Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Oh God the song Love Lost just does things to me now. I think it's because before I would just imagine songs relating to them, but Lost Lost actually IS their song...and it fits so perfectly :cry:

It felt extra special because I'd always loved that song and wanted it for Stendan, and then it happened :cry:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Oh there has? There was something outside of DS that caught my attention and I couldn't place where they got it from.

In a Doug and JP thread.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #unexpectedboner

Justin felt it but didn't want to embarrass Ste. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It felt extra special because I'd always loved that song and wanted it for Stendan, and then it happened :cry:

Ohhh that must have been lovely when you seen the advert!

I remember when the ad just came out and I hadn't seen it. I went on Tumblr and saw the brief pub kiss and thought... ':eek::eek::eek::eek: I haven't saw that scene before!!!'

God, the time leading up to Dublin really was a special time :cry: Fills me with feels.

BH
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    In a Doug and JP thread.

There's a Doug and JP thread?! Already?!

:sleep:
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    In a Doug and JP thread.

I've just gone for a look, that particular poster was in a load of shit on the GD forum the other day for saying she was going to commit suicide because people wouldn't take her seriously over her bi-polar and trauma over the horse scandal. She also agreed with a statement about wanting meat eaters to die from consuming fatal chemicals through horse meat :rolleyes:

I did laugh when someone told her to get off her high lasagne :D

She's just one of those people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Love Lost is special to me because I'd never heard it before so it will never not remind me of Dublin.

Here's another old episode with a classic weird intro with Ste as Russ's son... And the sink is blocked - AGAIN.

ETA: High lasange - AMAZING :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

The complete randomness of those opening sequences...
    Ohhh that must have been lovely when you seen the advert!

I remember when the ad just came out and I hadn't seen it. I went on Tumblr and saw the brief pub kiss and thought... ':eek::eek::eek::eek: I haven't saw that scene before!!!'

God, the time leading up to Dublin really was a special time :cry: Fills me with feels.

BH

It was so special. I'll never forget the excitement of seeing the trailer, and knowing that they went to all that effort.
    Justin felt it but didn't want to embarrass Ste. :cool:

Aww, that was proper sweet of him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    That's fantastic! I wonder if Ste ever secretly fancied Justin :p

Aw I wonder why Chris left (was it his choice?) Tommy in CS is a very boring character, very poor writing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wondered last night when the JP/Doug date is supposed to happen btw. Does it happen before the fight in the school or after?

Also sorry to bring up The OC again but they have a character who previously beat up his wife and sons, went to prison, reformed, is out and changed now and they've accepted him. It's not just Hollyoaks ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"You could never take the Ste completely out of Ste could ya?"

No. But Hollyoaks tried their bloody best until July of last year.

:cool:
    Aww, that was proper sweet of him.

He liked it. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wondered last night when the JP/Doug date is supposed to happen btw. Does it happen before the fight in the school or after?

Also sorry to bring up The OC again but they have a character who previously beat up his wife and sons, went to prison, reformed, is out and changed now and they've accepted him. It's not just Hollyoaks ;)

I didn't know they actually go on a date so soon. I'm guessing it's after the fight though.

Who was that? Ryan's dad?
    DiDi1192 wrote: »
    Aw I wonder why Chris left (was it his choice?) Tommy in CS is a very boring character, very poor writing.

I reckon it was probably his own choice, as he'd been there a long time. I don't watch Corrie but I've heard he's never really in it much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    High Lasagne- love it so funny Neigh hilarious!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sassehhhhhhh :cool:
    He liked it. ;)

I wouldn't say no to a bit of Ste/Justin if he returned.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member

I cannot express enough love for Kieron with his interview last week where he basically said Ste lost his balls and now his got them back and Kevin better run;)well that's what I took from it anyway.

He basically admitted being with Doug and in Stug had forced Ste to change and he's happy normal Ste's back. I'm so happy he felt that way as well I thought I was going crazy.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh do they have a date, if the fight is Wednesday E4 then I expect it is after. I mean have they even met yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh do they have a date, if the fight is Wednesday E4 then I exoectit is after. I mean have they even met yet?

They meet tomorrow and Doug's trying to admit to his "feelings" on the Thursday. That boy falls in love quicker than Ste used to :p I hope it's just dodgy phrasing.
  • Options
    Forum Member

LOL that was exactly my thought.

:mad: They were great as friends, don't make this into Stug.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :mad: They were great as friends, don't make this into Stug.

They wouldn't be like Stug :cry: They'd be so laddy. It could be a friends with benefits type thing. Justin's still into women, but they have some fun on their drunken nights out together :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't know they actually go on a date so soon. I'm guessing it's after the fight though.

Who was that? Ryan's dad?

Yeah it said in that clip from The Sun.

Yeah :)
    Oh do they have a date, if the fight is Wednesday E4 then I expect it is after. I mean have they even met yet?

Yup! It's here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Date is definitely after. Don't they only just meet this week?

You're naughty! :eek:
    metal guru wrote: »
    I cannot express enough love for Kieron with his interview last week where he basically said Ste lost his balls and now his got them back and Kevin better run;)well that's what I took from it anyway.

He basically admitted being with Doug and in Stug had forced Ste to change and he's happy normal Ste's back. I'm so happy he felt that way as well I thought I was going crazy.:D

I love him. :o

He just spoke so much truth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Oh God the song Love Lost just does things to me now. I think it's because before I would just imagine songs relating to them, but Lost Lost actually IS their song...and it fits so perfectly :cry:

The part where it says

'Our Love was lost,
    in the rubble are all the things
    you've been dreaming of...'

Something about that line gets me all choked up even just writing it!!

BH

Omg yes has the same effect on me too and that line is just perfect. It's like that song was written especially for them, but I can't listen to it cuz it just makes me get all teary...it's stuck in my head now with the trailer of Dublin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    God no to Ste and Justin.

They'd have about as much romantic chemistry as Texas and Dodger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and I thought Stendan had it hard...

Just saw a promo for Beauty and the Beast..

Relationships are hard enough, but when one of you is a cop and the other is a wanted mutant.

Made me laugh anyways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it said in that clip from The Sun.

Yeah :)

Ah yes! It must be afterwards.

They did well with that plot line. The only thing they never had was a gay couple :(
    You're naughty! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.