Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    :eek: :D Shocking muchly isn't it ? :eek: :D

It's the only way I could post a speechless post :D

I remember watching it at the time and that it was the first time I was somewhat embarrassed about the situation lol

edit: Not that that stuff shocks me per se, cause I love the show and he does a lot of it, but it's funnier coming from Keith Lemon and just NOT from Josie lol
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's cos Lemon is a comedian and playing a vulgar character. Whereas...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Sounds exhausting :rolleyes:

lolol .not a drop of work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: The feeder thing gets rehashed !

'My African adventure’

This week I’ve started referring to my Lukey as The Feeder. I’m a few pounds away from my target weight , but I came home the other day after some meetings in London to find he’d set up a chocolate fountain for me and got me a bottle of my fave champers. The feeder told me I’ve been working so hard on my training and diet that I deserved a treat. But I think he just likes something to grab hold of when we have a bit of rumpy-pumpy. Anyway I didn’t feel so bad falling off the wagon knowing that the hardest few days of work ever were ahead of me. We’re in Ghana to help with a building project for the MAD Foundation. The charity builds new schools and improves access to education in deprived countries. It’s something me and The Feeder have wanted
    to do for ages. The day we landed, we ended up at a disco in a shanty town with a load of locals. I thought I had a good grove but Ghanaian chicks can bust a better move then Beyonce. The next day we made a four hour journey to the project. I’ve become BFF’s with everyone because I have an Iphone. The kids love listening to my music and seeing themselves on the camera. I’m not getting any work done because I’d rather be playing with them then painting a wall. I’ve been genuinely touched by how happy the kids are. It makes a change from seeing some of the grumpy sullen children back home. Now I’ll never moan about my lot in life again. We’ve all got a shed load more then the people here have, so next time we’re about to have a grumble about our “problems” how about we think about this lot and stop complaining?

what a shocking thing to say .A feeder? have mercy. I seen the word feeder in the context of a male wanting a huge woman,and he fed her to gain weight. in joise case luke gave her a once a year treat if its true. not seen any pics posted about the feeder event.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will this little treasure make you hit the 10,000 mark ? Is there any wonder nobody but Tricky Dicky wanted her for TV work :D
    *warning* (over18 only) This hits the top of the CRINGE counter :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XurxtcEUmO4&feature=youtu.be

omg mardymoo I never seen this before. it shocked me anyone with any selfrespect can imitate acts as such on tele an remain dignify.
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »

True story that.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will this little treasure make you hit the 10,000 mark ? Is there any wonder nobody but Tricky Dicky wanted her for TV work :D
    *warning* (over18 only) This hits the top of the CRINGE counter :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XurxtcEUmO4&feature=youtu.be

Ewwwww Ewwwww Ewwwwww :eek: That is horrible..I can imagine John James face..must have been so proud...not.

Do you notice the accent? That was so much broader then..just shows what an actress she was and is!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    Ewwwww Ewwwww Ewwwwww :eek: That is horrible..I can imagine John James face..must have been so proud...not.

Do you notice the accent? That was so much broader then..just shows what an actress she was and is!!

it should be more worring that a woman from bristol went to help build schools for african children and did nothing but play a billygoat .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now they posting pic of joise doing nothing then showing poor african kids her phone... omg this is sad .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    it should be more worring that a woman from bristol went to help build schools for african children and did nothing but play a billygoat .

I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near her that's for sure. She is a foul-mouthed, disgusting person but that shows in the way the columns are written.
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    It's the only way I could post a speechless post :D

I remember watching it at the time and that it was the first time I was somewhat embarrassed about the situation lol

edit: Not that that stuff shocks me per se, cause I love the show and he does a lot of it, but it's funnier coming from Keith Lemon and just NOT from Josie lol

its a hard one....!!!

Although I know some do, I dont actually find keith Lemon that funny......:(

maybe im old fashioned cos I think of that kind of humour as being appropriate for a girls night in....but not really in mixed company...

But I couldnt watch that clip without having to hide behind my fingers.....and going eugh........

poor Josie was very drunk that night.....im sure her mum and sisters and brothers were very proud......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »

where as is correct.
    leaving the line open
  • Options
    Elle_DeeElle_Dee Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    It’s very interesting to see what is and what isn’t commented on in other places. It seems that the Celeb Juice clip is too :eek: even for the most committed fans to comment on and the content of the column barely got a mention this week but there are still dozens of comments praising looks and weight loss.
    Surely the obsession that some people seem to have with someone elses looks and body shape is a little weird to say the least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle_Dee wrote: »
    It’s very interesting to see what is and what isn’t commented on in other places. It seems that the Celeb Juice clip is too :eek: even for the most committed fans to comment on and the content of the column barely got a mention this week but there are still dozens of comments praising looks and weight loss.
    Surely the obsession that some people seem to have with someone elses looks and body shape is a little weird to say the least.

I always thought she looked great before, but hasn't the last year or so all been about her weight ups and downs - whether it's just about her weight or the effect it's having on her sex life, loss of sex drive, etc., etc. so if she's talking/writing about it, then I guess the supporters will too, and presumably assume it's a very important topic to Josie and can connect with her in that context.

The probably feel less comfortable tweeting responses that are sexual in nature in response to the sexual columns :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I always thought she looked great before, but hasn't the last year or so all been about her weight ups and downs - whether it's just about her weight or the effect it's having on her sex life, loss of sex drive, etc., etc. so if she's talking/writing about it, then I guess the supporters will too, and presumably assume it's a very important topic to Josie and can connect with her in that context.

The probably feel less comfortable tweeting responses that are sexual in nature in response to the sexual columns :D

I see what you mean about supporters being able to connect with weight and body image issues but constantly being told you’re ‘stunning’, ‘ funny’ and ‘amazing’ must eventually have some detrimental effect on even the most egotistical person.

The reaction, or rather the lack of reaction to the Celeb Juice clip really surprised me, maybe it’s a bit too risqué even for the most dedicated followers. :o
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the Celeb Juice clip not about 2 years ago?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see what you mean about supporters being able to connect with weight and body image issues but constantly being told you’re ‘stunning’, ‘ funny’ and ‘amazing’ must eventually have some detrimental effect on even the most egotistical person.

The reaction, or rather the lack of reaction to the Celeb Juice clip really surprised me, maybe it’s a bit too risqué even for the most dedicated followers. :o

Was it tweeted by somebody then, I thought it was just on a post here for a :eek: or a :p lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was the Celeb Juice clip not about 2 years ago?
    Was it tweeted by somebody then, I thought it was just on a post here for a :eek: or a :p lol

There's a new compilation Celeb Juice DVD on sale and someone tweeted the clip from it. It must be a DVD of outtakes because the clip is a lot more :eek: than what was originally shown on tv.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a new compilation Celeb Juice DVD on sale and someone tweeted the clip from it. It must be a DVD of outtakes because the clip is a lot more :eek: than what was originally shown on tv.

Didn't realise that! The producers really saved her blushes by not including that on the original show didn't they?

Quite surprising as it seems to fit with the show perfectly. Wonder why it was chopped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't realise that! The producers really saved her blushes by not including that on the original show didn't they?

Quite surprising as it seems to fit with the show perfectly. Wonder why it was chopped.

I would imagine the show goes on for quite a long time, they probably have to cut a lot out just to fit it into the TV schedule and confines of an hour (or however long the show is). I imagine we miss a lot of hysterical footage every week :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josiestweet 2:10pm via Twitter for iPhone
    Very proud of my best friend Netty!!! Lost a 1.4 stone In a week following my diet and interval training. Love you girl xxx

:eek::eek::eek: What did she do, cut her legs off? :eek:

Not healthy to lose that amount in a week surely? I lost 7lbs one week at Slimming World, I was congratulated but referred over to have a chat with the dietician to ensure I was following the plan properly and advised against losing so fast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Very proud of my best friend Netty!!! Lost a 1.4 stone In a week following my diet and interval training. Love you girl xxx

Not healthy to lose that amount in a week surely? I lost 7lbs one week at Slimming World, I was congratulated but referred over to have a chat with the dietician to ensure I was following the plan properly and advised against losing so fast.

In 1 week ? that is so wrong and a very unhealthy way to lose weight. Is Josie promoting this as something good ?
    Well that is confirmation she has a dvd due out.
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member

Lost 1.4 in a week?! And Josie is congratulating that sort of unhealthy and quite frankly, dangerous weight loss?!! I shake my head at that Josie. She'll do anything for publicity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Tiron wrote: »
    Lost 1.4 in a week?! And Josie is congratulating that sort of unhealthy and quite frankly, dangerous weight loss?!! I shake my head at that Josie. She'll do anything for publicity.

Just been reading her twatter, and she seems to think its brilliant,
    Im amazed at the amount of people who are begging her to tell them how to do the same :eek:
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Just been reading her twatter, and she seems to think its brilliant,
    Im amazed at the amount of people who are begging her to tell them how to do the same :eek:

Wow. I guess many are just that gullible and Josie is shamelessly catching in on it. DVD is likely imminent and she'll reckon the publicity is good regardless of how misleading and dangerous what she's promoting is, as per this particular case in point.
This discussion has been closed.