Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Probability is next to fact, and probability is used in a court of law :p

Do you have the schedule of every trip Madventure has taken to show what the probablility is? If so, enter it as evidence please. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    ferfer wrote: »
    LOL, so pointing out a different opinion is baiting or being passive aggressive?

The prosecution is a bit touchy. :p

You have not given your opinion ? you have called our opinions wrong without giving any evidence to prove them wrong. You even asked me to find your evidence for you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you have the schedule of every trip Madventure has taken to show what the probablility is? If so, enter it as evidence please. :)

it is the defences job to find their own evidence when cross examining the prosecution :p
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    patsylimerick, a few posts ago you posted:
    I'm going to guess you haven't done much mountain climbing. I've done a bit myself. It takes months and months of preparation and is a gruelling, challenging activity. There is no comparison, I re-iterate, whatsoever.

You must allow me to respond to that, which in itself seems to be bait for an argument. You misunderstood the point I was making about the two projects and how they were alike. I re-iterate, they are organised in a similar way and allow for participants to make gains out of the experience as well as raising money or performing works for charity.

Further you suggest that I do not know anything about mountain climbing, which is not true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just using your court terminology. ;)

No you are not.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What reasonable doubt would that be ?
    How can you give any doubt when you dont know the name of the company to check out if what we have said is true or not ?

I'm understanding this thread a bit more now and why every detail is dragged through the ringer. The company is some formation of Mad adventures. No I didn't look it up or write it exactly as it was. I'm sure now I'm as big of a liar as you call Josie because I didn't know the name exactly and was too lazy to look it up. :rolleyes:

Maybe Josie's the same, I don't know. But details like that when you know what I'm talking about aren't important. Though they seem to be the be all, end all with you. ;)

Enjoy. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    Good for Roy I applaud him but if you know about it then it is hardly a secret is it ?

Touche. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    patsylimerick, a few posts ago you posted:

You must allow me to respond to that, which in itself seems to be bait for an argument. You misunderstood the point I was making about the two projects and how they were alike. I re-iterate, they are organised in a similar way and allow for participants to make gains out of the experience as well as raising money or performing works for charity.

Further you suggest that I do not know anything about mountain climbing, which is not true

No she never ! she suggested you hadnt done much mountain climbing ! which would seem to be true because you stated your father did the mountain climbing not yourself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Unless he wore an invisible cloak while he visits the sick and blind children, it's kind of difficult to do it completely anonymously, no?

Your question was answered.
    One celeb is that it . Whereas the list of celebs who give and let it be public knowledge is endless . Josie was not a celeb when she gave that money she had limited funds and no job before she entered bb . I'm not sure I would have donated so much money in the same position . Her future was by no means certain . Big brother contestants had not been very successful in the previous couple of years . So I think the donation was a personal promise to her previous boss and she kept that promise. If it enhanced her profile ultimately good for her . I don't see the problem .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you name every charity that the Beckhams support and i mean every one ? bet if we tried we could tell you just about every charity Josie has given to, because she makes sure we know..
    Not all celebs(in fact i would say most) dont tweet or write in columns about their charitable ways.

I'm sure the people who follow the Beckham's every move know what charities they support. But the people who know nothing about them wouldn't know anything, just like most people don't know about Josie.

Just because some people are obsessed with researching her, doesn't mean everyone else is. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm understanding this thread a bit more now and why every detail is dragged through the ringer. The company is some formation of Mad adventures. No I didn't look it up or write it exactly as it was. I'm sure now I'm as big of a liar as you call Josie because I didn't know the name exactly and was too lazy to look it up. :rolleyes:

Maybe Josie's the same, I don't know. But details like that when you know what I'm talking about aren't important. Though they seem to be the be all, end all with you. ;)

Enjoy. :D

i never said you were a liar, i suggested to be able to disagree with my facts you would need to know the correct name of the company so you could go find the evidence to disprove my facts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I did not. Explain how. Use the exact quote you've just given and tell me where I implied (slight change from said, but how and ever, we'll go with implied) in that sentence that charity work wasn't part of the conversation.

Again, I understand this thread a good deal more now. Arguing the value of every word, phrase, or intent rather than on the information provided is the call of duty here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have not given your opinion ? you have called our opinions wrong without giving any evidence to prove them wrong. You even asked me to find your evidence for you :D
    it is the defences job to find their own evidence when cross examining the prosecution :p

No it's not, it's only to give reasonable doubt. ;)
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One celeb is that it . Whereas the list of celebs who give and let it be public knowledge is endless . Josie was not a celeb when she gave that money she had limited funds and no job before she entered bb . I'm not sure I would have donated so much money in the same position . Her future was by no means certain . Big brother contestants had not been very successful in the previous couple of years . So I think the donation was a personal promise to her previous boss and she kept that promise. If it enhanced her profile ultimately good for her . I don't see the problem .

The list of celebs who visit hospitals is endless too - but for the most part, just a small few people associated with those hospitals know about it. You do understand that you can't give evidence of something that's intentionally kept private?

Bit in bold. You're not required to have any difficulty at all with what Josie does. Neither are we required to approve - nor barred from discussing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sure the people who follow the Beckham's every move know what charities they support. But the people who know nothing about them wouldn't know anything, just like most people don't know about Josie.

Just because some people are obsessed with researching her, doesn't mean everyone else is. :)

You were the one to bring other peoples charitable ways into it. I only stated that most celebs dont tell the world and Now Mag all about what they do for charity ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you name every charity that the Beckhams support and i mean every one ? bet if we tried we could tell you just about every charity Josie has given to, because she makes sure we know..
    Not all celebs(in fact i would say most) dont tweet or write in columns about their charitable ways.

How do we know? We don't...you don't know what Josie has done - but I strongly suspect she has done a good deal for the meningitis trust that has not been publicised.

I agree with you that many celebs do charity work without it being publicised. But many use their fame to promote a cause. There is room in this world for both.

What we needs is tolerance and understanding....not likely in the court thread, I know!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We know about Josie because she herself tweets obsessively about them..or writes about it or gets her unpaid PA to tell everyone (the PA who only knows about it cos Josie tells her). It's not anyone here researching her...it is her making sure everyone knows.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, I understand this thread a good deal more now. Arguing the value of every word, phrase, or intent rather than on the information provided is the call of duty here.

Nope. The 'call of duty' was a request from a JJJ fan to prove they were fake.

We're still working on it.

Feel free to join in at any time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No it's not, it's only to give reasonable doubt. ;)

Reasonable doubt is not stating 'you are wrong' its giving evidence to back up/prove reasonable doubt. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is no problem. The ridiculousness that's been posted here as fact, as people who support Josie and would refute it have left as they have better things to do with their lives, just continues to multiply.

Opinions. And twisting things in a way to make her look bad as that's the way they want her to appear. Not actual reality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we know? We don't...you don't know what Josie has done - but I strongly suspect she has done a good deal for the meningitis trust that has not been publicised.

I agree with you that many celebs do charity work without it being publicised. But many use their fame to promote a cause. There is room in this world for both.

What we needs is tolerance and understanding....not likely in the court thread, I know!

Evidence or it didn't happen. That is what you expect of us?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she never ! she suggested you hadnt done much mountain climbing ! which would seem to be true because you stated your father did the mountain climbing not yourself.

Pardon me but she did indeed suggest that I did not know what mountain climbing involved, because she proceeded to tell me.

And you are also wrong, because I have done a fair bit of mountain climbing myself, although not as much as my father.

So do not assume!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were the one to bring other peoples charitable ways into it. I only stated that most celebs dont tell the world and Now Mag all about what they do for charity ;)

That wasn't me.

SHE isn't telling the world. And Now Mag certainly isn't the world. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

So are you suggesting that Josie only tells the world and Now Magazine part of what she does for charities ? So she is selective in which charity she promotes ? thats unfair isnt it ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    We know about Josie because she herself tweets obsessively about them..or writes about it or gets her unpaid PA to tell everyone (the PA who only knows about it cos Josie tells her). It's not anyone here researching her...it is her making sure everyone knows.

She does not tweet obsessively about it. She tweets about the things she does and to get others involved. It's not obsessive. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

And why would you pay attention to her tweets if you don't like her? If that's not research, how do you know all of this information? :D
This discussion has been closed.