Options

Week 7 ***SPOILER*** thread - 17th November 2012

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never liked Richard TBH. Found him creepy and was cringey tonight. Showing his ass to Darcy for no reason just made him look like a fool.
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bevey wrote: »
    Erin loves him so why people find him creepy is beyond me, if she doesnt mind why should we??:)

She is paid to do so, I think Erin would be the same whoever she was paired up with.
  • Options
    MeoquiMeoqui Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah well, that is my guess gone. Am I allowed a second one now my time is gone or not? Never usually get chance lol but if so I'll take 11:05. I do hope it isn't that late though!
  • Options
    L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CISSPMan wrote: »
    Comforts L-Silverwolf and thanx for keeping score tonight u have been gr8:D

Ta! BTW, my husband's a CISSP man too! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Oh no! :(

:( that Nicky is in the bottom 2 but hardly a surprise as he is with "look at me, look at me" Karen and she isn't really helping him dance, more using him to show off her dancing!!

Oh well that's off my chest now! It forced me to log in and post!

Back to the Bailey's, bottle out to share............... help yourselves, it's a large bottle!
  • Options
    jojolou1973jojolou1973 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    So do I, and thank you for referring to her by her first name.

I like her too!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    Who is voting for The Pendle Witch :mad::D

Oh she's a witch is she Lilo Lil?? Oh ok haha very funny...good god the girl is an Olympic hero, some people should get out more...Granted she's not the best dancer of the bunch but she's no witch!! What a Stupid comment!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    She is paid to do so, I think Erin would be the same whoever she was paired up with.

No Erin does love him to bits they get on really well, whether or not she is paid is irrelevant, she is still really good friends with julian too!
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the updates :)

Surprised to see Nicky in the bottom 2. At the beginning of the series I had thought both him and Kimberley were a shoe in for the final based on their fans alone. Well that theory was wrong! :eek:

I think he was unfortunate in being placed above Louis on leader board in the tie and all the panic was for Louis, who looked to be one place above bottom 2. :confused:
  • Options
    DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    For god's sake the judges will save Nicky. I know that, we all know that.
  • Options
    Kittyt2Kittyt2 Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Poor Nicky :(

I don't know why but I don't like Karen. I preferred the guest dancer - who danced with Johnny that first week? She was fun.
  • Options
    sambadansambadan Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a fan of Victoria but with all this flak she is getting the rebel in me rather hopes she makes the final now just to annoy all her critics to the absolute maximum :D. Straight tens for the rest of the series too, that would really wind them up :D.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope sexy Nicky is safe :(

In my head Richard was the one to go tonight. However personally I cannot stand Victoria Pendleton. She is so annoying, never has anyone irritated me more on SCD.

She simply cannot dance.
  • Options
    streetwisestreetwise Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admit it wasn't a great week for Victoria, but she wasn't alone in this.
  • Options
    kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Victoria, I think she is improving and danced more confidently this week. For me she was better than Richard and Nicky so no injustice for me. Also voted for Michael I thought he was great.
  • Options
    puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Little Princess Victoria might cry again if she is called near to last :mad:

She only cried that once and since then has shown a great attitude and good humour whatever criticism has been levelled at her. She's obviously popular with the other competitors, don't know where your 'little princess' comment is coming from.
  • Options
    CISSPManCISSPMan Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Ta! BTW, my husband's a CISSP man too! :D

cool tell him he gotta volunteer to do SSO and keep kids safe
  • Options
    SueDokuSueDoku Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jem1 wrote: »

Back to the Bailey's, bottle out to share............... help yourselves, it's a large bottle!

Pass it over please - just the thing..!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the updates :)

Surprised to see Nicky in the bottom 2. At the beginning of the series I had thought both him and Kimberley were a shoe in for the final based on their fans alone. Well that theory was wrong! :eek:

They definitely aren't like the McFly fanbase.
  • Options
    fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kittyt2 wrote: »
    Poor Nicky :(

I don't know why but I don't like Karen. I preferred the guest dancer - who danced with Johnny that first week? She was fun.

Iveta.

:)
  • Options
    diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    Who is voting for The Pendle Witch :mad::D

Me is that ok with you
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh she's a witch is she Lilo Lil?? Oh ok haha very funny...good god the girl is an Olympic hero, some people should get out more...Granted she's not the best dancer of the bunch but she's no witch!! What a Stupid comment!!

This is just a light-hearted comment Spider Girl in reference to the Pendle Witches, please lighten up no need for nasty comments :)
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J R Ewing wrote: »
    It's her job isn't it in my job I'm not called a hero

Same with the forces, nurses etc?
  • Options
    L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to

Meoqui 10:41
    siriusrose 10:42
    pothuthic 10:43
    myla5trolo 10:44
    vibbles 10:45
    Blue Abu 10.46

:(
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,868
    Forum Member
    Wish they would hurry up. My refresh button is glowing red hot from over use.