Options

Nick and Harry - Just Good Friends

Comments

• Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry and Taylor Swift. I smell another piblicity stunt, just like Justin and Selina.
  • Options
    TiffletTifflet Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    I had tried to post a comment on the DM thread yesterday but it didn't get published, it left me thinking there is more to this story than meets the eye. If there is so what I guess, if they want to live under a facade of fakery thats up to them. Good PR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    One of my friends reckons she's in the know

Don't they always ;)
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

One of my friends reckons she's in the know, and this has been going on since Harry was seeing Caroline Flack. She reckons Caroline and Nick were housemates and it was all a cover up.

I'm a bit worried about her!

Ah. I don't think I made myself clear.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

You see?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I did.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick and Harry would make a nice couple.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Harry and Taylor Swift. I smell another piblicity stunt, just like Justin and Selina.

I think they were real.

My friend's little sister was obsessed with him and we heard all about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really won't last, she's quite the man eater it seems.

It won't last because it's a business arrangement, not a relationship. Once they've had the headlines they want, it will be over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    It won't last because it's a business arrangement, not a relationship. Once they've had the headlines they want, it will be over.

I don't understand why they need MORE publicity ?!! One direction are MASSIVE and she is hardly unknown .Jesus it frustrates me more than it should . I'm sure she has better things to do than tour the pubs of northern England :confused:
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,509
    Forum Member
    I'm hardly Harry's target market but I just don't see what it is about him that makes him so irrestible to old women?

I know if I was a woman and he made a pass at me, my vagina would tighten up fasther than a security shutter going down on a jewellery shop that's about to be ramraided.

There is something of the night about him.
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know if I was a woman and he made a pass at me, my vagina would tighten up fasther than a security shutter going down on a jewellery shop that's about to be ramraided.

I think that's a nom for Post of the Year.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they need MORE publicity ?!! One direction are MASSIVE and she is hardly unknown .Jesus it frustrates me more than it should . I'm sure she has better things to do than tour the pubs of northern England :confused:

This is what i think. The cameras are probably a nice bonus, but why would you bother otherwise?
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »

Justin and Selena actually were good friends before they did start dating. It might have started as more of a joke, but there is no way they would have the amount of time together for so long just for PR.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Who's going to be interested in a third rate comedian's opinion anyway? It's perfectly normal to have friends of a different age.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the big news that day was that Russell Howard was a bit confused by something?

What's today's news, that Louis Walsh is having problems wondering whether he should call a tomato a vegetable or a fruit?
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Harry Styles presumably is another celebrity "ooh friend" for Grimshaw? The guy doesn't do "civilians" does he?
  • Options
    Pearl McGPearl McG Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Justin and Selena actually were good friends before they did start dating. It might have started as more of a joke, but there is no way they would have the amount of time together for so long just for PR.

My friend was once on the same flight from the USA as Justin. Justin was in First Class, Selina was in Economy!
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Pearl McG wrote: »
    My friend was once on the same flight from the USA as Justin. Justin was in First Class, Selina was in Economy!

And? Many times they have also both traveled in the same class. Most likely she couldn't upgrade her tickets to first class, happens all the time.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Nick and Harry would make a nice couple.

I agree.

I might be wrong but it looks to me as if someone is trying hard to airbrush Grimdawg right out of the picture.:(
  • Options
    kimberleycatkimberleycat Posts: 1,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I can't see anything wrong about them being together if that is the case.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I have to wonder if Louis Tomlinson is in the frame. I like Nick a lot though, he's bonkers. :D

I get the impression we're all more supposed to be cooing over "Haylor, the cutest couple in showbiz" instead. But I was never a fan of rammed down the neck newspaper-friendly pairings.
    I had tried to post a comment on the DM thread yesterday but it didn't get published, it left me thinking there is more to this story than meets the eye

Well the Daily Heil is quite selective in what it allows through, if a story is being moderated comments wise. If you want to compliment Taylor's dress and Harry's hat, and say they are wonderful, that's fine. If you want to express that you think there's something else going on then you'd probably be rejected (depending on the wording). You have to box clever.

If the story is not being moderated, you can often see a delightful array of mixed comments expressing doubt, disbelief, screams of 'BEARD!!!" (and no that's not me) contentment, happiness and total indifference.

Being a cynical git, the disbelievers always give me the biggest chuckle, bless 'em.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hardly Harry's target market but I just don't see what it is about him that makes him so irrestible to old women?

Haha!:D:D:D

It's all a bit strange isn't it? He wouldn't be looked at twice if he wasn't famous.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Harry's people would have known that being linked with Taylor Swift would send out the message loud and clear that Harry is very probably gay. I wouldn't have ever considered that he might be before this faux celebrity relationship but looking at her previous...
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    Surely Harry's people would have known that being linked with Taylor Swift would send out the message loud and clear that Harry is very probably gay. I wouldn't have ever considered that he might be before this faux celebrity relationship but looking at her previous...

They say Taylor is a real girls' girl
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

BIB1 :D:D:D

BIB2 what does that mean?

I think harry's quite nice myself :o