Options

Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2bad wrote: »
    I came on here to post some pictures of Josie to show how good she looks.

I mistakenly thought there is no way you could twist it as the pictures speak for themselves.

Unfortunately,as I pointed out before some people will twist anything to suit their own agenda.

If by agenda you mean not blithely accepting provable lies as the truth, then yes, this thread has an agenda.
    kiyay wrote: »
    Seems to me the word 'sexy' was implied and meant if not stated given the type of shoot it was and which augusta described as 'blonde bombshell' type shots and given who Josie was speaking to at the time. She never used to see herself as a BB babe but obviously feels sexier now she's no longer overweight something most women could probably relate to.

Don't think the curvissa shots quite fit that description they weren't about sex but about selling clothing to women in the plus size market.

What a load of hokum. She claimed this was her first lingerie shoot. It wasn't. She lied. Again. What is interesting, is why you feel the need to invent a back story for her lies.
  • Options
    kiyaykiyay Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    "Love it! I enjoyed working with Curvissa. Being photographed in underwear was daunting. I hadn’t done anything like that before. But they made me feel really sexy."

feeling sexy and projecting sexiness via pictures two different things
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    It's abundantly clear that there must be a 'mucker dictionary'. I cannot say for sure but I expect it sits next to the 'Tome of Acceptable Facts', which probably rests on top of 'Josie Historia' which catalogs the currently accepted timeline of life events.

Hysterical. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fjif wrote: »
    What a load of hokum. She claimed this was her first lingerie shoot. It wasn't. She lied. Again. What is interesting, is why you feel the need to invent a back story for her lies.

What back story it's just how I view the quote
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    Josie Gibson ‏@Josiestweet
    Whenever I feel low now I just think of those poor woman who constantly have a fishy minge.

:eek::eek::eek:

Words actually fail me :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »

If I remember right that formed part of an article about women and their body image, more about self empowerment, self image than sex.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's abundantly clear that there must be a 'mucker dictionary'. I cannot say for sure but I expect it sits next to the 'Tome of Acceptable Facts', which probably rests on top of 'Josie Historia' which catalogs the currently accepted timeline of life events.

:D I know. At least it's providing a wonderful insight into how what we never quite understood actually works.

You take empirical evidence plus Josie's own spoutings plus promotional videos and then.... re-interpret the lot into something completely different. Things are "implied"...:

It also explains why some people watched that JJJ tosh and thought it was real. Fascinating.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member

I mistakenly thought there is no way you could twist it as the pictures speak for themselves.

Unfortunately,as I pointed out before some people will twist anything to suit their own agenda.

Pot and Kettle spring to mind :rolleyes: Hope that's not too pedantic?
  • Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've made a whole story up. You are inferring things that were not said nor implied.
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:):):):):):):):):)

As Josie herself says in the naked Now photoshoot from August 2011:

"...little do you all know I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist anyway so I'm quite looking forward to getting my kit off."

All said to camera with a big smile and oozing confidence.

Sorry, not seeing much twisting of the facts here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most of us have said Josie looks tons better now and did again when that link you posted was posted earlier on today by another FM

As for twisting things ,nobody here is twisting anything apart from you saying she meant she'd never done a Lingerie shoot for that Mag before :p

When she stated "I would never have done a Lingerie shoot before " She told a blatent Lie ,as the Closer shoot was NOT the 1st Lingerie shoot she had done -FACT !!!!
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):):):):):):):)

As Josie herself says in the naked Now photoshoot from August 2011:

"...little do you all know I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist anyway so I'm quite looking forward to getting my kit off."

All said to camera with a big smile and oozing confidence.

Sorry, not seeing much twisting of the facts here.

But was she being sexy? :confused:
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZRrzfMF3o

I couldn't have said it better myself :D
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/EjsO7rS

Josie thinking she is being sexy and alluring.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    :D I know. At least it's providing a fwonderful insight into how what we never quite understood actually works.

You take empirical evidence plus Josie's own spoutings plus promotional videos and then.... re-interpret the lot into something completely different. Things are "implied"...:

It also explains why some people watched that JJJ tosh and thought it was real. Fascinating.

isn't it just! I used to sometimes watch him squirm and duck away from her when she was trying to be amorous on live feed and then at the same time read posts about how they couldn't keep their hands off each other and wonder what some people were seeing that I wasn't! and the explaining away of the separate holidays, not spending christmas together etc. not to mention her constant lies, all wafted away as being normal!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    If I remember right that formed part of an article about women and their body image, more about self empowerment, self image than sex.

In Closer she says "“I never would have done a lingerie shoot before – so this is a first for me,” gushes Josie, who’s gone from 16st and a size 20 at her heaviest to 10st 2lbs and a size 8.

So before what ? i would say BEFORE she lost weight, which is a lie because she not only did a lingerie shoot for Curvissa she also did a naked shoot.
    You can spin it as much as you like, once again Josie lied, a silly lie that makes her look silly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was talking to the closer journalist about the shoot she was doing for them.

You think she's done a sexy lingerie type shoot before? where?

She did an 'exclusive naked shoot' for Closer magazine last month...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If by agenda you mean not blithely accepting provable lies as the truth, then yes, this thread has an agenda.

Yep, guilty as charged.

It's fun to observe the spin-doctors tying themselves in ever tighter knots trying to re-write history. ;)
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    I don't remember anyone describing those shots as the 'blonde bombshell' variety, did you?

Literal as opposed to implied, if you want to view it that way you will, I think it's pretty obvious that's what she meant.

I know you know, I know you know what she meant, but forsooth, twas always thus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has now plummeted to a size 8 and is just 6st.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p :o

Whoever predicted her next story was going to be "My Aneorexic Hell" -By Josie Gibson Looks as if they are going to be proved Correct :o :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    going by her tweet id say she means first lingerie photoshoot since loseing weight

No sorry Jacky if she meant that she wouldnt have said
    "“I never would have done a lingerie shoot beforeso this is a first for me,” gushes Josie, who’s gone from 16st and a size 20 at her heaviest to 10st 2lbs and a size 8.

Explain what the BEFORE is all about ? before she lost weight ? before she forgot about her Curvissa shoot and naked shoot ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't remember anyone describing those shots as the 'blonde bombshell' variety, did you?

Literal as opposed to implied, if you want to view it that way you will, I think it's pretty obvious that's what she meant.

Yes it is pretty obvious what she meant, unfortunately she put the BEFORE into the sentence of her never doing a lingerie shoot, if she hadnt you could maybe have got away with your spin ;)
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    Yep, guilty as charged.

It's fun to observe the spin-doctors tying themselves in ever tighter knots trying to re-write history. ;)

She doesn't want to lose any more weight..
    She wants to drop another stone to be down to 5 stone (:eek:).
    She's weighs 10 stone.
    She weighs 6 stone.
    She hasn't done a <sexeh> photoshoot before,
    She has posed with and without skimpies in the past.

And that's just today ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is how she felt about her body ..comfortable. She is trying to say she never felt comfortable enough to do a lingerie shoot. She has always said she is comfortable apart from now when all of a sudden she has lost weight.

If you feel sexy..you project sexy. Ask any photographer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've made a whole story up. You are inferring things that were not said nor implied.

No, I just see it differently to you
This discussion has been closed.