Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's awful Tezzabobs. :o

Not very likeable but not entertaining enough as a bitch.
    Brendan goes storming around to the school to warn Patrick that nobody but him gets to slap that bum.

:D

And they fight it out. Topless.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Me too. :o

I cannot stand her and having her ruin Racqui just made the dislike for her turn into like, a hatred. :o

This:cool: I miss Racqui:(
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    I can see it now, bloke chooses Holly and bitter Cindy tries to get him done for statutory rape :yawn:
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    Black hole until Thursday's E4.

Ta Tez.

Booo blackhole.

Ahh alliteration.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Guys do we know if Ste's in tonights? Can't even be bothered to watch

He's not in the spoilers until tomorrow's E4 but he could easily pop up.

ETA: I think because they turned Cindy into the rich pantomimey bitch, she kinda got ruined for me cos she was vile, and then started up with Rhys, and got vile-er.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Betterwatch then thanks Tez.

Horrible thought imagine they didnt recast Holly. Yep that's disturbed me a little
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I didn't buy into her feelings for Rhys so I didn't feel sorry for her like we were supposed to.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I didn't buy into her feelings about Rhys either it was all rushed one minute they were sneaking round together next episode it was true love.

Plus she looked awful when she's crying, when Hollie went missing and she cried it was a lot better but this time it was terrible to watch she did some weird movements with eye brows and eyes I couldn't watch:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah like she ruined a marriage and left Rhys's grieving wife absolutely devastated but we were supposed to feel sorry for her.

No, in a word. No.

It's like when they try make people feel sorry for Ruby or Sinead, like, they did it themselves - you don't get sympathy for making a "mistake" over and over again. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Jono died. :cry:

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the reunion on the bridge scene again I dk why somehow found myself there and got all emotional when he said "I just want the best for you, always have" it was just to much lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    I love it when people spell the hollyoaks holly my spelling way ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I rewatched Dublin last night and I cried.

I have no idea what came over me but from the moment Brendan chased him down to the lobby to the moment they walked back from the bridge all smiley and nearly slipping over on Brendan's part, I was just crying.
    But Jono died. :cry:

;)

Saddest day of 2012. :(
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Whilst I hated the Cindy and Rhys stuff I'll go against the grain and say I quite like Cindy and apart from Holly's acting - I don't mind the sound of that plot.
    I rewatched Dublin last night and I cried.

I have no idea what came over me but from the moment Brendan chased him down to the lobby to the moment they walked back from the bridge all smiley and nearly slipping over on Brendan's part, I was just crying.

Me toooooo!
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,912
    Forum Member
    #JPevin twirting going on. I ship it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Sorry got sidetracked with work!!! Oh thanks for that, I didn't realise the Ste/JP fight was the day before Brendan gets back. He has to find out about it then, and hopfully the fact that it was mainly over Brendan will make him realise how much Ste does care about him.

I hope the next time he goes to Dublin is the last time he runs away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DiDi1192 wrote: »
    Sorry got sidetracked with work!!! Oh thanks for that, I didn't realise the Ste/JP fight was the day before Brendan gets back. He has to find out about it then, and hopfully the fact that it was mainly over Brendan will make him realise how much Ste does care about him.

I hope the next time he goes to Dublin is the last time he runs away.
    Yes, once he's back from the second trip to Ireland, I'm sure it'll be pretty full-on til the end.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Me toooooo!

I was silently flapping my arms in some form of happiness at one point but I was crying so I have no idea what was going on. :o:D

ETA: It'll be the last time he goes to Dublin, at least. :o:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #JPevin twirting going on. I ship it.

I knew you did!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, once he's back from the second trip to Ireland, I'm sure it'll be pretty full-on til the end.:o

Hope it is Full-On :p

I am just going to let it play out and hope for the best. I was so annoyed at Brendan leaving last week and hearing that he is going away again in another week.. It's like the okey cokey. I am confident it will be okay in the end as Emmett was happy with his exit and I know he will ensure it is true to Brendan's character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Brendan gets unpacked so he can, again, so he can have another packing scene with Ste. :cool:

Although I'd hope this next one is a bit more chatty than just uncomfortable silence. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I knew you did!
    It's a dilemma. JPugvin triangle or JPugrick triangle?

JPugrick I think, because Dougie would love the discipline.

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was silently flapping my arms in some form of happiness at one point but I was crying so I have no idea what was going on. :o:D

ETA: It'll be the last time he goes to Dublin, at least. :o:cry:

I was too I couldn't hold it I was like what is this I didn't cry the first time I saw it or when I replayed them...the end is getting to us that's what it is.

yes it'll be the last time he ever goes to Dublin again...

ETA:: I agree when he leaves...AGAIN...we better get a proper goodbye Im expecting a kiss from them il even take a quick hug
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone made a video about Esther's bullying and it's really beautiful, it made me cry a bit :o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ew2TrSd4VjM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Brendan gets unpacked so he can, again, so he can have another packing scene with Ste. :cool:

Although I'd hope this next one is a bit more chatty than just uncomfortable silence. :p

He may as well just keep his bleedy bag packed for good, he does travel light though doesn't he? Mind you all the man needs is a nice tight fitting pair of boxer shorts - yum yum.
This discussion has been closed.