Options

I'd like to see how some of you react if the whole house was against you

Comments

• Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's an "American" thing, then why do we hate them even more in America than they're hated in the UK? They're scum, and reap what they sow, just like they did here, just like they did in Costa Rica, and just like they'll continue to do in any country unfortunate enough to host them. It's they only job they know how to do - make people hate them and get paid for it.
    Isn't "scum" a bit harsh?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's an "American" thing, then why do we hate them even more in America than they're hated in the UK? They're scum, and reap what they sow, just like they did here, just like they did in Costa Rica, and just like they'll continue to do in any country unfortunate enough to host them. It's they only job they know how to do - make people hate them and get paid for it.

Well they're not really hated here are they? And I meant the American stuff toward the HMs
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Isn't "scum" a bit harsh?

LOL, that was the kinder word I used to replace the one I originally typed. They are famewhore parasites, scum is a complement.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The house wouldn't be against me.. I'd have the manners to say hello and tackle every task thrown at me.. So I know I would never put myself in that position.. That is what they have done

But you haven't encountered the devious ways those producers go about stirring up trouble and emotions. If you went into a secret room and heard the all the HM's, some who you thought were your friends saying nasty thing about you, its bound to make anyone angry and isolated and not trusting.

Heidi and Spencer got along fine with nearly all the HM's before they were sent to the secret room.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    But you haven't encountered the devious ways those producers go about stirring up trouble and emotions. If you went into a secret room and heard the all the HM's, some who you thought were your friends saying nasty thing about you, its bound to make anyone angry and isolated and not trusting.

Heidi and Spencer got along fine with nearly all the HM's before they were sent to the secret room.

The pretended to like them when they went into the house from the basement whilst slagging them off when alone ... They isolated themselves deliberately to play the victim card... A "us against the world" thing.. Some have been sucked into believing that is true... I will I've them credit for their great con job
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member

The problems with this idea:

1) speidi never considered anyone a friend
    2) speidi went into the house with the intention of throwing everyone else off their game and keeping them on edge, because that's the only way they know to behave on tv
    3) speidi clearly stated that they have no emotional attachment to anyone in the house or the things that happen in it, because they consider it a game and nothing else, everyone else is an opponent, period.
    4) their ridiculous overreactions to everything they saw on tv (yelling BOOOO, flipping birds, talking about how horrible anyone one was the second they said anything negative, turning on people at the drop of a hat) were obviously fake.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pretended to like them when they went into the house from the basement whilst slagging them off when alone ... They isolated themselves deliberately to play the victim card... A "us against the world" thing.. Some have been sucked into believing that is true... I will I've them credit for their great con job

They got on very well with all the guys when they were sent to the dingy basement, saying they were all great guys and loving Sam and Razor. It's only when they heard the nasty things they said about them in the secret room and realised they were hypocrites .
    They also made friends with Paula and exchanged bracelets.

I believe they would have remained friendly with most of the HM's until BB decided that would not be good for their ratings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They got on very well with all the guys when they were sent to the dingy basement, saying they were all great guys and loving Sam and Razor. It's only when they heard the nasty things they said about them in the secret room and realised they were hypocrites .
    They also made friends with Paula and exchanged bracelets.

I believe they would have remained friendly with most of the HM's until BB decided that would not be good for their ratings.

You have missed a whole week out where they bitched about them when on their own.. Lacey/Ryan where their main targets then.. They are NOT capable of being friends with anyone.. Their relationship won't allow it.
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GetHoppy wrote: »
    Guarantee you won't handle it as well Speidi have considering they haven't lost their temper or had a breakdown yet - quite the opposite actually. I can't imagine how draining it must be to be literally counting down the days, those two have some serious mental strength! Of course Rylan wouldn't know anything about that, here's hoping he can actually be in the house come the final.

I take it you havent watched tnr Hills then, when evem their own family disown them.:(
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people in the BB house arent friends , they wont meaningfully keep in touch as every other past series of BB has always shown.Very few true friendships ever form in the BB house and the celebs will all go back to their lives and familis with the exception of Claire who might cling on to Rylan for dear life in the hopes of a career.

The house were against Speidi from day 1 with nasty, malicious and sniping comments about them and their marriage and their past.I am glad Speidi don't like any of the other Hms apart Paula (shows they have good taste in entertaining and smart people) and I am glad they don't intend to keep in touch with a thug like Razor , a bore like Frankie or a thick whining dullard like Rylan.

Speidi kept me entertained for 3 weeks just like Michael Madsen did and the Twins before him. British celebs are wallpaper. Speidi are great TV and made what would have been the worst CBB ever watchable. I do not understand for one second why Tricia deserves the win and as for Rylan he is a one trick pony and knows exactly what he is doing
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geri69 wrote: »
    I take it you havent watched tnr Hills then, when evem their own family disown them.:(

Really? Damn. says it all.
  • Options
    canuckocanucko Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's these two who keep going on and on and on about being American and their pathetic chants of "USA USA " in the diary room.. Make them look foolish

so now you know how team GB chants sound to others :yawn:
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I repeat what many have already said, they have bought it all on themselves. Right from the moment where we seen their VT.
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    canucko wrote: »

But that's in sporting events. It's not like we say it at any opportunity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people in the BB house arent friends , they wont meaningfully keep in touch as every other past series of BB has always shown.Very few true friendships ever form in the BB house and the celebs will all go back to their lives and familis with the exception of Claire who might cling on to Rylan for dear life in the hopes of a career.

The house were against Speidi from day 1 with nasty, malicious and sniping comments about them and their marriage and their past.I am glad Speidi don't like any of the other Hms apart Paula (shows they have good taste in entertaining and smart people) and I am glad they don't intend to keep in touch with a thug like Razor , a bore like Frankie or a thick whining dullard like Rylan.

Speidi kept me entertained for 3 weeks just like Michael Madsen did and the Twins before him. British celebs are wallpaper. Speidi are great TV and made what would have been the worst CBB ever watchable. I do not understand for one second why Tricia deserves the win and as for Rylan he is a one trick pony and knows exactly what he is doing

Absolutely spot on. The Shannon Twins and Michael Madsen were also persecuted from the beginning like Speidi.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely spot on. The Shannon Twins and Michael Madsen were also persecuted from the beginning like Speidi.

I wonder how it would have been if there was just one of them in the house? I suspect they would have been fine.They have an advantage being one person.If heidi had been on her own, I think she would have intergrated with the rest of the house.Not sure about spencer, he enjoys playing the baddie and causing trouble.
  • Options
    Anne_Morris_CowAnne_Morris_Cow Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    No they didn't "put themselves in that position" The American thing was always gonna ensure they were an easy target and they've handled that fantastically.

LOL this is a joke right ?:confused:
    May be i have watched in a parrallel universe :eek:
    Awful people plastic ..and they have loved evry minute of hating the others
  • Options
    Forum Member

:D What a laugh ..Nothing to do with the WE ARE AMERICANS

They are not a nice couple ..and he loves to hate on the others ..I wouldn't like them even non American ..ridiculous
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    I repeat what many have already said, they have bought it all on themselves. Right from the moment where we seen their VT.

:) This is a TRUE STATEMENT ..Well said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    They have done it to themselves. The other housemates haven't taken an immediate disliking to them...they turned themselves into outcasts by staying reclusive and not joining in as well as keeping mental diaries full of judgements on all the other housemates. They have completley put themselves in this position. What they did with the letters as well was a disgrace however unfortunately we live in a Country which wants to see such heartless acts like that go on on TV. It might be a programme and entertainment but it was shocking last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    They've adapted to the circumstances to ensure their survival in the house. Sam and lacey didn't and they were voted out. It's all part of the game. I think it irks some people includin other HMs that they are bloody good at playing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    canucko wrote: »

I have never heard someone british doing a tv show ..spout I'm BRITISH baby and GB GB GB GB like some demented fool for no reason what so ever..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you serious.. They where popular .. People here loved watching them.. Who persecuted them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDBB wrote: »
    They have done it to themselves. The other housemates haven't taken an immediate disliking to them...they turned themselves into outcasts by staying reclusive and not joining in as well as keeping mental diaries full of judgements on all the other housemates. They have completley put themselves in this position. What they did with the letters as well was a disgrace however unfortunately we live in a Country which wants to see such heartless acts like that go on on TV. It might be a programme and entertainment but it was shocking last night.

Oh please, it's in their contract to be considered as one Hm. They clearly didn't wanna separate before going in, why would they wanna do it when everyone's against them? It's like telling Rylan not to go to his rehearsals for some stupid bloody letter that she was gonna get anyway the next bloody day!

Claire is such a waste of space it's unbelievable. I actually had to stop myself rambling and going off on one.
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard someone british doing a tv show ..spout I'm BRITISH baby and GB GB GB GB like some demented fool for no reason what so ever..

If any British person chanted that in any show they would be deemed idiots, it's crass and cringeworthy, thank God we don't generally behave twonkish like that.