Options

justin biebers latest pr stunt

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Beiber's behaving like a right spoilt brat! He's worth roughly about 60 million and yet he's putting his future income at risk by treating his fans terrible. Unless he's having some sort of breakdown perhaps. I dunno.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    From another camera angle.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a464352/justin-bieber-in-fight-with-photographer-threatens-to-beat-him-video.html

because Justine went out of his way to shove a pap out the way (who wasn't even in the camera shot so not in his way)

Justine shoved first (which could be deemed as assault) and the paps let loose at him!)

Behaving all big and tough because he's got body builder types around him. Was that his attempt at showing he's got a temper?
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that a full video or an edited one?

It is what it is, he had a confrontation.. He's human. It's not the worst thing a popstar could do.

Haters gon' hate, I guess. Desperate for him to fall!

I doubt this is the beginning of the end, it will be forgotten and be business as normal.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Skinny little runt, isn't he?

Justine must be on her monthlies :D
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    he does seem to have upped the ante on being a major tool this week, possibly an overtired little Beiby

I love the pic at the top of this article, like he's carrying a giant baby:D
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/08/nobody-puts-bieby-corner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Justin Beiber's behaving like a right spoilt brat! He's worth roughly about 60 million and yet he's putting his future income at risk by treating his fans terrible. Unless he's having some sort of breakdown perhaps. I dunno.

I think he's always been a bit of a spoilt brat but this week he seems to be really going for it. Gas mask, 2 hours late, hospital, fight with papz. Hopefully when he gets back to America (or is it Canada) his dad will woop his ass-not literally but you know. I think the best thing about Justin is his dad, well to look at:o probably an a**h*** too, like father like son n all
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    he does seem to have upped the ante on being a major tool this week, possibly an overtired little Beiby

More like a Garden Gnome with that silly hat on.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You know when you sometimes used to see toddlers being held over a grate by their parents when they get 'caught short' outdoors so they could have a wee? Pants half-up/half-down. That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that! :p

Pull your pants up, FGS, Justin- or get the manny to do it for you! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    You know when you sometimes used to see toddlers being held over a grate by their parents when they get 'caught short' outdoors so they could have a wee? Pants half-up/half-down. That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that! :p

Pull your pants up, FGS, Justin- or get the manny to do it for you! :rolleyes:

haha yes it's that or the bodyguard saying 'that's enough now Beiby let's get you strapped into your carrier'. Definitely my favorite picture I have ever seen of him.

I think he'll be getting a good sitting down and stern talking to in the next few days
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure it is all turned into a PR stunt. Turning up late, ill, then a brawl outside a hotel with photographers
  • Options
    seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I can't figure out how he heard what the pap said while he was in his car.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    LOL. You think he paid the pap?

i've seen it happen before yea. whether they are paid or doing a favour, eitherway. Its a win-win - both get a bigger story. Unless on this occasion they knew if he went out and walloped one they'd get a reaction anyway.

The idea the second the bodyguard holds onto him he gets straight back in the car and is quiet anyway says to me whether the paps were in on it or not he deliberately made that happen - i think its all about creating hysteria for him on a 1D level, showing "Justins in town" and unless it really is just a case of him being a little d*ck anyway, the management do seem to like him being seen as a bit of a hardnut.

All the other big singers seem to say he's the nicest kid ever so it doesnt add up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't figure out how he heard what the pap said while he was in his car.

He didn't hear him. He's out of control and is blaming the UK press for all the problems this week. You can't blame them, if he want's to post pictures of himself in hospital.

It's another world star who really hates the UK press.
  • Options
    mizhogmizhog Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    todays stunt is hes found god

i wish god would strike this tool down :rolleyes:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4832938/Justin-Bieber-turning-to-God-says-preacher.html
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I'm concerned, the only breathing problem he has is that he breathes in immediately after breathing out.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mizhog wrote: »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4832938/Justin-Bieber-turning-to-God-says-preacher.html

Shouldn't that be fvcking god? :D
  • Options
    Auntie ClimaxAuntie Climax Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love this part.
    It also emerged yesterday that bare-chested Bieber had a bizarre rant at his entourage in the gym — accusing them of ordering the “wrong type of motorbikes”.

BBC radio star Simon Mayo, who witnessed Tuesday’s outburst, said: “He was shouting, ‘I told you to get these motorbikes and you got the wrong type of motorbikes’. He sounded like a parent while being 5ft and talking to these grown-ups.”

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member

I don't think that is a stunt, he has always been religious, I remember seeing an interview he did a few years ago when he spoke about his religion and God etc.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha yes it's that or the bodyguard saying 'that's enough now Beiby let's get you strapped into your carrier'. Definitely my favorite picture I have ever seen of him.

I think he'll be getting a good sitting down and stern talking to in the next few days

Haha, that's exactly what it looked like! Pics cracked me up. :D

I do feel a bit sorry for him though because he's not a mature 19 yr old (more like 14) and is a cash cow (baby calf) for a lot of people who will indulge him and not lay down the law or put his welfare above making money. Brittney was a terrible example of how things can implode and I'd hate to see that happen to what is after all just a stupid kid who's all caught up in his own hype.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think he's always been a bit of a spoilt brat but this week he seems to be really going for it. Gas mask, 2 hours late, hospital, fight with papz. Hopefully when he gets back to America (or is it Canada) his dad will woop his ass-not literally but you know. I think the best thing about Justin is his dad, well to look at:o probably an a**h*** too, like father like son n all

His father definitely is an a**h***, he is just a bit above his mom in the enabling department.

I have a feeling we are seeing the reasons why it all ended with Selena.
  • Options
    EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully while Bibble's in hospital some nurse can rub a soothing ointment on his sore vagina, I reckon that's why his so moody.
  • Options
    fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought it was funny that he got so angry when someone told him to go back to America:D

There are worse insults in life.
  • Options
    KalmiaKalmia Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    fredsnail wrote: »
    I just thought it was funny that he got so angry when someone told him to go back to America:D

It was funny he got angry at that as he's not even from America. He's Canadian. That's probably why he was angry but he should have just laughed at the mistake, really.

I imagine his management/PR will be glad when he's out of London. It's been one incident after another.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredsnail wrote: »

I thought he's Canadian?
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Justin. Hope he gets better soon.

Hope he disappears to obscurity. He isn't ill; just spoilt rotten.