Options

The Sanatorium (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    My laptop has been out of order today - great start to work for the new year! :(

So anyway, while the tech guy (from iYogi, online) sorts it out, I have resorted the the CTAM thread .....fun actually if you're in the mood :D
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    My laptop has been out of order today - great start to work for the new year! :(

So anyway, while the tech guy (from iYogi, online) sorts it out, I have resorted the the CTAM thread .....fun actually if you're in the mood :D

Whats that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whats that?

:D the Count to a Million Thread!

Thought I saw your name there .....guess not! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D the Count to a Million Thread!

Thought I saw your name there .....guess not! ;)

Oh right....yes you did...I was just having a look round and saw it....so just did a page for them...couldn't do it every day it would drive me mad:eek:

I think its going to fast for you...your making quite a few mistakes:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh right....yes you did...I was just having a look round and saw it....so just did a page for them...couldn't do it every day it would drive me mad:eek:

I think its going to fast for you...your making quite a few mistakes:p

Hey cheeky! I'm doing my best you know ....though in this case I think it may not be good enough!! :p

I couldn't do it every day either ...I can't believe they'll actually get to a million.....do you think they will? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey cheeky! I'm doing my best you know ....though in this case I think it may not be good enough!! :p

I couldn't do it every day either ...I can't believe they'll actually get to a million.....do you think they will? :D

They are going to give it a dam good go.....how long has it being going...their not even half way yet.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are going to give it a dam good go.....how long has it being going...their not even half way yet.:eek:

I know....I'm happy to help, but I have to say , I don't quite get the point! :p I guess it must be a bit like climbing a mountain, doing it 'because it's there' lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know....I'm happy to help, but I have to say , I don't quite get the point! :p I guess it must be a bit like climbing a mountain, doing it 'because it's there' lol :D

Thats true:) There was noone around when I did it ,so it was quite easy;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

Have just noticed there's also a Count Two a Million thread.....counting in two's and trying to catch up with Count to a Million!! :eek:

Extraordinary.......do you think it's good for developing concentration?! ;):D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)

Have just noticed there's also a Count Two a Million thread.....counting in two's and trying to catch up with Count to a Million!! :eek:

Extraordinary.......do you think it's good for developing concentration?! ;):D
    There's a lot of counting that goes on on chatter :D I always used to do those change one letter in a word threads, enjoyed those until I started resorting to a website to help me.
  • Options
    Jen_MorganJen_Morgan Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    There's a lot of counting that goes on on chatter :D I always used to do those change one letter in a word threads, enjoyed those until I started resorting to a website to help me.

Can't get the hang of them..My tiny brain is frazzled as it is without having the confusion of adding/taking a letter away/anagraming letter games!

Saying that, I have just bought a new wordsearch book to take on holiday with me. If it's anything like the one I bought last year, I forgot to take it with me and found it still on my bed when we got home. :rolleyes: I'm not even blonde!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were walking around Asda on Monday and there were two young ladies (early 20's) walking around in onesies - obviously Xmas presents. Laura asked me why they were walking around the shop in PJ's :D

I do remember a big to-do about supermarkets now refusing to let people shop wearing their PJ's, I wonder whether onesies count? I have to say it did look rather ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jen_Morgan wrote: »
    Can't get the hang of them..My tiny brain is frazzled as it is without having the confusion of adding/taking a letter away/anagraming letter games!

Saying that, I have just bought a new wordsearch book to take on holiday with me. If it's anything like the one I bought last year, I forgot to take it with me and found it still on my bed when we got home. :rolleyes: I'm not even blonde!
    :D:D

Hello newbie, welcome :) Do we know you from anywhere else ;) or are you just a fan of our little thread ... it is rather marvelous here :D

edit: NOT a newbie, just somebody whose only posted in Chatter - that's a first, never met anybody without a post count, it completely threw me :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay, car is fixed :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jen_Morgan wrote: »

Hello Jen_Morgan and welcome to the thread! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D

Hello newbie, welcome :) Do we know you from anywhere else ;) or are you just a fan of our little thread ... it is rather marvelous here :D

edit: NOT a newbie, just somebody whose only posted in Chatter - that's a first, never met anybody without a post count, it completely threw me :D

Ha!! Threw me too! Thanks for the update :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha!! Threw me too! Thanks for the update :p
    It completely nullifies the points I made in the Post Count thread :D haha (that I don't look at them and that they don't say anything about the FM :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Okay, I've done one but don't you be expecting much more now.....:p :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, I've done one but don't you be expecting much more now.....:p :D
    lol... the fun thing is they are there whenever you fancy - a bit like doing a bit of a Crossword puzzle in a tea-break :D
  • Options
    nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I might stop posting here ... :(
    Don't you even think about that:D
    Ignore that childish tantrum :o

CBB starts tomorrow.
    OK:p
    Everybody must still be on Xmas break;).............so quite:(..............good;), Holby on shortly

Wonder who is going to be in the CBB house....won't get to see it until Friday....no Channel 5:cool:

Christmas break NO
    New years eve break YES
    :D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wonder who is going to be in the CBB house....won't get to see it until Friday....no Channel 5:cool:
    Well we know that Jim Davidson's not going in now!

Can't you watch it on Ermmmm's account (they post the show pretty quickly after it's been shown, and BBBOTS) over on the Couch Potatoes website http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/

Follow BBCP on twitter you'll get info on there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holby was good last night, really enjoyed it. I was surprised that Luc's secret was about being in Sierra Leone, I expected a bad childhood/marriage something of that ilk. I like being surprised though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/admit-running-Bath-brothels/story-17749849-detail/story.html

:eek:We have brothels in Bath, who knew... and they say there's no work around:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, car is fixed :)

What!!:eek: It hasn't broken down already:(
    Well we know that Jim Davidson's not going in now!

Can't you watch it on Ermmmm's account (they post the show pretty quickly after it's been shown, and BBBOTS) over on the Couch Potatoes website http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/

Follow BBCP on twitter you'll get info on there.

I'm glad hes not in now...never liked the man.

Yeah i can watch on CP but its usually the next day before its there. I like to see it live.
This discussion has been closed.