Options

I'm a Celebrity 2012 - Day 7 - 17 November 2012 - 9.20pm - ITV1

Comments

• Options
    dorkjacksndorkjacksn Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    The rules are daft. They shouldn't have made it possible for one person to be given every task.

There should be a limit definitely, or after 3 in a row they should be allowed to forfeit and pass it onto the 2nd most voted person.

Though I spose that would technically be defrauding those that paid to vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have done it before
    and just makeup a reason shes not included in tonights trial

Split ends
    Broken nail anything better than this.
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is I dont think that I would employ her having seen how she behaves , not even if I was employing her to open my new supermarket or nightclub
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh purleese. she did the whole ''i'm scared of everything me'' bit when she went in, knowing it would give her air time and loads of trials. Then refuses to do sod all. Hope the public don't keep voting her to do them because it's getting tedious.

I could understand her being hacked off if she'd actually put her all into the previous trials and been through a lot but what's she really done so far? A bit of swimming and eating a few yucky things.
  • Options
    5thinbetweener5thinbetweener Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even Gillian was better at the trials!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Pathetic.

'I'm not sorry. I've done my best' - erm yes of course, Ant & Dec had to persuade you to stand in the area, then persuade you to get on the wheel... once you'd let them persuade you and the trial started, you got off as soon as the klaxon sounded! That's just today, she didn't try her best yesterday, when she completely ignored all instructions and used her hands. She didn't try her best in bug burial, when she got out 10 seconds after getting in and the trial hadn't even started!

If that's her best, I dread to see what her worst attempt is.

Bring back Gillian - least she gave the trials a good go.
  • Options
    Calibans DreamCalibans Dream Posts: 3,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiskin wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the people who design the trials and who set it up. What a waste of their time!

If I was the trail designer, I'd be on an assault charge by now. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you have to remember one thing.. she is an ACTRESS mmhmm
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I hope all the people who are voting for her to do a trial will vote for her when the first eviction comes up because she really is spoiling the show. At least Gillian used to fake fainting which was funny but this is pathetic.
  • Options
    thelukestar619thelukestar619 Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i gave her the benefit of doubt she always gives a 100% bull shit she doesn't even try she is obviously doing this for air time/exposure
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Have Ant and Dec ever got angry before? This is really testing their patience, unreal.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,343
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Honestly, can't we vote Rosemary, Eric, Brian, Linda or someone who would be hilarious?

ANYONE in that camp would have at least given it a go. It would have been far more entertaining to watch them try, than that self absorbed little madam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you replace the word won't with the word can't it is a truer picture of Helen's bush tucker trials... and if she truly considers she gave 100% effort the I hope she never has children. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    It's not your 5th trial you silly bint, you haven't done anything yet.

God, utterly pathetic. :mad::mad:

Yes, but she always gives them 100% :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If someone else does a trial and wins meals...they should make her eat rice and beans.....she thinks she can get away with it as 'camp baby' but the natives are turning due to starvation!
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she has singlely handed killed this show this year for me
  • Options
    hindarfiallhindarfiall Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    She so needs to grow a pair, "giving it 100%....." What planet is she on. If she can't even dry her hair then what is she doing on the program!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Calibans DreamCalibans Dream Posts: 3,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is I dont think that I would employ her having seen how she behaves , not even if I was employing her to open my new supermarket or nightclub

Yes! Pay your fee and then she would refuse to do it.

No agent would have her on their books either!
  • Options
    Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D My word the thread has gone into overdrive!! Actually it's so bad I find it kinda funny. The trials are all samey anyway so I'm not actually missing them this series
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaseyKlein wrote: »
    the saddest thing is that in 6 months time this bint and that tosser rylan will be media darlings and millionaires.

so true .... betcha this time next year he'll be doing these trials
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    They should just invent some other way of doing the challenges and get others to do them. Then they can let Flanagan do an egg and spoon race or something. Which she'd fail to do.

I think they will get round it next week. The campers choose who does the trials. I expect all the trials helen has failed on will be used then.
  • Options
    storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,952
    Forum Member
    Not to be put up for EVERY Single task.

Matters not. It's not as iif she's actually attempted any of them
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Why the hell don`t the producers make her exempt from the next trial vote?
    She is ruining the show
    All these trials are being ruined
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure they gently will point out if you vote for Helen she probably wont do it when the numbers are given out next.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Well done, Helen, for sticking up for yourself. People can survive on rice and beans. If they complain, they are the selfish ones.

Yep. Well done Helen, for pretty much ruining the show. Well done for not even attempting to do a trial. I mean, it's only decent meals you'd win for the camp! The camp will be fine with rice and beans for their entire stay in the jungle! And finally, well done for wasting everyone's time spent on building the tasks themselves.

Oh, and well done for ruining your reputation.