Options

Chris axed from tour?

Comments

• Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With so much evidence, I can only assume his delusional supporters here are his family and friends (if he has any).
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe jahmene tweeting that was his support for kye rather than against chris?

As for ver anking him for his earlier behaviour, its been 9 weeks.. she could have acknowledge him.. they don't have to be best friends.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    He chose to put her in the spot light ,

What about his dad , mum his sister , no it was all about menan
    Clever really as this got him the votes

He is closest to his gran.. she's his best friend. He's lived with her since he was 17. She was happy to appear in support of Chris.

I think folk were looking for anything to prove chris was a bad un, even going as far as to take gospel that he strangled someone.

I will say that maybe he needs to stay away from the drink abit tho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    You're the one that brought up the 'tearing up of contracts' ... ominously predicting that if the show didn't give Maloney shed loads of money for kicking him off the tour they would be 'very very stupid' ... and tearing up his contract

I was just pointing out that it was Maloney who breached the terms of the contract by refusing to fulfill his obligation to appear on the final show

Once the contract has been breached, all deals are off

But none of us know what the terms and conditions of the contact are, nor do we know exactly why he missed the Sunday evening show. We do not therefore know if any contract has been breached. Also, contracts of all kinds are breached, knowingly or otherwise, quite often. It does not mean that all deals are off. There are still legal processes. If there weren't, contracts really wouldn't be worth the proverbial paper they're written on. Contacts exist to protect all parties and that's why they are not easy to get out of, for either party.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Why do you believe what some attention **** says in the Sun? Is it possible that it could be exaggerated even - shock - made up to get her a bit of publicity that her previous efforts on reality shows have failed to do?
    She doesn't even make sense, saying after 10 weeks the mask slipped - so why were people saying things about him before this?
    Chris is a hard working, decent guy, who doesn't deserve any of this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    espeons wrote: »
    Why do you believe what some attention **** says in the Sun? Is it possible that it could be exaggerated even - shock - made up to get her a bit of publicity that her previous efforts on reality shows have failed to do?
    She doesn't even make sense, saying after 10 weeks the mask slipped - so why were people saying things about him before this?

The question should be and I'm not defending Chris or critising Carolynne; why do people believe anything in the Sun.
  • Options
    ms2608ms2608 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just a bit confused that Chris is supposed to have been behaving horribly from the start, but now Carolynne and Kye are saying that "his mask slipped after ten weeks, he couldn't keep it up". Seems to be a bit of a contradiction. :confused:
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ms2608 wrote: »
    I'm just a bit confused that Chris is supposed to have been behaving horribly from the start, but now Carolynne and Kye are saying that "his mask slipped after ten weeks, he couldn't keep it up". Seems to be a bit of a contradiction. :confused:

I seem to remember Kye making it clear he didn't like him during his exit interview on XtraFactor :confused:
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the 'mask has slipped' is referring to his public presentation of himself. The fake bake's game is up.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    I think the 'mask has slipped' is referring to his public presentation of himself. The fake bake's game is up.

Your hatred of him is rather worrying dear.
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »
    Your hatred of him is rather worrying dear.

I don't 'hate' Christopher Maloney or anyone. I believe the use of such a phrase as 'hatred' is against the T&Cs of this forum.

Don't go bothering your head about me,
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Obviously everyone is just ganging up on Chris. No one has any integrity, no one is honest apart from lovely Chris. Lovely Chris who calls lady's 'c***'s. That Kye, he has loads to gain from gently confirming the drama caused by Lovely Chris. He's *such* an attention ****. That awful Union J, they have loads to gain from confirming too. Everyone has loads to gain from denigrating lovely Chris our deity.

Sheesh, you people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Obviously everyone is just ganging up on Chris. No one has any integrity, no one is honest apart from lovely Chris. Lovely Chris who calls lady's 'c***'s. That Kye, he has loads to gain from gently confirming the drama caused by Lovely Chris. He's *such* an attention ****. That awful Union J, they have loads to gain from confirming too. Everyone has loads to gain from denigrating lovely Chris our deity.

Sheesh, you people.

:D heh!

It seems likely that chris is not a nice person, but never having met him I cannot be sure of that. Anecdotal evidence suggests he's a bit of a rotter (things other contestants have said, stuff in the press even if you take 90% of what they say as rubbish and even people on here who claim to know him) but not sure why it matters much now. Its over for this year, he will soon go back to wherever it is he came from.

My thought would be - let it lie now. Whether he is naughty or nice is hardly going to affect any of us. Well, obviously this time of year Santa Clause might have something to say about it, but generally, who gives a toss?
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Good, i might actually go now!! I thought he was false from his first audition
    This is the first year tickets are still available for both dublin shows, maybe they will sell out now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Chris would put a lot of drama into a bush tucker trial, and the audience would keep putting him up.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »

Sheesh, you people.

It's nice to spread the lurve
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    I think Chris would put a lot of drama into a bush tucker trial, and the audience would keep putting him up.

He would be great for Im a celeb next year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They're just after the headlines, because Chris has more personality and public interest than any of them they'll latch onto him and join the "oh, he's a nasty person" bandwagon.
  • Options
    kleinzachkleinzach Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Propaganda machine would be the correct term. These guys could teach Dr Josef Goebbels a trick or two about how to spread The Big Lie. The "Christopher Maloney tried to strangle me" headline was released at their behest.

evidence?
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    I don't 'hate' Christopher Maloney or anyone. I believe the use of such a phrase as 'hatred' is against the T&Cs of this forum.

Don't go bothering your head about me,

i think using the term haters or similar is..but then again..

...you could say that saying "The fake bake's game is up" is against forum rules (immature/unconstructive post + you're not really supposed to "name call" celebs).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    After she had rudely blanked him at a time when it appears he had been trying to be polite to her.

She said he came in and she refused to say hello to him. The bad feeling from him to her appeared to happen after her rudeness towards him. She admits she started it..in her own words.

That in no way justifies him calling her a c***
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kleinzach wrote: »

How do you know he did!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know he did!?

There are more sources saying that he did, than didn't. The final proof will come when we discover whether Christopher will sue for defamation. I wouldn't hold my breath
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So what names are you allowed to call someone who blanks you after you make an attempt at politeness?

She doesn't even seem to be 100% sure he did call her the name....

..otherwise why would she ask "did you just call me a C***?".

If she knew 100% he said it.....you'd have no need to ask the question..and when she asked if he said it..he immediately denied it.

So she blanks him rudely, thinks he might have called her a name due to her being rude to him...which he immediately denied when asked....then sells a story on an event which she created.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are more sources saying that he did, than didn't. The final proof will come when we discover whether Christopher will sue for defamation. I wouldn't hold my breath

Does that mean if she doesn't sue him for defamation....that she's agreeing she is a c*** ? ;)