Options

Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!! (Part 6)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,323
    Forum Member
    Have spent all afternoon trying to connect my laptop to wifi, Tinman comes in and does it in 5 mins :o:o
  • Options
    will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HELLO MOLEITES!![/highlight] :)

Sorry I'm late, still feeling blaaaaaargh! :(

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Rylan-Gate has exploded, if you haven't seen read the DSBB pages, I think the gist is Kathy Beale 'innocently' dropped into convo apparently Rylan is going out in a car to rehearse for X-Factor :rolleyes:

I say 'innocently' because with the market move last night for Gina, I can't help thinking it was planned to knock Rylan from his perch.

The upshot is, BB is in turmoil, because as WE and DSBB have said all along without Live Feed it's like the Roller-Skating Panda advert, the HM's could be doing enough to fill for 60 minutes and sodding off...and now she has proved it is happening.

BB will finish...UNLESS they bring back LIVE FEED for the summer BB to prove it's all normal, I mean Rylan says he isn't a celebrity but insists on a clause where he goes out of the house to get X-Factor rehearsal, FIVE say he stayed 'on site' but how did the driver tell him the time then? :)

Kind of annoying because they are most probably all at it, and Rylan deserves to win by far, it's not his fault, it's the producers for allowing it - WHAT A SHAM!!! :(

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    layleesmum wrote: »
    What doesdns server not working mean?. I can't get connected. Hi Ana Xx

It means your server might've been down, or some problem with connection - as you know by now. :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]THE MOLE by WILL DEARBORN[/highlight]

...like he does," said Boo.

"Withers is used to Bodoing and his quirkiness, shall I say," said Ginny.

"WIzzers eez joost as bunkers, zay maik za fin par," said Hermione.

"I will see you tomorrow," said Boo, "I will keep a lookout."

And the amazing horse walked towards the duck pond.

Oink! who had stayed behind when Withers walked off with Bodoing decided to follow the horse.

"Goodbye hortzey," said Hermy.

Toot who had been napping woke up, and walked after Oink! he didn't like to see his friend lonely.

"Come on Arthur let's get some sleep!" shouted Barnaby walking towards the Palace...(...to be continued)

...Okay hold on Barnaby," said Arthur, "thank you Ginny for our welcome 'home' see you tomorrow."

"Good to have you home," said Ginny.

Boo was walking towards the duck pond when he spied something on the end of the table of food.

"My favourite," he sighed to himself as he flew on to the table a kick and stuck his big tongue out..."B!"

"Alphabetti Spaghetti!" he said..."o, o, o, o...where are you." he said as he moved it around in the bowl, "no that's an e, mmm tasty anyway!"

Toot was sat down looking at this latest madness, he thought he had seen everything from Oink! but this took the biscuit.

"Ahhh, o, and another o, heehee," Boo giggled, "I love alphabetti spaghetti."

Then he clicked back to normal and flew back down to the lawn, "okay to the Duck Pond."

Toot followed on, and Oink! was nearly there already...

Barnaby had reached the stab;e and headed inside, some of the stalls were full with horses inside.

Arthur appeared, "here by the door Barnaby...(...to be continued)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay how else could I? lol :p

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Orf to bed :yawn:

Night Night All :)

Seeya tamora :p

xxxxxxxxxxx

• Options
    Forum Member
    ky bd nt vkng :o:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member

That says........ key board not working....... (but now it is) this laptop has become very unstable :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was trying to tell you that last night about 10ish I found Junior Rabbit (Eve) dead of hypothermia in the snow. Silly rabbit just wouldnt stay in the nest with the others.......or maybe his dad only wanted females to share the hutch, and pushed him out :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HI PEEPS!![/highlight] :)

CBB is on at 10PM tonight.:)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was trying to tell you that last night about 10ish I found Junior Rabbit (Eve) dead of hypothermia in the snow. Silly rabbit just wouldnt stay in the nest with the others.......or maybe his dad only wanted females to share the hutch, and pushed him out :cry::cry:

That's too sad for words LLM, poor Eve. :cry:

:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Norman Collier impression. :cool:

I love an 80's throwback :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    Norman Collier impression. :cool:

I love an 80's throwback :)

A gem.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYpQyJ_bTiw
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not going to say I'm sad, but I've seen that very clip before, I remember him in that club. :)

Worra legend. :p:D

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed CBB tonight, it was interesting on many levels - we saw more character development tonight than in many other episodes.

Tricia the peacekeeper, Rylan with an olive branch, Speidi were in such a weak position they welcomed and advance, and Razor comforting Ryan, and then Lanfranco's thoughts on the situation and how he helped the younger guy also.

And Claire and Ryan sharing a moment.

It's much more fun watching genuine character development and convos than constantly focusing on make believe Speidi storylines that BB are fabricating for effect and drama. :rolleyes:

It was more interesting than half a dozen other episodes focusing purely on Rylan's histrionics.

Although I still believe he should win.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it bizarre that only 2% of DS FM's want Tricia to win but she is allegedly 2nd favourite with the bookies. :confused:

If it is only on the back of Loose Women getting people to vote for her then that's why I prefer BB compared to CBB, Denise Welch was certainly the most undeserving winner in all my years of watching BB.

CBB turns the programme into who has the biggest following, or the most cheerleaders rather than who deserves to win based on what we see, Coleen deserved it more than Denise but her face doesn't fit anymore, so the gang weren't with her...it's quite distasteful really. :(

The top 3 should be:

1. Rylan.
    2. Razor.
    3. Claire.

And Tricia has done little to enter the reckoning, but Rylan is odds on, and Tricia is 2/1, and the rest are 10/1 bar and much bigger prices - how?

I must be watching another programme, Tricia would've gone last time if it was up to me, certainly tomorrow - but second favourite to win, noo noo noo.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HI TWOOPS!![/highlight] :)

CBB is on at 9PM - Double Eviction, but could be 3 people to go maybe even...

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie is favourite to go I can't call these Celeb BBs such strange followers who are not even following the programme, I would've said it was between Tricia, Ryan & Speidi to go. :cool:

The only ones I sense are safe are Rylan, Razor & Claire. :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heidi waiting at the door for Spencer reminds somewhat of Greyfriars Bobby. :rolleyes::D:p

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

...Okay hold on Barnaby," said Arthur, "thank you Ginny for our welcome 'home' see you tomorrow."

"Good to have you home," said Ginny.

Boo was walking towards the duck pond when he spied something on the end of the table of food.

"My favourite," he sighed to himself as he flew on to the table a kick and stuck his big tongue out..."B!"

"Alphabetti Spaghetti!" he said..."o, o, o, o...where are you." he said as he moved it around in the bowl, "no that's an e, mmm tasty anyway!"

Toot was sat down looking at this latest madness, he thought he had seen everything from Oink! but this took the biscuit.

"Ahhh, o, and another o, heehee," Boo giggled, "I love alphabetti spaghetti."

Then he clicked back to normal and flew back down to the lawn, "okay to the Duck Pond."

Toot followed on, and Oink! was nearly there already...

Barnaby had reached the stab;e and headed inside, some of the stalls were full with horses inside.

Arthur appeared, "here by the door Barnaby...(...to be continued)

...take a stall each."

They both were getting bedded down and Arthur was nodding off to sleep when he heard a rustling and shuffling sound next door to him...

"What's up Barnaby, can't you sleep?" he said poking his head round into the next stall.

"Sorry Arthur, didn't mean to wake you up," he let out a very deep sigh.

"You are tossing and turning Barnaby, you said you were tired now you can't sleep, what's wrong maybe I can help?" Arthur smiled.

"It's the Molefield Arthur...home, well we've been home...to the Molefield and now I don't miss it, I am happy to be here," the little Badger looked tearful.

"Don't worry Barnaby, you ARE home, with me and Boo, and Ginny, and Withers, and even old drunk Bodoing..." Arthur snorted.

Barnaby chortled and chuckled, "yes you are right Arthur, as always"

They both laughed.

"Shhhhh....quiet down there we are trying to sleep!" boomed a deep voice

"I don't know but he sounds bigger than us so I am going to bed Barnaby, goodnight," said Arthur.

Barnaby was soon fast asleep...(...to be continued)

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

awe wee thing so sad :(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HI PEEPS!![/highlight] :)

CBB is on at 9PM :p

This discussion has been closed.