Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've got to be really sick to not show onstage. Like, heaving into buckets kind of sick (though Biebs just ran offstage to heave), so I feel bad for her.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I hope LM post an acoustic performance of CYL on youtube.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I just watched the CYL video again and (finally) realised Jade's last adlib is "we're invincible". I always thought it was "we've been through all" :o.

And I just saw the CYL Vevo ad on Youtube for the first time, nice little promo there :D
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jesy :( Hope she feels better soon x

RE: The GN performance I hope it goes top 20 as without an EP I doubt it will go top 10.

Sorry if I am a pessamist lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rN8qUZCEC0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KWK2QBrF-w

The Madhouse performance is actually perfection!

Has Case Closed ever been performed yet?
  • Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    LOOOL
    tbh, if you haven't written the song yourself and don't go around singing it accoustic (even if you have a bad voice!), you are soooo not an artist in France... All those music snobs annoy me, and it's my country.
    Well, we also have David Guetta on the other side of the scope though...

Et je suis francais aussi.

Otherwise, I agree with Leigh Anne, Case Closed is a really good old school song. Very nice RnB feel to it. I thought it was just a filler on the album but apparently there is no filler on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »

Otherwise, I agree with Leigh Anne, Case Closed is a really good old school song. Very nice RnB feel to it. I thought it was just a filler on the album but apparently there is no filler on it.

I'd say We Are Who We Are is. As much as I don't like Turn Your Face I won't deny it's a standout, but WAWWA just sounds like an inferior version of Wings/SS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    REMEMBER! GNS in 10!
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Jesy's boyfriend is unwell too lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    I always see the comments like "without One Direction they wouldn't have won" and I'm just like :rolleyes:

ugh, the most comment I read in every little mix video is " I woulden't have known little mix if it weren't for zerrie" and " the only reason little mix is famous is because of zerrie" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    LOOOL
    tbh, if you haven't written the song yourself and don't go around singing it accoustic (even if you have a bad voice!), you are soooo not an artist in France... All those music snobs annoy me, and it's my country.
    Well, we also have David Guetta on the other side of the scope though...

I'm trying to listen to Change your Life, but youtube is taking an eternity to load today... Anyway, from the 1st half that I have listened to: I love it at 1st hearing! Like Wings, it's so catchy...
    I still dislike DNA, and I understand even less why this was the 2cond single considering they have CYL that they could have released instead... Or is it a new song not on the album?

I agree my people (the French) are not very educated when it comes to music... Just listen to the type of music we produce, it's just plain boring lol (I'm not a traitor lol)

I think DNA is a great song, it goes really hard in the black rnb scene. Been in 3 parties where they played it and the crowd just went crazy...

I, personally, am not a pop fan but Little Mix have really won me over with their versatilities...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were FANTASTIC!

Very pretty, beautiful performance. I just wish Jade stopped holding back, she needs to belt a little. But I loved.
    lol @ Graham, they are disabled by fashion, because they were unable to walk with these huge shoes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!

The girls looked great aswell <3:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was a great performance, although I wish the camera didn't keep zooming in at Leigh-Anne during the chorus. Oh and can I just say Jesy looks so gorgeous!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Rayforever wrote: »

They finally got the styling kinda right this time <3 especially jade *-* cuteness overload :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »

Francais numero 3 ici ptdr...

Re Jessy. She will get well. Hope it's just a cold.
    Winter tours are very challenging. Because of the everyday pressure on the vocals if you don't cover up or look after your throat and vocals, u're done... Also with the constant travelling I doubt they get much rest...
    Her voice is needed and is very important in harmonies as she carries the melody or the alto part...
    She better be okay, Sheffield is next and a very key city...

I wonder which V.I.P will come support them on the London leg?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Graham Norton CYL performance
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiDaPE4NmUw
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Good performance and loved the clothes especially Jade's outfit, Jesy's hat wasn't needed though.
    Overall the styling for all the TV CYL performance have been nice imo. It's coming together :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone just wrote on twitter:
    "I hated little mix in the x factor but I don't really mind them now"

We have a new fan ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel like Jade is always styled so well but then others just aren't.

Anyway I loved the performance especially the harmonies on "You have a right to show the world (something never seen)". Also is it just me or did Leigh-Anne look a little bit like Santana from Glee?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graham Norton CYL performance
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiDaPE4NmUw

U beat me to it..;)

This performance makes you love the song even more.

I don't see the issue with L.A and the camera.

Some1 mentionned the oda day about line changes that may occur, I just hope she doesn't get any pressure from the fans always comparing her to the other girls.
    If you're not strong that can open doors to any sort of breakdowns and insecurities.. I do feel sorry for her at times but thank God she comes across as a strong headed girl...
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have been trending on twitter after there performance so hopefully the songs carries on rising on itunes .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aldu wrote: »
    U beat me to it..;)

This performance makes you love the song even more.

I don't see the issue with L.A and the camera.

Some1 mentionned the oda day about line changes that may occur, I just hope she doesn't get any pressure from the fans always comparing her to the other girls.
    If you're not strong that can open doors to any sort of breakdowns and insecurities.. I do feel sorry for her at times but thank God she comes across as a strong headed girl...

:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway speaking of the slightly note changes, I actually really like Jade's take on her 2nd verse (you're untouchable when you realise), I prefer that to the studio version tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were great on Graham Norton tonight :)

ETA: I thought Change Your Life was okay before the music video, but I've grown to love it ever since the video came out on Thursday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Little Mix Tour Diary: Nottingham (part 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SA64DX8OJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEETd6IFc4k
    This one includes the interview they did on GN show as well as the performance.
This discussion has been closed.