Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zillie wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to you all
    You have given me so many laughs.
    YOU ALL ROCK xx

And a very merry Christmas to you Zillie..lovely to see your name here. A fan of yours on twitter too! You speak the truth and a lot of sense. :D
  • Options
    wibbywibby Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I've come out of 'lurk mode' just to say I've been following this thread almost from the beginning and find it hugely entertaining.

It's so funny at times and keeps me going in the lean times between BBs and X Factors. I live abroad and they're the only programmes that people seem to care enough about to put up on youtube or somewhere for us lost souls to watch.

This thread and the stalwarts on it are amazing - I've learnt lots of things about the Zeleb world and psychology.

Thank you. Long may you keep running. If J stories ever dry up, you'll have to rename the thread as the 'Court Thread' and keep it going but discussing multiple topics or something. Please. I always feel bereft when it vanishes from the front page and then am relieved when it's back.

wibby
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Ali, I forgot to wish you and Laura
    a very Merry Christmas xx

Aww thanks sweetness :) I'm sure I'll see you on the twittersphere at some point :)
    wibby wrote: »
    I've come out of 'lurk mode' just to say I've been following this thread almost from the beginning and find it hugely entertaining.

It's so funny at times and keeps me going in the lean times between BBs and X Factors. I live abroad and they're the only programmes that people seem to care enough about to put up on youtube or somewhere for us lost souls to watch.

This thread and the stalwarts on it are amazing - I've learnt lots of things about the Zeleb world and psychology.

Thank you. Long may you keep running. If J stories ever dry up, you'll have to rename the thread as the 'Court Thread' and keep it going but discussing multiple topics or something. Please. I always feel bereft when it vanishes from the front page and then am relieved when it's back.

wibby

Aww how lovely ... I know what you mean about it vanishing.. if nobody's posted for a few days I feel annoyed that I can't think of something witty to say just to make a post and put it back on the front page :D
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wibby

Well if we were gonna rename it I'd plump for "The Ocean of Venom".....lets think big people.

Glad you've enjoyed the ride thus far :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    You arent allowed to be a proper Court Member unless your horns are nice and shiny and your forked tail properly trimmed into a neat point.:D

Have you not seen my twatter profile picture ? I have the horns shining bright and my fork tail is preened to perfection lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sueloujo wrote: »
    And a very merry Christmas to you Zillie..lovely to see your name here. A fan of yours on twitter too! You speak the truth and a lot of sense. :D
    Aww thankyou . Ive been an avid follower of you all on this thread, and thought Christmas time would be a nice time to thank you all for keeping me entertained
    Merry Christmas to you xx
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank you. Long may you keep running. If J stories ever dry up, you'll have to rename the thread as the 'Court Thread' and keep it going but discussing multiple topics or something. Please. I always feel bereft when it vanishes from the front page and then am relieved when it's back

wibby
    Hello fellow lurker. What a lovely post and agree with every word.
    Merry Christmas xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you not seen my twatter profile picture ? I have the horns shining bright and my fork tail is preened to perfection lol

Ahhhh but do you have eyes the colour of burning sulphur?

Tis a look thats quite popular amongst longstanding members of the court. If you hang around long enough your eyes will also take on this attractive and I think quite fashionable hue.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh but do you have eyes the colour of burning sulphur?

Tis a look thats quite popular amongst longstanding members of the court. If you hang around long enough your eyes will also take on this attractive and I think quite fashionable hue.

We're the well scattered siblings of Quaismodo and we're jealous that we cannot have angel's lips and goddess hips like La Gibson.

Zillie!!!!!! A hundred thousand welcomes. :) Stick around.

What lovely posts from Wibby and MaryKate also. I fank you, you are too kind! :D You've brightened up a mental day at work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're the well scattered siblings of Quaismodo and we're jealous that we cannot have angel's lips and goddess hips like La Gibson.

What lovely posts from Wibby and MaryKate also. I fank you, you are too kind! :D You've brightened up a mental day at work.

Indeed....I sometimes sob at night wishing it was so, all the more disturbing as I is a bloke :cool:

Yup having a pretty brutal day at work myself. Have had to make my way through half a bucket of KFC, several pieces of Dominos Pizza and some eeeevvvviillllll delight known as "Extra special Chocolate Torte" To top it all some bugger has just produced a couple of bottles of "Balvenie Double Wood" a 12 year old single malt. Christmas time at work can be hell :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hi Patsy thanks for the welcome, you crack me up girl, im your biggest fan, your storyy telling is legendary.
    Merry Christmas xx
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Aw Im feelin all Christmassy now and thats not fashionable for a Smelly PooPoo Head.

Pats you is bang on as usual girl.

Im so jealous of the BillyBigMouth Bass look.............:(

Thanks to Mary Kate Zillie and Wibby for their lovely posts...............and Merry Christmas to all of you:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Hmm. Wedding has been done. I know that won't stop her, but I'm guessing she'll claim to be pregnant. Then at some point...claim something happened for more sympathy. I don't think she has any limits at all.

Again feeling nostalgic for Christmasses past.............

I wonder if her and Lukey are going to do the "Matalan Mag Shoot" shoot this year..........you remember the article with her and John James in fuzzy jammies putting balls on the tree............and wasnt there one with her holding a baseball bat:eek::eek::eek:?

To this day I still think them mag shoots took the piss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well if we were gonna rename it I'd plump for "The Ocean of Venom".....lets think big people.

Glad you've enjoyed the ride thus far :)

Swimmin in your ocean Pots.............swimmin in your ocean:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Hmm. Wedding has been done. I know that won't stop her, but I'm guessing she'll claim to be pregnant. Then at some point...claim something happened for more sympathy. I don't think she has any limits at all.

Hmm it's good, but storylines need to be dragged out for as long as possible.

I'm thinking start with something like - 'Me and me Lukey desperately want a baby, but I'm having trouble conceiving because I'm soooo underweight, all thanks to #Josie'sH'amazingDVD (RRP) £14, available at Amazon.co.uk!
    (Photoshoot direction - Josie sitting on the toilet, sad face, holding a preganacy test in one hand and her DVD in the other)

We can then have months worth of magazine columns about this epic struggle to get pregnant..

Bawdy tales of setting alarms at peak fertility times so Luke can bend her over her #LushNewKitchenWorktops from @SlebKitchens
    (Photoshoot direction - Both naked....Josie leaning on worktop, saucy seaside postcard face, Luke behind her holding a kitchen timer. Couple of strategically placed melons on the beautiful worktop to protect her modesty...)

Pondering if the reason it's not happening is because 'that good for bloody nuthin' Lukey has no balls whatsoever.
    (Photoshoot direction - dress Luke up in a dog suit and literally put him in a doghouse. Their pet dog stands nearby, Luke looks enviously at the dogs balls)

Getting frustrated with Lukey and attempting to become pregnant with the help of a gay best friend.
    (Photoshoot direction, Josie and GBF sat up in bed wearing matching pink pajamas, clutching a turkey baster)

Piling the pounds back on because of the HEARTBREAK HELL she's going through.
    (Photoshoot direction - the usual... Josie, pink bikini, Portuguese beach)

As this struggle goes on and frustration grows, Josie decides it's time to stop feeling sorry for herself and reflects on her time in Ghana... and wonders if one of them 'piss potless' women will swap their baby for a bottle of her perfume.
    (Photoshoot direction - Josie wearing something floaty from whatever shop is giving her free dresses at the time, looking wistful and cradling her perfume box in her arms like it's a baby)

With a bit of luck this will take us through until around July and she will be fatter again, so we can start working on the DVD for next Christmas.
    (Photoshoot direction - unflattering neon fitness wear, personal trainer, public space)

---
    Merry Christmas Josie's agent - you can have all those ideas for free. If you want some more, PM me and we'll negotiate my rates.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Zillie on the court thread,I think we need tin hats at the ready.With Zills on board we are bound to flying objects thrown at us....Welcome Wibby take a pew...Merry Crimbo new and old posters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robokitten;63073208]Hmm it's good, but storylines need to be dragged out for as long as possible.

I'm thinking start with something like - 'Me and me Lukey desperately want a baby, but I'm having trouble conceiving because I'm soooo underweight, all thanks to #Josie'sH'amazingDVD (RRP) £14, available at Amazon.co.uk!
    (Photoshoot direction - Josie sitting on the toilet, sad face, holding a preganacy test in one hand and her DVD in the other)

We can then have months worth of magazine columns about this epic struggle to get pregnant..

Bawdy tales of setting alarms at peak fertility times so Luke can bend her over her #LushNewKitchenWorktops from @SlebKitchens
    (Photoshoot direction - Both naked....Josie leaning on worktop, saucy seaside postcard face, Luke behind her holding a kitchen timer. Couple of strategically placed melons on the beautiful worktop to protect her modesty...)

Pondering if the reason it's not happening is because 'that good for bloody nuthin' Lukey has no balls whatsoever.
    (Photoshoot direction - dress Luke up in a dog suit and literally put him in a doghouse. Their pet dog stands nearby, Luke looks enviously at the dogs balls)

Getting frustrated with Lukey and attempting to become pregnant with the help of a gay best friend.
    (Photoshoot direction, Josie and GBF sat up in bed wearing matching pink pajamas, clutching a turkey baster)

As this struggle goes on and frustration grows, Josie decides it's time to stop feeling sorry for herself and reflects on her time in Ghana... and wonders if one of them 'piss potless' women will swap their baby for a bottle of her perfume.

(Photoshoot direction - Josie wearing something floaty from whatever shop is giving her free dresses at the time, looking wistful and cradling her perfume box in her arms like it's a baby)

With a bit of luck this will take us through until around July and she will be fatter again, so we can start working on the DVD for next Christmas.
    (Photoshoot direction - unflattering neon fitness wear, personal trainer, public space)

---
    Merry Christmas Josie's agent - you can have all those ideas for free. If you want some more, PM me and we'll negotiate my rates.[/

Anyone got a Tena Lady Im literally piddling myself here

The BIB especially, got me giggling like a loon:D
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robokitten wrote: »

---
    Merry Christmas Josie's agent - you can have all those ideas for free. If you want some more, PM me and we'll negotiate my rates.

You deserve to be paid for this:D. I have a feeling it will be one of those posts the court flashbacks to in 2013 as yet another uncanny expert prediction of What Next in the JJJ story.

First Christmas Wish: That the Crabby One comes out from under his stone to provide a new JJJ scandal - a madman ranting youtube monologue of his version of The Truth would make preferable pantomime. Oh yes it would!
    Second Christmas Wish: A wonderful time this year for all those who keep us laughing here with their highly important ;);)evidence of fakery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robokitten wrote: »

---

This post was worth waiting for..so funny and do you know..if it did happen none would be surprised in the least. This is "normal" in Josie's world.
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Aww thankyou . Ive been an avid follower of you all on this thread, and thought Christmas time would be a nice time to thank you all for keeping me entertained
    Merry Christmas to you xx

Merry christmas to you as well Zillie....its lovely to see you here......:D:p:D
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Have we heard how the first panto performance went?

Loving the ideas of what is happening next in Josies world....

I think next year she will become a singer....are there any zlister... singing reality kind of shows around.

Im not sure about Luke....he is a useful support and seems willing to take almost everything that Josie puts him through......but one minute he is Mr Perfect, and the next he is Mr Awful....like this week, waking Josie up in the middle of the night.......!!!
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D

I just figured out what the bottom part of the offending letter reads. It's 'lollipop head'. :D As in very, very thin? :D

Yep - I think she wrote that herself. :D

Lollipop Head... hahahahaha
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Wow, this thread is rocking! :D:D:D

Welcome Zillie and Wibby. :)r

Merry Christmas to you all Court Thread posters. You guys are amazing! :D
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, it seems all this advertising elsewhere of this thread is getting it all the more people and hit's.

Well done, the Appreciation threads and Twitter mentions is clearly helping the thread go from strength-to-strength.;)

Festive greetings to all the readers and contributors of this thread :D
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I think next year she will become a singer....are there any zlister... singing reality kind of shows around.

Well, there's Britain's Got Talent where a dancing dog is considered a spectacle. Perhaps Josie could demonstrate her scientifically proven slimming techniques by half-heartedly running on the spot for 30 seconds and losing 6 stone.
This discussion has been closed.