Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    These three videos show why the angle needs to continue. I think it's the best angle/gimmick we've seen in awhile.
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched RAW and must say that Naomi is pretty good!

Naomi Knight is more than pretty good. I am loving all those cartwheel swirly things she does. How Kaitlyn won NXT or whatever is it called over her is beyond me. All Kaitlyn is is a huge chest and that's about it!
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,907
    Forum Member
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Naomi Knight is more than pretty good. I am loving all those cartwheel swirly things she does. How Kaitlyn won NXT or whatever is it called over her is beyond me. All Kaitlyn is is a huge chest and that's about it!

Nothing wrong with a huge chest ;):D

But yeah, Naomi is ace. Really hope she gets a chance in the Divas division once the whole Funkasaurus gimmick runs its course.
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These three videos show why the angle needs to continue. I think it's the best angle/gimmick we've seen in awhile.

Agree and it's hitting the mainstream whic his even better.

Mantel is fantastic. I think people underestimate the value of a manager alongside a crap talker. It was seen as dated for a while but someone like Ryback would be fantastic with Heyman or another talker
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a huge chest ;):D

But yeah, Naomi is ace. Really hope she gets a chance in the Divas division once the whole Funkasaurus gimmick runs its course.

Hahaha, nothing wrong with it. She is very glamorous indeed. I still think she is more of a model than a wrestler. Is it true she is lesbian? Not that it matters mind obviously.

The Divas division is more or less dead. Who have they got left? They have chesty Kaitlyn, Aksana (wtf is she doing there), Naomi and her friend, Layla and the Punjabi Princess Natalya. All the others seem to have walked!
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Jeez, take it easy, I know everyone has opinion. Just Henry seems so popular in this thread since his comeback and surprising not to see him in a Top 10 cos he's been in all the others posted so far.

Mark Henry deserves a push in my opinion for putting up with all the silly storylines WWE have given him since he made his debut. His current persona and theme music fit him perfectly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Henry deserves a push in my opinion for putting up with all the silly storylines WWE have given him since he made his debut. His current persona and theme music fit him perfectly.

Agree with you. I was rather impressed when he got booted out of the Elimination Chamber match, but then went back in and did the WSS on all the competitors before Booker T had to more or less throw him out. That's what you call strong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's good at what he does. As I said earlier if they let him be the monster as opposed to booking him soft then it's a winner.

I really don't get the Kaitlyn love. She's a bit muscly for my tastes.

Current 'main roster' Divas' are :

AJ Lee
    Aksana
    Alicia Fox
    Cameron
    Kaitlyn
    Layla
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Rosa Mendes
    Tamina Snuka

So pretty thin on the ground

NXT wise you've got

Anya
    Audrey Marie
    Bayley
    Charlotte
    Emma
    Paige
    Sasha Banks
    Summer Rae

And on the training side
    Sarah Del Rey
  • Options
    JaygooseJaygoose Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Just a note - I notice that Lovefilm now list WWE PPV from Elimination Chamber on their coming soon lists. Perhaps the end of the silvervision deal has changed things a bit there
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,506
    Forum Member
    Swagger's character has been referenced by The Young Turks and Huffington Post.

If WWE are smart, they'll increase the rhetoric.
  • Options
    lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching Smackdown, unspoiled, and on a friday night for the first time... in I don't know how long. Quite possibly a couple of years.

Let's see what the blue side has to offer :D
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,506
    Forum Member
    Smackdown is always a good laugh, if anything for the obviously fake crowd noise.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    Looks like Miz has finally put a ring on it & got Engaged to Maryse

MARYSE OUELLET ‏@maryse0uellet

feb 21, 2013 is a date i will always remember, what beautiful day and night @mikethemiz im the happiest girl in the world!! ��❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Well done to them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dunno why but I really like the "we, the people" slogan. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glenn Beck won't be appearing on Raw due to "being booked elsewhere that night". Here's WWE's response. A must watch, it's freaking amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9_RcD6WMmM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn Beck won't be appearing on Raw due to "being booked elsewhere that night". Here's WWE's response. A must watch, it's freaking amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9_RcD6WMmM

Fantastic
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was brilliant.

WWE are getting so sassy with this storyline :D:D
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody brilliant! :D

I really want Glenn Beck to appear on Raw at some point, but he'll probably law low and we'll never hear from him again.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You just know they are going to get a Glenn Beck impersonator on Raw Monday night.
  • Options
    gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought i'd mention that Silvervision have a number of blu-rays selling at £6.99 just now.This includes 'Undertaker The Streak' & 'Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart'

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/category/Blu-ray-sale/page1.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    You just know they are going to get a Glenn Beck impersonator on Raw Monday night.

Vince will be literally wet himself at that idea :D

I'd love it if they invited Jon Stewart to do his piss take of Beck who is actually....frigging nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdw0T5Q66tc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not getting the Kaitlyn hate. What do people mean she's loaded in the front? She's slightly chunkier in a good way anyways and it's nice to see for once. Her matches with Eve were good and I'm pretty certain it depends on who she has to work with eg. Is anyone ever going to have an amazing match with Aksana or Tamina?

Also have to say, okay I feel bad, but Summer Rae's face is scary as hell. No wonder she works as a heel. Can totally imagine her as a psychotic cheerleader/unhinged meangirl type character, which I guess is what she is now :cool:
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering, if WWE ever released a DVD on Jerry Lawler, would you buy it?
  • Options
    sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not getting the Kaitlyn hate. What do people mean she's loaded in the front? She's slightly chunkier in a good way anyways and it's nice to see for once. Her matches with Eve were good and I'm pretty certain it depends on who she has to work with eg. Is anyone ever going to have an amazing match with Aksana or Tamina?

Also have to say, okay I feel bad, but Summer Rae's face is scary as hell. No wonder she works as a heel. Can totally imagine her as a psychotic cheerleader/unhinged meangirl type character, which I guess is what she is now :cool:

As far as I know only one person said they didnt get the Kaitlyn love.

I wouldnt say she is 'chunky'. She has quite a bit of a muscle on her as she did bodybuilding before WWE. Normally that stuff is a total turn off but as she looks so good to me. I agree though its nice to see when they are not stick thin. I dont know why women think that is a good look. Most men like a bit of meat!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sergio2006 wrote: »
    As far as I know only one person said they didnt get the Kaitlyn love.

I wouldnt say she is 'chunky'. She has quite a bit of a muscle on her as she did bodybuilding before WWE. Normally that stuff is a total turn off but as she looks so good to me. I agree though its nice to see when they are not stick thin. I dont know why women think that is a good look. Most men like a bit of meat!

Oh I know. I just couldnt be arsed to get into debate with that person haha. Girls will always have niggles when it comes to other girls.

I'm of the opinion that Kaitlyn is 'playing' the rookie'. It's not an accident that she looks lost when she comes out holding the belt. After Smackdown this week it looks like there may be a Layla heelturn on the cards so I'm sure they'll put on some good matches. Kaitlyn is someone improving before our eyes but sometimes people dont want to acknowledge it.
This discussion has been closed.