Options

Sarah Millican..................is there a single panel show she wont appear on ??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the flippin eck did she manage to win the title of Queen of Comedy last year :confused::confused::confused:

And as a reward gets to narrate this years, so that nobody with any sense of humour could watch it. :mad:

FANNY
  • Options
    Hugh LetdownHugh Letdown Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    How the flippin eck did she manage to win the title of Queen of Comedy last year :confused::confused::confused:

And as a reward gets to narrate this years, so that nobody with any sense of humour could watch it. :mad:

Why would any right-thinking, good-natured, sense-of-humored person possibly want to watch a show that would award Sarah ****ing Millican a "Queen Of Comedy" title?

It's as egregious and ugly as Kissinger being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize! I'm sorry but '73 was the last time I could look the NPP panel in their faces. I've since tuned out. No more NPP ceremonies for me.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC has ordered a 3rd series of The Sarah Millican Television Programme. Hooray for Sarah! :D

Source: http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2012/12/03/16693/third_series_for_sarah_millican
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,378
    Forum Member
    She's on The One Show tomorrow night!!! It's on a bit early in the evening to mention her fanny:D
  • Options
    Marmite BabyMarmite Baby Posts: 3,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the One Show has gone from the best stand-up I've seen live (in mid 90s) to the worst. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As it's a family show on at 7pm, do you reckon she'll mention cake?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Day after day.................week after week.............month after month....................for the last year, EVERY single blooming panel show on tv seems to be be invaded by this vile unfunny simpleton women.

Cant she bugger off from our screens please...................yes love, we get what city your from..................you dont have to shove it down our throats every time your on tv :rolleyes:

OP had a grammar by-pass by any chance? Wont and your?
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    South Shields is a town, not a city?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess you'd have to live in the North East of Britain to find her funny.:confused:

Wyeayefannycakeboyfriendpet :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm going to watch her on The One Show tonight just to see if she mentions anything other than cake, her lady garden, her boyfriend and The Wiyah. Please pray for me to make it out alive :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to watch her on The One Show tonight just to see if she mentions anything other than cake, her lady garden, her boyfriend and The Wiyah. Please pray for me to make it out alive :eek: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfAWRFvinNQ :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R09EP0KL05M :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks MT! The first clip shows just what a classy lady she is

:eek:
    /l

The second clip was :D:D just like listening to her, a bit creepy
    too though :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very good description/comment at bottom of the second clip
    "bedsitting jaffa cake eating heffer":)
  • Options
    Captain StableCaptain Stable Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you hate her so much you'll sit through 30 mins of her? I have got that right, haven't I?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why she is singled out. Loads of comedians do the full panel-show circuit. If she happens to be one you don't like, that's a shame for you when she's on, but that shouldn't prevent her from working. Rest assured, there is someone who doesn't think your favourite is much cop either! :D

Then make a thread about the ones you don't like so other like minded people can join in
    Lol!

Thanks for that.

This thread is so we can warn when she's on and avoid her.

Do you have something on topic to input?

Exactly as I have said above, I love the warnings
    Hayden wrote: »
    Oh were the lady herself as funny as this brilliant thread.
    Although I suppose it wouldn't be here if she was in any way funny.

Now how about one for John Bishop. Surely there's thousands of others in DS land many who like me can't abide him and would gladly have a go at 'bashing the Bishop'.

Feel free to make a thread and I will certainly join in, he sort of came from nowhere but is not as prolific as SM although getting close
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it's a family show on at 7pm, do you reckon she'll mention cake?

I watched her stand-up gig on Channel 4 a couple of weeks ago and waited to see how long it'd be before she mentioned either cake, chocolate or her weight. She lasted six minutes! Sarcasm aside, I did laugh a lot at that show. Is she actually funny or was I just in desperate need of being cheered up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So you hate her so much you'll sit through 30 mins of her? I have got that right, haven't I?

I was being a bit tongue in cheek. I don't actually hate her, I've never said that. I'd be quite interested to see if she can talk about things other than her usual four subjects. (I forgot she likes to talk about her weight, so that's five subjects she always talks about) Is that ok for you? Sorry but you haven't 'got that right.'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I watched her stand-up gig on Channel 4 a couple of weeks ago and waited to see how long it'd be before she mentioned either cake, chocolate or her weight. She lasted six minutes! Sarcasm aside, I did laugh a lot at that show. Is she actually funny or was I just in desperate need of being cheered up?

I must admit she has made me laugh a little, just wish she'd widen her range of topics a bit:D That whiney voice is a bit grating, the longer she goes on without pausing for breath the higher pitched it gets. I haven't seen her as much as some on this thread have to get sick of her though, but I can understand why people get fed up with celebrities/comedians who seem to be on everything they watch:D I don't suppose she's going to turn work down though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]RED ALERT, RED ALERT[/highlight]

Tonight BBC2 10 o'clock The Sarah Millican Television Programme and what makes it even better Louis Spence is a guest :eek:
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    [highlight]RED ALERT, RED ALERT[/highlight]

Tonight BBC2 10 o'clock The Sarah Millican Television Programme and what makes it even better Louis Spence is a guest :eek:

TV HELL at its worst. I'd rather watch half an hour of the Golden Girls playing naked twister.
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WARNING.

On The One Show right now. Had to change the channel quickly.

And hey, Golden Girls is the best!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Four mins in and already a mention of boyfriend and cake:D
  • Options
    TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boyfriend and cake mentioned in the same sentence there :D

*snap* :D
  • Options