the official spoiler for the next episode reads: "Just when they thought they were safe, tragedy strikes for one much-loved couple.""

So who's that gonna be? Jack dropping down dead from another heart attack?