• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    contact me whenever you feel the need claire
  • Options
    VictoriapinkVictoriapink Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Hi i dont think anyone posts here but im 16 and have just found out i am pregnant. i have not told my parents yet but i told my boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with me,i dont know what to do i just feel so useless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi i dont think anyone posts here but im 16 and have just found out i am pregnant. i have not told my parents yet but i told my boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with me,i dont know what to do i just feel so useless.

victoria i will pm you ok x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    Having had major surgery 2 years ago, plus a nervous breakdown a month ago, ending in being sectioned for 4 weeks. I thought I would post.
    People have been good to me on this thread. Unfortunately I have been unable to help others.
    I now feel better than anytime in the last 30 years. So never give up
    Thanks
    Pete
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Having thoughts of ending it all today; not for the first time. I feel so lonely and my existence is just pointless. I don't want to be a burden I just wanted to say that. If I knew how to do it so it was painless, I would.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonesyboy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Having had major surgery 2 years ago, plus a nervous breakdown a month ago, ending in being sectioned for 4 weeks. I thought I would post.
    People have been good to me on this thread. Unfortunately I have been unable to help others.
    I now feel better than anytime in the last 30 years. So never give up
    Thanks
    Pete

hi pete i am glad to hear you feel so much better x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having thoughts of ending it all today; not for the first time. I feel so lonely and my existence is just pointless. I don't want to be a burden I just wanted to say that. If I knew how to do it so it was painless, I would.[/QU

millie i have pmed you xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi pete i am glad to hear you feel so much better x
    Thanks Sally

You were the first to post to me on DS and first again. Its been a long haul back.

Pete
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonesyboy wrote: »
    Thanks Sally

You were the first to post to me on DS and first again. Its been a long haul back.

Pete

it always is pete hows the family x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it always is pete hows the family x
    All are well. Including 5 Grandchildren and one Greyhound called Manny.
    I trust you are well Sally.x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anybody's interested, this is something I wrote a couple of years back and finally got round to recording! Those who know me know where this came from.

http://snd.sc/O4hyaY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well might be pushing the boat a bit too far :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hows things going diss x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    :l really depressed just want to go to my bed and sleep after work :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire77 wrote: »
    :l really depressed just want to go to my bed and sleep after work :(

hi claire you ok
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am really feeling it a bit today its a year since we lost steph my niece and it feels so empty i still read her fb page and look at her pictures she was so full of life and had so much to look forward to before she died i had been planning to go and visit her then suddenly i got the message she was gone and i felt like a really rubbish auntie x
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for your loss sally, it must be so hard. It sounds like she left a wonderful legacy in her children though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss sally, it must be so hard. It sounds like she left a wonderful legacy in her children though.

she did at 35 it was too soon for her to go but she was suffering badly and although i am glad shes no longer in pain i miss talking to her on fb i miss her wonderful nature she was a beautiful caring lady with a heart of gold x
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try not to feel like a rubbish auntie. Guilt is part of grief but you couldn't have known she was so near the end. Don't be hard on yourself, when things are bad that's the time to be kind to yourself.Take care x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks x
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    struggling a lot lately. Am three years free of self harm but intrusive thoughts about hurting myself are torturing me every day right now. Am determined not to succumb to them because I know that for me I do it to try and get attention from the medical profession. It's my stupid way of screaming at them that I need some help right now but usually results in the opposite. Am trying to keep busy by visiting friends, walking the dog etc. Have been ok as long as I'm not by myself until this evening when I sat at my friends and felt like I just wanted a good cry. I couldn't feel part of the group at all. Just speaking was too difficult.
    Early night tonight I think. Just needed to write this down to get it out of my head for a minute. I haven't been full on mentally ill for quite some time now and it's scary to see the signs of it coming back again. I cant risk being hospitalised because i have nobody to take care of my dog but I really am tempted by the thought of a few weeks on the ward having a rest. I'm one of those weird people who actually likes being on a locked psych ward. It feels safe to me.The reality is I'd get a night in a&e and get sent home on my own again I think, because they know I like it there too much.
    they put on my notes that i wouldn't benefit from a long hospital stay but they also said not to give me support from the crisis team because my diagnosis is borderline personality disorder and people like me don't deal with endings very well apparantly so the crisis team leaving would mess me up even more. So they make me manage on my own. Hard to do sometimes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi yorkie if you need to talk on here or privately please contact me whenever you need to xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Hi Sally, just wanted to say how lovely to see you caring and helping all the people that use this thread. You are a wonderful kind person. xx