Options

Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 268)

Comments

• Options
    sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really fidgety and restless...
  • Options
    les_betisesles_betises Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    oh btw Poppy I was relieved to hear of your baking success. Assuming your culinary skills to have fortune telling prowess I shall be expecting some dodgy moments but eventual tasty success.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you're normally so stoic! :D

I don't know if I'm going to cry or not. I have a reputation for being a leaky tap, I am aware, but I'm just not sure if tonight is going to move me after the past few weeks? Or maybe it all being over will move me despite everything? I'm definitely not feeling very emotional right now, just eager to see what happens and be freeee. We'll see I guess!

I bawled at the wedding, and i didn't think i would. I might repeat it tonight. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    Ha ard' you're cracking me up.

I'm alone and the tv is already on BBC1HD. You know just in case an alien comes and steals my remote :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know if I'm going to cry or not. I have a reputation for being a leaky tap, I am aware, but I'm just not sure if tonight is going to move me after the past few weeks? Or maybe it all being over will move me despite everything? I'm definitely not feeling very emotional right now, just eager to see what happens and be freeee. We'll see I guess!

I am :sleep:

:p
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    I bawled at the wedding, and i didn't think i would. I might repeat it tonight. :cry:

I only teared up at the wedding when SBM kicked in but I was surprisingly okay. I tend not to cry too much at happy stuff, though.

The wedding was amazing. In isolation.
  • Options
    ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone arriving.
    Am nervous still... and sad... and relieved... and strangely excited... "It's emotional"
    Doubt I'll cry at the ep, but I'll probably be sat shaking with a unhealthy heartrate....

Glad you can be here for the ep, mt
    Hope you'll make it home, Elphie
    Thinking of my dearest Jenn on the plane
    So glad so many of you will be here together tonight! It's only right that you are.:cool:
    lovesy wrote: »
    Evening:)

Lovely to see so many people, old and new, popping in today:)

Great post from starfish earlier:)

Feeling a bit nervous, but also a bit giddy, I can almost feel the relief already.

I think they will leave together:)

Looooooooooooooooooooooovesyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (((((((((((((((((((((huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugssssssssssss)))))))))))))))))) *clings nervously to you and your optimism*
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't think I'll cry at the ep, think I'll cry about 4 hours later when it properly hits me like when we found out they were leaving. Even though it's the right choice for them to go, it's still the end of an era, the end of something that means so much to us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: Me neither. I'm more nervous than emotional, to be honest. Maybe it'll hit me like a lorry later, I don't know. But for the minute, I'm just a bundle of nervous energy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    I would like to do this...for the story... for the guys and also to stick two fingers up to BK and anyone else responsible for trying to reduce this story...and although it was damaged it was not destroyed...I hope! Fingers crossed...touch wood.

Yes to all of this. In the end, we are Chryedians :D
    I'll cry too.

Of course...
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ard' you're cracking me up.

I'm alone and the tv is already on BBC1HD. You know just in case an alien comes and steals my remote :sleep:

I'm desperate to do the same (those pesky aliens can strike at any time) but I am watching Phineas and Ferb instead, while trying not to grind my teeth.
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think I'll cry at the ep, think I'll cry about 4 hours later when it properly hits me like when we found out they were leaving. Even though it's the right choice for them to go, it's still the end of an era, the end of something that means so much to us.

Omg, yeah, this happened to me too! I was just sort of in denial I think and then it hit me and I cried an embarrassing amount and then after that I was totally fine.

BiB: Very true. Tonight isn't just the culmination of this hideous mess of a story but their whole time on the show, and I hope it reflects that. I feel pretty confident it will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure I'll cry during coz I'll probably be wound up by massive gaps between Chryed scenes :rolleyes: But when the end music (whatever it is :sleep:) kicks in, I shall be majorly wibbling.
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am neither pessimistic nor optimistic. When the final curtain falls I will stand and clap, and smile and wave, and miss them and love Chryed and love this story for a long time.

I'm emotional but not optimistic if that makes sense, none of my emotions make sense at the moment!! :confused: As long as I feel they both care and want to fix it - that is going to be enough for me.......I hope.

Lovely to see you by the way!! Was really hoping to see you post again. :D

Ahh real sofa. It all started going wrong when the sofa was no more.
    I guess we last saw it for BF,

Real sofa is to blame. :sleep: It upped and left us.

Didn't mean that.............sorry real sofa! :cry:
    who me? wrote: »
    I would like to do this...for the story... for the guys and also to stick two fingers up to BK and anyone else responsible for trying to reduce this story...and although it was damaged it was not destroyed...I hope! Fingers crossed...touch wood.

I shall do this!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    I'm desperate to do the same (those pesky aliens can strike at any time) but I am watching Phineas and Ferb instead, while trying not to grind my teeth.

Ha ha, I have no idea who they are - is that a new couple to ship???! Phinerb or Fereas?
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure I'll cry during coz I'll probably be wound up by massive gaps between Chryed scenes :rolleyes: But when the end music (whatever it is :sleep:) kicks in, I shall be majorly wibbling.

Tanya's duff duff :sleep:

Keeping hopes low!!
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha, I have no idea who they are - is that a new couple to ship???! Phinerb or Fereas?

They're fabulous (normally I enjoy them more than tonight) - cartoon science boffin step brothers. So not really a shipping thing. :sleep:
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    I am neither pessimistic nor optimistic. When the final curtain falls I will stand and clap, and smile and wave, and miss them and love Chryed and love this story for a long time.

Aw, what a lovely post. :)

This is me. I can normally cry at anything, but have been so unmoved by everything Chryed for so long now I have my doubts. It'll probably hit me at the weekend though! Or maybe at panto, when I realise JP won't ask us what we want to know about EE like he's done every time I've met him. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A quick hello to everyone who still remembers me from 2-3 years ago (!) when I was quite active on here. I have, like a lot of you, been very disappointed with the ridiculous amount of screen time and lack of storylines and this is why I haven't really watched much the story since shortly after Chryed initially got together, so basically about two years. I kept coming to thread as lurker maybe once every few weeks, and watched any accumulated short clips from a period of a few months in one go. I logged in again a few weeks back when I read in the paper the characters where leaving.

I wanted to say hello again on the occasion of their last appearance, just for the sake of the early days of this story and this thread which a was great source of escapism and support for me at the time, it gave me something to look forward to and people to talk to. I have not forgotten this, so I though I would come on here once again. It's more for old time's sake rather than because I have high expectations for tonight because the truth is I don't unfortunately.
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I suspect I'm going to be like I was in reunion episode, when I was incandescent with rage at the appalling screentime, then randomly burst into tears 15 minutes after it was over. I rarely cry 'live' at the time, too wound up usually.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening!

I am here and ready to ball it with the rest of you!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getting really jittery...
    35 mins to go
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so lovely to see the amount of old posters coming out of the woodwork today. I love it. It's just like old times....

*Looks away, wistfully*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm emotional but not optimistic if that makes sense, none of my emotions make sense at the moment!! :confused: As long as I feel they both care and want to fix it - that is going to be enough for me.......I hope.

Lovely to see you by the way!! Was really hoping to see you post again. :D

This is the only place I want to be. Right. Now :D
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello :) I've been trying to emotionally distance myself from Chryed lately so this moment would be easier but it isn't..not now it is here :cry:

I haven't watched EE at all this week. What has it been like? It is worth watching the Chryed scenes or is it more Syod than Syed?
This discussion has been closed.