Options

Alan Sugars latest Tulisa tweet..

Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is what he tweeted:

Next PR stunt for @officialtulisa "My cat died of exhaustion and heart attack". SUN headline ‘Tulisa agonises over her worn out pussy’

I'm sorry but come on! No matter how much you dislike her that's way too far. He really is an asshole.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Think I may go and follow Alan sugar
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    That's a good one.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    What a dick.
  • Options
    Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classless (Sugar not Tulisa).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Think it was more a dig at the sun
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Quality
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Think it was more a dig at the sun

You thought wrong:

Lord Sugar ‏@Lord_Sugar

@SimonCowell not wishing to be negative. You get back here and do X factor yourself and chuck Tulisa out.She knows nothing and talks rubbish
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    He just wants retweets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You thought wrong:

Lord Sugar ‏@Lord_Sugar

@SimonCowell not wishing to be negative. You get back here and do X factor yourself and chuck Tulisa out.She knows nothing and talks rubbish

It really is quite worrying that HE - a 65 year old man - keeps going after Tulisa who's a 24 year old girl. He should know better, how would he feel if it was Tulisa's father doing this to his daughter? Bet he wouldn't find it all funny then.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    He's now telling those who are defending Tulisa to 'shut it'. He definitely doesn't like her, but his obsession is creepy. The worst thing he ever did was join Twitter - completely shattered the illusion. He comes across as an illiterate, immature, playground bully.
  • Options
    icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    odd. Made me laugh. But then I agree that its worrying that Lord Sugar is so interested in her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just wants retweets.

I know..and followers such Piers Morgan is kicking his ass with almost 500K more. Bitter old fart.
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's an old joke to be fair.

He's cleverly latching on to the fact no-one likes Tulisa. When she trends on twitter it's never for a good reason.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa deserves it. After all the nasty things she's said about JLS, La Roux and others, it's about time someone gave her a taste of her own medicine.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Tulisa deserves it. After all the nasty things she's said about JLS, La Roux and others, it's about time someone gave her a taste of her own medicine.

This. She's not exactly innocent herself. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,803
    Forum Member
    Why does he keep bringing up Tulisa? :confused: They don't like eachother, they've both made that clear. I think he's probably just seeking some attention for Young Apprentice that has bombed in the ratings.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »

What has she said about them? I don't use Twitter so I don't know about 'twitter feuds' unless I come across threads like this.

As it stands, Alan Sugar in his 60s going after a young woman is just pathetic and rather bizarre. Why does he hate her so much?
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa is so irrelevant this year so oh well.
  • Options
    Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    What a bell-end, don't get me wrong I am not Tulisa's biggest fan but that is wrong. Mind you I did wonder who he would pick after he tried it on with JSP...and lost!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    24 yr old girl?. She is.a grown woman
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Are you sure someone hasn't hacked his account? I know they dislike each other but I wouldn't expect him to tweet something like that about her, nor his replies to her defenders. I just expect him to be a bit more...savvy when tweeting.
    Mind you, it was rather funny...
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's kind of odd, I guess. It doesn't look great what with him being 60 whatever. And the fact that Tulisa is about 24 and, AFAIK, has never bothered about him until he started having a go (I guess the fact she replied might have fuelled the fire with him?). If he were having a pop at Piers (as usual) or Simon it would seem a bit more normal. It's a bit of a random choice for a contrived Twitter war.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something going wrong when a lot of people support Tulisa Disgusting tweet.
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's toe-curlingly nasty. That's not the first time he has shown it on twitter, either. What I find shocking is how such a nasty piece of work is so fawned over by the BBC - as he was also by the former Labour government.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    It really is quite worrying that HE - a 65 year old man - keeps going after Tulisa who's a 24 year old girl. He should know better, how would he feel if it was Tulisa's father doing this to his daughter? Bet he wouldn't find it all funny then.

24 year old woman.