Options

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Got to say I don't see star-struck either. And although it's not an active concern of mine ;) the fact that she's known him for a few years suggests that she knows the off-camera Pete quite well, likes him and is not in it for the spotlight. I have to assume the off-camera Pete must be a different Pete than the desperate on-camera one.

Maybe she is dumb-struck, instead? :o
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to say I don't see star-struck either. And although it's not an active concern of mine ;) the fact that she's known him for a few years suggests that she knows the off-camera Pete quite well, likes him and is not in it for the spotlight. I have to assume the off-camera Pete must be a different Pete than the desperate on-camera one.

Totally agree Lexi, from what I've heard the off-screen Pete is very likeable, genuine, down to earth and much quieter than his on-screen character. My brother is a doctor so I know how snobbish the medical world can be and celebrity attachments are unlikely to be career-enhancing so Emily must really care for him.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Totally agree Lexi, from what I've heard the off-screen Pete is very likeable, genuine, down to earth and much quieter than his on-screen character. My brother is a doctor so I know how snobbish the medical world can be and celebrity attachments are unlikely to be career-enhancing so Emily must really care for him.

Oh puleeze.:yawn:

Bet she had to sign a confidentiality agreement...........just like his other exes.:yawn:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bet she had to sign a confidentiality agreement...........just like his other exes.:yawn:

^^Yup.
    Although to be fair,PA's treatment of his "girlfriends" has improved considerably of late - St Emily is allowed to walk in and out of buildings via the front door,instead of being bundled over the back fence.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually it's ^^ that makes me think it must be genuine as I can't see what possible benefit Emily would be getting out of it otherwise.

Oh for sure. But all the big stars do that, DD. ;)

But like I said, I just can't see what's in it for her if it's not real. Pete's not exactly a trophy boyfriend, is he?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But like I said, I just can't see what's in it for her if it's not real. Pete's not exactly a trophy boyfriend, is he?

I'm not saying she is before any abuse is thrown but ...she could be getting paid to pretend to be his girlfriend.. Being a medical student is expensive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^Yup.
    Although to be fair,PA's treatment of his "girlfriends" has improved considerably of late - St Emily is allowed to walk in and out of buildings via the front door,instead of being bundled over the back fence.

Indeed.:D
    Actually it's ^^ that makes me think it must be genuine as I can't see what possible benefit Emily would be getting out of it otherwise.

He's no trophy.
    He's an abominable media-****.:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying she is before any abuse is thrown but ...she could be getting paid to pretend to be his girlfriend.. Being a medical student is expensive

I did wonder about that too.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe you're right and improbable as I find it, it is for real.
    I just cannot see for the life of me why a reasonably attractive, intelligent young woman would want to attach herself to a fluorescent orange 40 year old, whose idea of how to stay relevant and appeal to the current music market is to dress as Robocop and mimic a Michael Jackson-style dance routine that is probably older than she is.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you're right and improbable as I find it, it is for real.
    I just cannot see for the life of me why a reasonably attractive, intelligent young woman would want to attach herself to a fluorescent orange 40 year old, whose idea of how to stay relevant and appeal to the current music market is to dress as Robocop and mimic a Michael Jackson-style dance routine that is probably older than she is.

Me neither, very perplexing...

Anyway, here he is in full gimmicky glory. What's with the umbrella? Or is it his magic stick?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2260525/Peter-Andre-takes-stage-time-brothers-death-girlfriend-Emily-MacDonagh-watches-on.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just wrong on so many levels.
    And the trousers with the weird plastic patches are just :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pass the bucket lexi22.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, most probably...cynical aren`t we all:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Yep, most probably...cynical aren`t we all:D

Absolutely.;)

He's an abomination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I find this quite a bizarre suggestion. What would Pete have to gain from that given the amount of stick he's being given for the age difference? Have there been joint ££ interviews with photo-spreads? Has the filming crew accompanied them on their holidays? The only shots of them together have been by paps (you'll no doubt say they're tipped off but entertain the possibility that they're not). They're regularly seen out together locally laughing and relaxed like any normal couple with no media around to take notice. Perhaps, as unlikely as it seems to you, they make each other happy and the children seem to love her so why not just wish them well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I find this quite a bizarre suggestion. What would Pete have to gain from that given the amount of stick he's being given for the age difference? Have there been joint ££ interviews with photo-spreads? Has the filming crew accompanied them on their holidays? The only shots of them together have been by paps (you'll no doubt say they're tipped off but entertain the possibility that they're not). They're regularly seen out together locally laughing and relaxed like any normal couple with no media around to take notice. Perhaps, as unlikely as it seems to you, they make each other happy and the children seem to love her so why not just wish them well?

He's got form ....................or had you forgotten that?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SemseiSam
    Having a young girlfriend in some people's eyes makes him attractive and also might make some people think he is relevant.. If you read what I wrote I didn't say it was fact I said it was a possibility and let's look at a few he has been linked to before . .. They have been " showmances"
    We won't know if camera crew have been on hols with them till the next " chapter" will we
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's just something about the two of them that reminds me of the question Mrs Merton asked Debbie McGee
    "What was it that first attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's just something about the two of them that reminds me of the question Mrs Merton asked Debbie McGee

I remember it well ...such a brilliant question
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Betty,

I'd agree there's been some manufactured gossip linking him to different people but how many of them has he taken into his home and allowed his children to become so close to? Time will tell whose opinion is correct but I think I'll leave you all to it now as whenever I get drawn into commenting on these threads it soon feels like Groundhog Day :)
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

but she has burgeoning career of her own, which wont involve selling every aspect of her life to a magazine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but she has burgeoning career of her own, which wont involve selling every aspect of her life to a magazine.

Time will tell.
    Can't imagine it'll last unless she becomes a media-**** too.:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed she has.
    Let's just hope that her "burgeoning career" doesn't become TOO successful - I can't imagine an internationally renowned music artiste like PA enjoying being her +1 at all those medical conferences,can you?;)
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Indeed she has.
    Let's just hope that her "burgeoning career" doesn't become TOO successful - I can't imagine an internationally renowned music artiste like PA enjoying being her +1 at all those medical conferences,can you?;)

i know, it doesnt really seem to 'go' does it?
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Is this a rumour? Because I have not heard it yet.