Options

Jon Venables ID'd....apparently

Comments

• Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    I did mean there was. I reason to name RT and JV- it gained nothing
    If it happened today I am sure they wouldn't get named and have press photos
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She doesn't sound too fussed.

I'm not, I would be crap at my job if I cared about that sort of stuff. What freaks me is what my family would say. I find it quite amusing to be honest and am definitely not sickened with myself, I enjoyed the booking in question.
  • Options
    Cheetah666Cheetah666 Posts: 16,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    anais32anais32 Posts: 12,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was he hung like a horse?
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anais32 wrote: »

Oh God, don't say "hung", or we'll have Kolin Klingon in here failing at being a grammar Nazi again.
  • Options
    anais32anais32 Posts: 12,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hung is right in that context. It is 'hanged' for a human.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hung is right in that context. It is 'hanged' for a human.

Yes, I know. I was making a funny. Because "hanged" was right in context of the other thread where KK came in and failed at being a grammar Nazi about it by claming it wasn't.

If I thought it was wrong the joke would make no sense.
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    Oh God, don't say "hung", or we'll have Kolin Klingon in here failing at being a grammar Nazi again.

Still my favourite post!
  • Options
    SoupbowlSoupbowl Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJM91 wrote: »
    I'm not, I would be crap at my job if I cared about that sort of stuff. What freaks me is what my family would say. I find it quite amusing to be honest and am definitely not sickened with myself, I enjoyed the booking in question.

I think we are getting to the bottom of why you two champion this guy month after month. Classy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soupbowl wrote: »
    I think we are getting to the bottom of why you two champion this guy month after month. Classy

Wasn't sure if you'd be back.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this has happenned before somebodys facebook was posted and it was said toi be jon venebles or the other one either way i dont care but it turned out not to be him so a poor innocent guy went through hell for a whole week. people need to quit this type of thing unless they have 1000 per cent proof.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »

of course i would be, someone has to pop in to prevent the groovy gang from lathering themselves up into a frenzy. You missed me too tbf.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    of course i would be, someone has to pop in to prevent the groovy gang from lathering themselves up into a frenzy. You missed me too tbf.
    I'd forgotten about you until you just reappeared, tbf.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would you have had sex with him if you knew who he was first? I'm guessing yes, since you have no regrets about it.
  • Options
    The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    Really?? Seemed like the surest bet next to the sun rising tomorrow, he can't keep away from this place, as his four thousand accounts show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?? Seemed like the surest bet next to the sun rising tomorrow, he can't keep away from this place, as his four thousand accounts show.

lame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you have had sex with him if you knew who he was first? I'm guessing yes, since you have no regrets about it.

Yes, I'm not going to turn any paying client away unless they are smelly, rude or violent and he wasn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    this has happenned before somebodys facebook was posted and it was said toi be jon venebles or the other one either way i dont care but it turned out not to be him so a poor innocent guy went through hell for a whole week. people need to quit this type of thing unless they have 1000 per cent proof.

People need to quit this type of thing full stop.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    lame.

Nah, you've probably just pulled a leg muscle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm not going to turn any paying client away unless they are smelly, rude or violent and he wasn't.

Good thing you've got your priorities straight isn't it? Keep up the good standards.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Applauds your impeccable standards, tis something to be proud of I guess - non-repulsive FTW :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Applauds your impeccable standards, tis something to be proud of I guess - non-repulsive FTW :)

Haha make a wish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha make a wish.

I'm wishing for a massive sack of grips...this thread is in dire need.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    Anyone who claims to have 1000% proof has definitely lied about at least 900%.

Pedantry aside, when has any gossip-monger ever had 100% proof to substantiate their claims?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good thing you've got your priorities straight isn't it? Keep up the good standards.:cool:

If you accept that it's a valid trade, then how is having had him as a client any different to having served him in a shop, or fixed his boiler, or helped him book a holiday?

If you don't accept it's a valid trade, then how does the fact that it may have been him make any difference to your judgment?
This discussion has been closed.