Options

Liam was right, speidi bullied

Comments

• Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Liam basically told Frankie and Tricia that they were part of a gang of bullies? No wonder Emma tryed to cut him off, they'd of been there all night trying to work out how on earth Frankie could be considered a bully.
  • Options
    Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not be fair? Speidi never talked about any of them before they went into the basement :

The answer to it all is to stop there........Speidi ignored HM's from the outset in the basement. They bore silly grudges against Frankie and Rylan who had a task on entering the house.

They laid their cards on the table at this point - 'We are not playing your game BB UK we are 'American's' and are playing your game our way. And Speidi's way is their way or no way Jose - or we'll contact our lawyers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I love Liam. He's a sound man. He wasn't much of a hm but I like him.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they were scared, but like them, I definitely would have thought he was a physco.

IMO his apologies are just as disingenuous as peidi's. he doesn't mean a word he says.
    I think they were very much threatened by him. Particularly, as, with his thick accent combined with his anger and the volume of his voice (to their, and my, American ear) I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I had to read a transcript.

To them, it's just this big guy getting up off the seat (I mean, how often does that even happen) shouting something unintelligible at them, as he advances on them. They were right to feel threatened. It'd take a fool to not be.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor little lambs. And they've always got on so well with their competitors in all the other reality shows they've been on!
    You are so right
    Unbelievable how blinded people here are:mad:

They are booked for all these other reality TV shows you mention because they do the part of panto villains - it's their job.
    sheils1 wrote: »
    hahaha :rolleyes:

What a favour DS would do us all if they removed the sarcastic rolled eyes smiley.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Dreadful. :(
    They are just professional 'reality TV villains'.
    How can you possibly come out with diagnoses on two people you don't know who are simply playing a part in a telly show.

easy.:D Go find the thread about his illness which she mentioned in the house.
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the faux-nice housemates real hatred of Speidi comes from their honesty about reality TV in general and the motivations for being in there. They hold a mirror up to the others and they don't like the reflection.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnJayKing wrote: »
    So Liam basically told Frankie and Tricia that they were part of a gang of bullies? No wonder Emma tryed to cut him off, they'd of been there all night trying to work out how on earth Frankie could be considered a bully.

I know its laughable isnt it.:D
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    They are booked for all these other reality TV shows you mention because they do the part of panto villains - it's their job.

What a favour DS would do us all if they removed the sarcastic rolled eyes smiley.
    its the smug last resort for people who don't have anything of substance to say.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they were scared, but like them, I definitely would have thought he was a physco.

IMO his apologies are just as disingenuous as peidi's. he doesn't mean a word he says.

Then you'd be wrong. Rylan apologised because he was out of order. Not because he likes them.

Losing yer rag and shouting the odds in the way Rylan did was not psychotic at all. But a human reaction to horrible behaviour. Not ideal, but perfectly understandable.

I accept that they hope that their fans think Rylan is a psycho, but it's laughable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    easy.:D Go find the thread about his illness which she mentioned in the house.

I would love to find this thread about his illness! I have seen no mention of it. I know she said he will ill when they were in the basement and I know he had anger issues years ago. They both have serious OCD issues, and they are both insecure. Other than that I've seen no sign of mental illness!
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't have to like people to act decently to them.
    You might mention that to the rest of the housemates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its laughable isnt it.:D

Laughable and so stupid and nasty and ridiculous.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its the smug last resort for people who don't have anything of substance to say.

Then a lot of DS should be earning big bucks doing it I think:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only real bullies in the house were Rylan(ringleader) Razor, Tricia and maybe Claire. The others did nothing but stick by the bullies, guilt by association I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    You might mention that to the rest of the housemates.

I notice you can't really answer my argument, but this little flip line is just silly.

They gave them many chances and Rylan offered his bed, Tricia and Claire gave them cushions and they tried to be decent.

Or were they being fake so it doesn't count?
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Step one : Pre plan your game

Step two : Make yourselves the victims - this was done for them on the first night, down to the basement they went. Everyone else took it on the chin, Speidi saw an opportunity to make themselves the hard done to ones instead. They even cited that Rylan and Frankie had made a bad move by not being the bigger people and sacrificing their place in the house, something Spencer said he would do. At that point you could sense it was a game and only a game for them, they would've taken the oppotunity to make themselves the heros, not because they are, but because it would score them points.

Step Three : Identify the direct opposition and taget them. They have done this several times with Rylan, they know he is the only one to beat.

Step Four : Make yourself very visible to the veiwers -they do this by using set rules for themselves, and by refusing to do tasks, so creating drama.

Step Five : Be nice sometimes - they do this to soften both the HMs and the veiwers, it blurs the lines.

Step Six : Reinforce step two in the final days.

Golden rules : Always stick together, only ever discuss other HMs in depth with each other, this way you are never seen as gossips, or trouble makers. By sticking together you are less likely to be caught off guard, both of you will know what happens between you and the HMs at all times, there will be no chance of divide and conquer, and no chance of misunderstanding between the two of you.

Sticking together also portays your undying love of each other, this will always bring some veiwers onside, there are always hopeless romantics, and also the majority of fair minded people want to believe the best in others, so will always look at the positive first.

They are both doing their job, fair enough, but they are doing it amongst people who are in the house for completely different reasons, and so we have a skewed game, it's off balance.

The moment Razor was warned, any further confrontation was going to be a damp squib.

All of the other HMs have a lot to lose, they can be slated and hated for a few words.

Speidi are already the baddies, and this is fresh turf for them, they have nothing to lose, the others have everything to lose.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    liam rules but they weren't bullied, throwing around the bully word neads to end. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »

Step two : Make yourselves the victims - this was done for them on the first night, down to the basement they went. Everyone else took it on the chin, Speidi saw an opportunity to make themselves the hard done to ones instead. They even cited that Rylan and Frankie had made a bad move by not being the bigger people and sacrificing their place in the house, something Spencer said he would do. At that point you could sense it was a game and only a game for them, they would've taken the oppotunity to make themselves the heros, not because they are, but because it would score them points.

Step Three : Identify the direct opposition and taget them. They have done this several times with Rylan, they know he is the only one to beat.

Step Four : Make yourself very visible to the veiwers -they do this by using set rules for themselves, and by refusing to do tasks, so creating drama.

Step Five : Be nice sometimes - they do this to soften both the HMs and the veiwers, it blurs the lines.

Golden rules : Always stick together, only ever discuss other HMs in depth with each other, this way you are never seen as gossips, or trouble makers. By sticking together you are less likely to be caught off guard, both of you will know what happens between you and the HMs at all times, there will be no chance of divide and conquer, and no chance of misunderstanding between the two of you.

Sticking together also portays your undying love of each other, this will always bring some veiwers onside, there are always hopeless romantics, and also the majority of fair minded people want to believe the best in others, so will always look at the positive first.

They are both doing their job, fair enough, but they are doing it amongst people who are in the house for completely different reasons, and so we have a skewed game, it's off balance.

The moment Razor was warned, any further confrontation was going to be a damp squib.

All of the other HMs have a lot to lose, they can be slated and hated for a few words.

Speidi are already the baddies, and this is fresh turf for them, they have nothing to lose, the others have everything to lose.

EXCELLENT post:)
  • Options
    Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ava_belle wrote: »
    The only real bullies in the house were Rylan(ringleader) Razor, Tricia and maybe Claire. The others did nothing but stick by the bullies, guilt by association I think.

^^ Made me laugh. Just because you stick up for an injustice doesn't make you a bully, far from it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ Made me laugh. Just because you stick up for an injustice doesn't make you a bully, far from it.

Doing what he did by telling them to leave the house, no one wants you here, is bullying in every sense of the word! You can dress it up however you want by saying he was defending someone. It was bullying, he is a nasty piece of work! Can you imagine if Spencer started shouting that to Claire, or Tricia? But because Spencer and Heidi have each other they are fair game!
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you suggesting he should have said it behind their backs? Really, I think it's only bullying when someone sets out to intimidate and that's not what Rylan was dong, he was openly raising an obvious issue that they'd brought up. Nor dd they feel intimidated by Rylan.

When Razor stood up, it was threatening and it really did appear, even in an edited show, that he was not in control of himself. His own reaction to the reprimand bears this out. I wouldn't class either Rylan or Razor as bullying. Rylan was defending himself against what they'd said, it would have been hypocritical and created an atmosphere if he had sat on his hands. Razor was out of order but amended his behaviour. Speidi weren't bullied, and although i would acknowledge that they felt intimidated at that one point wen Razor stood up, I am certain that they were reassured by 12 hours later and milked it after that.

In answer to your question yes he should have said it behind their backs. He can have his opinion if he wants but don't shout it out at the top of your voice. They all had an opinion on it. Did anyone else throw a hissy fit?

What does clapping your hands got to do with yelling at them to **** of home and saying no-one wants you in the house? He went about it in an immature and imo bullying manner. You might think thats normal behaviour, but I can assure you it's idiotic and childish. If he had a point to make go in the bedroom like any adult person would do and say I think you owe Claire an apology and your reaction to Claire not getting a letter was nasty and cruel. His reaction was of someone who thinks they're the top dog in the house, an authoritarian, just like all bullies.
  • Options
    Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »

This ^^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he made some Speidi fans look weak minded myself, and it embarrassed everyone.

What do you mean by that? I have seen you say it at least twice and I don't understand the riddle. Please explain.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ava_belle wrote: »
    Doing what he did by telling them to leave the house, no one wants you here, is bullying in every sense of the word! You can dress it up however you want by saying he was defending someone. It was bullying, he is a nasty piece of work! Can you imagine if Spencer started shouting that to Claire, or Tricia? But because Spencer and Heidi have each other they are fair game!

I like you, you talk sense :D