Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 9)

1124125126127128130»

Comments

• Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Colin is such a talented young man , and his dancing was way above the rest of them that year and I saw him when he was Hurdling he was like lightning so supple and wonderful balance , Darren won because of the silly DOLLS dance , and also becaes he had the Lisa factor , not all that good but because of giving her all the public usually love her efforts the same with Darren Gough .

I am praying for Artem to get a good partner if he is on the show , I know it does not mean all the much to win on the Christmas show , but it would be just reward for his skill and lovely personality , IMO .

I am a little confused today , as I am sure that I read a tweet from kristina saying she was going to look at a recording of last nights show today , as she is having a nice day off, was she not there and did she not dance and provide the choreography for it , , or have I got it all wrong .:confused:

kristina has choreographed tonights Results show routine with the female pro's appearing with Flawless.They film it on a Saturday.Today she has said "I'm off to work---it's all about Xmas Special today"

Kristina has just tweeted this now.

Kristina Rihanoff‏@KRihanoff
    Lovely day of choreographing 2 dances for Xmas special!! Going to be a wonderful show with great celebs lined up!!!
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    I agree the pros. were really great on the tour and during that VW. I was mainly concentrating on Artem though!:D No it was a stunning routine and I remember posting about their stunning outfits. I think Karen has brought some style to the female pros. as they have become a bit "samey" in hair colour (!) , attitude & also in choreography. Pasha seems to be the favoured male pro. this year. He doesn't have much to say on ITT but then Zoe has started to dominate that programme and bringing on Ian Waite at the drop of a hat is irritating too IMO. Don't see the point of Russell's "professor spot" either. To me it is another time-filler and not much else....
    I have said before that this series is a real disappointment & its not just to do with Artem being out. It needs a complete make-over IMO. Doubt that will happen though. If anyone else writes in the press etc. that this is the best series ever I will scream!!:rolleyes:
    My thought today are with those affected by the terrible flooding. Hope they are getting the help they need - and quickly.

To be honest I was doing same as you , but they were dancing together about twenty feet away from me so I was completely taken over by them , he came and dropped her over skirt in front of us , OH what memories ,be still my beating heart !!!!!:):)

I agree I dont think for one minute that anything will alter , I have read that Darcy will be coming back .but then again it could be gossip thats been reprinted . As for ITT its going from bad to worse and although I have nothing against Ian and he does talk sense the way he quickly becoming Rent a Chat and Sqeeze for Zoe is getting up my nose , she is worse than Fern was with Artem at least she was his partner ,and relied on him etc , but its years since Zoe danced with Ian .:eek:

Russells part in the show is a waste of time totally pointless any one interested in SCD data can get much better and less ham acted knowledge by looking on line . perhaps he's another who needs the money ( NOT).who knows Ann Widdecome might get a reprieve after her stupid questioning , and her Children in Need dance ( hmm! appearance , not dancing ) this year .:eek:
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Ha ha , Ive just had atext from grandson , I happened to tell him we can find out who has got knocked out , this week , he was very impressed , and has just got in from playing football , and cant wait any longer as the lads have all been worried about Michael , so he asked if he is safe. he's greatly impressed with all knowledge about the show . :D:D:D:cool:Grandma and friends are very cool .

Well done Grandma :D:D

SMW1963 wrote: »
    kristina has choreographed tonights Results show routine with the female pro's appearing with Flawless.They film it on a Saturday.Today she has said "I'm off to work---it's all about Xmas Special today"

Lovely day of choreographing 2 dances for Xmas special!! Going to be a wonderful show with great celebs lined up!!!

At least Kristina does tweet. Artem seems to have developed a phobia of tweeting. Perhaps he went in on Saturday to get his instructions for today's rehearsal for the Christmas Special.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you for clearing that up for me SMW, it makes more sense now. I see so many tweets from Kristina she certainly knows how to keep every one informed about her day to day life and business venturs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    I agree the pros. were really great on the tour and during that VW. I was mainly concentrating on Artem though!:D No it was a stunning routine and I remember posting about their stunning outfits. I think Karen has brought some style to the female pros. as they have become a bit "samey" in hair colour (!) , attitude & also in choreography. Pasha seems to be the favoured male pro. this year. He doesn't have much to say on ITT but then Zoe has started to dominate that programme and bringing on Ian Waite at the drop of a hat is irritating too IMO. Don't see the point of Russell's "professor spot" either. To me it is another time-filler and not much else....
    I have said before that this series is a real disappointment & its not just to do with Artem being out. It needs a complete make-over IMO. Doubt that will happen though. If anyone else writes in the press etc. that this is the best series ever I will scream!!:rolleyes:
    My thought today are with those affected by the terrible flooding. Hope they are getting the help they need - and quickly.

My brother was replacing a garage window for me this morning (I cracked it ages ago). It meant making a new frame etc. because the old one was rotten.

Anyway, we got to talking about SCD. He was flabbergasted when I mentioned going onto a Spoiler Thread and posting the name of the evictee. He said he wasn't that interested in the show to do that!! Couldn't agree with my comments about this series being a disappointment and felt there were some good couples still in the show but he did mention DvO being an experienced musical theatre professional.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

At least Kristina does tweet. Artem seems to have developed a phobia of tweeting. Perhaps he went in on Saturday to get his instructions for today's rehearsal for the Christmas Special.

Well done Grandma's friends for posting Spoiler !!! Yes Artem could do with a lesson from Kristana and Robin about how to tweet and play up the his fans . but if you are not happy doing it then you can only be yourself I suppose . He does let his dancing talk for him , but he's such a lovely chap the sky would be the limit he could just inform us a trifle more , and become even more popular with the general public as everyone who has met him falls in love with him straight away .:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The person running his FB does not post/keep us upto date either.:mad: So frustrating last post 14th Nov
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother was replacing a garage window for me this morning (I cracked it ages ago). It meant making a new frame etc. because the old one was rotten.

Anyway, we got to talking about SCD. He was flabbergasted when I mentioned going onto a Spoiler Thread and posting the name of the evictee. He said he wasn't that interested in the show to do that!! Couldn't agree with my comments about this series being a disappointment and felt there were some good couples still in the show but he did mention DvO being an experienced musical theatre professional.

Oh dear do you think we are biased, !!!! NO I dont think we are , have you read the blog by Aidia she does it every week there is a link on twitter . for it . so funny and she calls DvO the imposter , and insists that the Judges are manipulating the marks every week as they want her to win and The BBC may well have a follow up programme with her name on for next year .:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bit confused about Kristina choreographing the dances for the Christmas Special. No mention of Artem. I thought Kristina was assisting Artem choreograph dances for SYTYCD UK. Now he isn't even mentioned by her.

Forgot to mention a terrific show on ITV last night with Paul McCartney - Live Kisses. If you have catchup yungathart you must watch it. He was performing tracks from his album Kisses On The Bottom (don't be put off by the title) at Capitol Studios in Los Angeles joined by a group of musicians and led by Diana Krall at the piano. All the old songs from when he was a young boy. Very old classics.

Have had an early meal and now will watch Country File until SCD.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Chelsee Healey is defiantly on Xmas Special...

London :) chelsee healey‏@chelseehealey

"@ianwaite: “@chelseehealey: London :)” Can't wait to see you! ;0) x" <EeeeeeK xxxxxx

Hope she is going to be better than she was on Pointless last night:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see Chelsee Healey is defiantly on Xmas Special...

London :) chelsee healey‏@chelseehealey

"@ianwaite: “@chelseehealey: London :)” Can't wait to see you! ;0) x" <EeeeeeK xxxxxx

Hope she is going to be better than she was on Pointless last night:eek::eek:

They were all pretty awful but Chelsee was by far the worst!!

Monk Seal's Blog from last night.

http://monkseal.wordpress.com/category/strictly-come-dancing/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The person running his FB does not post/keep us upto date either.:mad: So frustrating last post 14th Nov

So true , its not very good ,will he be paying for it , because he should get his money back , it is a bit of a let down IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I reminded the moderators that we were due to change to Artem Chgivintsev Thread 10. Quite politely I might add. This is their reply

Such thread splits are done for performance reasons when we have time and, as such, are not at the top of our list of priorities.

The thread will be split shortly.

Can only conclude the evictees of IACGMOOH and The X Factor come first.:rolleyes: Hopefully we will be on the new thread tomorrow after the results show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So true , its not very good ,will he be paying for it , because he should get his money back , it is a bit of a let down IMO

Not only is Artem's official Fan Page a dead loss, the webpage must have cost a lot of money. It took a year to get to the live version. We are so lucky to have this thread and Artem's unofficial Fan Page on Facebook.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only is Artem's official Fan Page a dead loss, the webpage must have cost a lot of money. It took a year to get to the live version. We are so lucky to have this thread and Artem's unofficial Fan Page on Facebook.

I agree silversandy !!!
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 10)
This discussion has been closed.