Non-smokers who flap their hands around when you walk past them

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, that little gem.

It's true.

I am not fussed on a long life. I do not want to get old and be on my own.

I intend to live life exactly how I want to.

I might die pinfully I might not, same for anyone. I am not about to deny myself of things I like because you only live once and i am going to enjoy it, whilst I can!
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    I am sure they never really counted on or wanted your sympathy anyway, to be honest.:D

good - i want nothing to do with them, they should be classed as insane.
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smoking is a disgusting habit imo
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davor wrote: »
    @candyfloss: Stop being bitter, just stop smoking.

Lol yes what's with all the threads ? :D
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true.

I am not fussed on a long life. I do not want to get old and be on my own.

I intend to live life exactly how I want to.

I might die pinfully I might not, same for anyone. I am not about to deny myself of things I like because you only live once and i am going to enjoy it, whilst I can!

You puff away dear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    am not about to deny myself of things I like because you only live once and i am going to enjoy it, whilst I can!

Most people like things that don't smell like shit and rot my body. I like the smell of nice things not toxic smoke.
    You and other smokers brained are messed up to enjoy smoking. Wonder if your children if you have/had any enjoy the fresh puffs of smoke in their faces :(
  • Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smoking is a disgusting habit imo

I think having sex with animals and children can be classed as disgusting.
  • Options
    DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Lol yes what's with all the threads ? :D

Maybe she's been in a long meeting and now she's chain-threading to make up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »

Is doing those particular things listed a "habit"? :confused:
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »

Then stop doing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people like things that don't smell like shit and rot my body. I like the smell of nice things not toxic smoke.
    You and other smokers brained are messed up to enjoy smoking. Wonder if your children if you have/had any enjoy the fresh puffs of smoke in their faces :(

Well as a kid who grew up in the 80s, my dad was on 60 a day and it never bothered me at all. However I would not smoke in front of kids, as i would not want to influence them.

I drink as well, that rots my body.

Anyway my brain is fine. Do not concern yourself with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The funniest one of these I ever saw was coming out of South Kensington tube station on a warm summer's day.

I lit up just by the flower stall and there was a small gaggle of Japanese girls, some of whom were wearing those white masks that make them look like they fear an anthrax attack :D

One of the girls in the masks smelt my cigarette, turned round, gave me angry evil eyes over her mask and... (how to describe it) held her arm completely horizontally in front of her face and, holding her arm perfectly still, flapped her hand, from the wrist, as fast as it could possibly go in front of her face :D

it was such a shame no one I knew was there at the time, as I've never been able to convey how funny this was at the time :D
  • Options
    adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well as a kid who grew up in the 80s, my dad was on 60 a day and it never bothered me at all. However I would not smoke in front of kids, as i would not want to influence them.

Wibble.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The other day I got lectured on for smoking by someone on around his third glass of wine :rolleyes: We all do stuff that wrecks our body, I drink, smoke, eat chocolate (sometime I don't get my five a day :eek:) who cares? I'm gonna die of something eventually, may as well enjoy myself.
  • Options
    candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnny-br wrote: »
    The funniest one of these I ever saw was coming out of South Kensington tube station on a warm summer's day.

I lit up just by the flower stall and there was a small gaggle of Japanese girls, some of whom were wearing those white masks that make them look like they fear an anthrax attack :D

One of the girls in the masks smelt my cigarette, turned round, gave me angry evil eyes over her mask and... (how to describe it) held her arm completely horizontally in front of her face and, holding her arm perfectly still, flapped her hand, from the wrist, as fast as it could possibly go in front of her face :D

it was such a shame no one I knew was there at the time, as I've never been able to convey how funny this was at the time :D

:D:D It seems kensington is a hot spot for hand flapping non-smokers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smokers? Pfft. Disgusting imo. I have no time for it. Spending £4 per packet on Cigarettes just to kill yourself is ridiculous!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a hand flapper and I am an ex-smoker but it is disgusting when people blow their smelly smoke in your face.

I wouldn't just blow air into someone's face, I also wouldn't fart in their face. So why it is apparently acceptable to blow smoke at people I don't know. When I did smoke, I kept it to myself, I didn't walk down the street smoking, and I didn't aim it at anybody. Personally, though, I see more people doing worse things (as rudeness and ignorance go) when not smoking than I walk into smokers clouds of smoke.

Either end of the spectrum, I find wishing illness and death on people quite vile. Smokers are people too, even the rude ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adopter wrote: »
    Wibble.

Wibble?
  • Options
    petra12petra12 Posts: 1,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treme wrote: »
    Those are funny names.
    Now that as made me laugh out loud :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    However I would not smoke in front of kids, as i would not want to influence them.

why wouldn't you smoke infront of them if you enjoy it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smokers? Pfft. Disgusting imo. I have no time for it. Spending £4 per packet on Cigarettes just to kill yourself is ridiculous!

Actually I think you'll find m last packet was £8 so :p:p:p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never Nude wrote: »
    Actually I think you'll find m last packet was £8 so :p:p:p:p:p

That is absolutely diabolical!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why wouldn't you smoke infront of them if you enjoy it?

Because I know the dangers and as an adult make that decision.

I would not get drunk in front of children either.
  • Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is doing those particular things listed a "habit"? :confused:

For some people, yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is absolutely diabolical!

Why? Some people pend that money on lottery tickets, at least I gt something nice out of it.