Options

Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Now if only Katie could be a guest that week...

Oh what an atmosphere! I wonder if KP auditioned for Juice and Kelly got it? I don't think Willoughbooby is a fan of KP either since remarks were made about the way she dresses. She probably thinks Holly is fat 'n'all. She's an abomination.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Oh what an atmosphere! I wonder if KP auditioned for Juice and Kelly got it? I don't think Willoughbooby is a fan of KP either since remarks were made about the way she dresses. She probably thinks Holly is fat 'n'all.

If Kelly is a heifer in Pwiceyworld then Holly must be an absolute beached whale. I mean, she's a size 12 FFS, thats morbidly obese in the mind of KP.

Seriously, I'd love Kevin to be caught even glancing in the direction of an hourglass shaped female. He'd be wearing his nuts round his neck for a week afterwards :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    If Kelly is a heifer in Pwiceyworld then Holly must be an absolute beached whale. I mean, she's a size 12 FFS, thats morbidly obese in the mind of KP.

Seriously, I'd love Kevin to be caught even glancing in the direction of an hourglass shaped female. He'd be wearing his nuts round his neck for a week afterwards :D

:D Are they part of the KP Rocks range?
    Sounds like she went to see him at work over the weekend.

Katie Price/Jordan‏@MissKatiePrice
    Great night watching @kieran0322. Sooo hot I'm a lucky girl!now in bed about to cuddle my husband xx

I doubt it means laying some tiles, so must have been a strip. Can you imagine all those rowdy women on hen nights, rubbing baby oil into Kiev's nipples? That won't last 2 minutes with KP.
  • Options
    katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think KP's comments have been taking out of context to make a good old bitchfest story.

Compared to KP, KB would look on the large side but certainly not what I'd call fat. She did add that she was hot and would probably have been best to add that her weight suited her body frame.

IMO we blame too much on magazines and celebrities for normal self image problems amongst teenagers and I'm sure that most aren't starving themselves because KP has stated that Kelly is a heffer.
    I agree with most here that Kelly is the better looking woman who appears not to have relied on a plastic surgeon to alter her looks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Kelly, I'd be hauling Cipriani for a full STD check and I'd force him to 'put something on the end of it' as he's been 'acquainted' with that skank.

Lol good advice that Leandro new girlfriend should do the same!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Oh what an atmosphere! I wonder if KP auditioned for Juice and Kelly got it? I don't think Willoughbooby is a fan of KP either since remarks were made about the way she dresses. She probably thinks Holly is fat 'n'all. She's an abomination.

I'd rather see RUSS ABBOTT appear with Kelly than Mrs Plastic-Fantastic!
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HALibutt wrote: »
    I'd rather see RUSS ABBOTT appear with Kelly than Mrs Plastic-Fantastic!

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think KP's comments have been taking out of context to make a good old bitchfest story.

There is no way around it, if you call another woman a heifer, or heffer in this case, it will be taken as an insult. If you use a public magazine blog for this purpose, you want to publicly insult the other woman. There is no way saying, that someone has been comfort eating, and is now a hot fat cow wouldn't raise a few eyebrows, and wouldn't be taken as an insult. KP knows this very well, and that is why she wrote what she did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    In what world is a size 10-12 'larger'. People wonder why there's so many out there with eating disorders? Maybe the papers need to have a look at themselves. Size 12 is not fat, it's not even close to it.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In what world is a size 10-12 'larger'. People wonder why there's so many out there with eating disorders? Maybe the papers need to have a look at themselves. Size 12 is not fat, it's not even close to it.

Sadly, according to a magazine poll, 97% of women they asked think size 12 is fat and 60% think size zero (UK size 4) is attractive. KPs comments are only adding fuel to a fire that is already burning,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1547046/Size-12-is-too-fat-for-young-women.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Sadly, according to a magazine poll, 97% of women they asked think size 12 is fat and 60% think size zero (UK size 4) is attractive. KPs comments are only adding fuel to a fire that is already burning,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1547046/Size-12-is-too-fat-for-young-women.html

97%, I think that's kind of sad :( :eek:

It's a lot of blame to place on the media, one week they'll have "Celebrities flaunt their curves," and it'll be girls like Kelly, Beyonce, healthy and curvy girls etc then the next week, it'll be "Sexy Skinny" or something and have size zero girls like Lily Collins and Alexa Chung who are tiny.

I've actually just wrote an essay for Uni on a similar topic and a lot of the stats are shocking, I never fail to be surprised by it, even with personal experience (I'd love your figure, how can you be a 10/no way are you a 12, you're smaller than that, surely , etc, etc) from my friends saying I can't possibly be a 12 because apparently I have a nice shape

Kind of went off on a tagent there, sorry about that. It's an interesting topic, not without controversy.
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's such a shame that people feel like that.
    It would be interesting to know how old those people were.

The media should be ashamed of themselves, as if women need any more reasons to not like themselves than hearing apparantly 97% of women think a size 12 is fat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That looks like a very dodgy survey to me... in the plethora of online polls following the heifer remarks an average of over 90% preferred KB's curves... I personally do not know a single person who thinks size 0 is healthy or size 12 is overweight... I do not believe a genuinely random poll of women would produce those results so they must be skewed in some way... for a start look at the magazines the people conducting the poll represent.
  • Options
    Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That really makes me feel sick :(
    Having suffered from anorexia and bulimia, there's nothing that makes me angrier than people feeling/being told they should be a certain size.
    I read the article about KP calling Kelly Brooke a 'heffer' on DM and was disgusted.
  • Options
    katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That looks like a very dodgy survey to me... in the plethora of online polls following the heifer remarks an average of over 90% preferred KB's curves... I personally do not know a single person who thinks size 0 is healthy or size 12 is overweight... I do not believe a genuinely random poll of women would produce those results so they must be skewed in some way... for a start look at the magazines the people conducting the poll represent.

I don't know - about fitteen years ago I was told by a friend of a friend who was then a teenager that you were considered a salad dodger if you couldn't fit into a size 12. I can believe that teenagers' expectations of what's a normal size have become even more distorted over the space of fifteen or so years.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel1314 wrote: »
    That really makes me feel sick :(
    Having suffered from anorexia and bulimia, there's nothing that makes me angrier than people feeling/being told they should be a certain size.
    I read the article about KP calling Kelly Brooke a 'heffer' on DM and was disgusted.

For the first time on DS forum i'm with you 100% over KPs comment as i also suffered with anorexia then bulimia for over 15 years and i still having eating disorder now so i was apalled at Katie's comment despite trying to dress it up by saying she's a hot "heffer" as its then papers and celebrity magazines that print this and also say that Kelly is a model for curvy figures as if she's some larger model which then confuses young woman into thinking that somehow having a size 10 hour glass figure is FAT-seriously its comments like this that upset some young girls over their size -thank God Kelly Brook was sensible enough not to let it worry her,luckily my 15 year old daughter has a healthy attitude to her size but she also tells me horror stories about her friends and their "dieting" and its shows you that everyone of them are aware of this story about KP and Kelly Brook-well done Katie Price :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And can i just say Katie if you are reading this-they are certainly not skinny jeans you are wearing-they look like my Quality Second trackies :rolleyes: not a good look love-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2278221/Katie-Prices-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-shows-action-man-figure-couple-hit-Mayfair.html
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    And can i just say Katie if you are reading this-they are certainly not skinny jeans you are wearing-they look like my Quality Second trackies :rolleyes: not a good look love-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2278221/Katie-Prices-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-shows-action-man-figure-couple-hit-Mayfair.html

Too right, looks like she has a pair of old lady's legs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Too right, looks like she has a pair of old lady's legs

awful aren't they?!:eek: i cannot understand why the DM called them "skinny jeans" :confused:
    As for KP-i've never been one to knock her on here but i think her behaviour lately has just pushed me too far-there's only so much you can do when you stick up for one person :(
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the first time on DS forum i'm with you 100% over KPs comment as i also suffered with anorexia then bulimia for over 15 years and i still having eating disorder now so i was apalled at Katie's comment despite trying to dress it up by saying she's a hot "heffer" as its then papers and celebrity magazines that print this and also say that Kelly is a model for curvy figures as if she's some larger model which then confuses young woman into thinking that somehow having a size 10 hour glass figure is FAT-seriously its comments like this that upset some young girls over their size -thank God Kelly Brook was sensible enough not to let it worry her,luckily my 15 year old daughter has a healthy attitude to her size but she also tells me horror stories about her friends and their "dieting" and its shows you that everyone of them are aware of this story about KP and Kelly Brook-well done Katie Price :mad:

But Ella, who takes a blind bit of notice of the spew that comes out of KP's mouth? You only have to look at KP to see serious body issues, and I think you underestimate young girls by suggesting that the likes of KP would influence their thinking. Had it been someone credible - admired - then for sure, I'd agree, but KP? Really? Really?? Pretty much all the comments I've seen in relation to this are 100% approving of Kelly and how great she looks, and snorting in derision and pity at KP and her transparently desperate need for attention.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awful aren't they?!:eek: i cannot understand why the DM called them "skinny jeans" :confused:
    As for KP-i've never been one to knock her on here but i think her behaviour lately has just pushed me too far-there's only so much you can do when you stick up for one person :(

I haven't knocked her until she said what she said about Kelly Brook whom I think is absolutely beautiful. I would rather look like Kelly and have all that shape than look like old lady legs herself. She has brought all this animosity on herself.

Let's be honest could any of us actually see Jason Statham getting off with the likes of Price? This shows what a different league she is in, sure she's dating one of Price's exes, which is a step down in my opinion, but Kelly's standard of men is so much more higher than The Price's. Her men are all odd and a bit fake
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    But Ella, who takes a blind bit of notice of the spew that comes out of KP's mouth? You only have to look at KP to see serious body issues, and I think you underestimate young girls by suggesting that the likes of KP would influence their thinking. Had it been someone credible - admired - then for sure, I'd agree, but KP? Really? Really?? Pretty much all the comments I've seen in relation to this are 100% approving of Kelly and how great she looks, and snorting in derision and pity at KP and her transparently desperate need for attention.

I dunno: I mean, KP IS an utter joke and yes, nobody really takes her in any way seriously; however, there are some young girls who do emulate her - as tragic as that is. The fact that her pony tat sells, does unfortunately show that there is a market of girls buying into her crud.

& even if girls don't like her per se - they WILL be influenced by a celebrity of any sorts claiming that a size 10 woman is a 'HEFFER'. (Sic).

She's a disgusting human being.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it is wrong to say that a size 0 is never healthy nor a size 12 overweight. There is such a vast range of body types and so depending on a girls height and frame she may well be overweight at a size 12 or perfectly proportioned at a size 0. I think clothes size is a horrible way to determine if someone is a healthy weight or not and the fact that there is no definitive sizing chart means that clothes sizes vary from store to store. For me it is more a case of looking at bodyfat - if you can 'pinch an inch' then you are probably overweight and if I can count your ribs then you are probably underweight.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno: I mean, KP IS an utter joke and yes, nobody really takes her in any way seriously; however, there are some young girls who do emulate her - as tragic as that is. The fact that her pony tat sells, does unfortunately show that there is a market of girls buying into her crud.

& even if girls don't like her per se - they WILL be influenced by a celebrity of any sorts claiming that a size 10 woman is a 'HEFFER'. (Sic).

She's a disgusting human being.[/QUOTE]

^ this ^ :(