Alexandre Burke music career over? Aiming to win part in 2 west end musicals

2»

Comments

• Options
    LancashireLass2LancashireLass2 Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marguerite wrote: »
    Most West End theatres seat a thousand plus, multiply that by eight shows a week and multiply that again by the months/years she would be in the role so she'd be playing to many, many more than she ever would doing a 15/20 date theatre tour.

There's nothing second class about appearing on the West End stage, quite the opposite in fact.

Well said.
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alex is a bad kelly rowland
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has a nice voice.

I get the impression she is white washing the facts.

I think she has not got a deal and she trying to do a show on her idols for the west end.

Maria
    Nikki
    Lucy

They all end up in musicials if they cannot get a deal.

Just another X factor winner flop.

Except Joe he is the exception getting another deal.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Music is number one!!!! Don't believe what ya'll are reading!“@JefersonMacedo_: @Alexandramusic Intends to continue with music or going?”
    https://twitter.com/alexandramusic/status/305421139725918208

I think this needs to be repeated.
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They never admit they have been dropped more along the lines looking into expanding into acting.

My bad I meant the thread to say is her recording career over cannot change it now.

Think after her flop album she struggle to get another deal unless she appears in the jungle lol

After winning X factor it is a come down appearing in the west end.
    But good luck to her. Is she tweeting she trying to broaden her options re acting and musicals?

Kinda feel sorry for her and Shayne Ward they both have lovely voices.
  • Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her career was over when she decided to change her first name to Alexandre.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    I think her career was over when she decided to change her first name to Alexandre.

now a change like that needs a drastic, complete make over!!:p
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    They never admit they have been dropped more along the lines looking into expanding into acting.

My bad I meant the thread to say is her recording career over cannot change it now.

Think after her flop album she struggle to get another deal unless she appears in the jungle lol

After winning X factor it is a come down appearing in the west end.
    But good luck to her. Is she tweeting she trying to broaden her options re acting and musicals?

Kinda feel sorry for her and Shayne Ward they both have lovely voices.
    She hasn't been dropped lol.... She's with RCA regularly!! Don't worry about that one hun
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not slating Alex (have her first album) but I noticed during the first series of The Voice the lass from Wicked the musical didn't do so well at the blind auditions despite rave reviews from theatre goers. I've seen this musical live and thought she was average.