Options

EE - Kirsty's big news for Max *NEW SPOILER*

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/302793/Max-hit-by-baby-blues-in-EastEnders-shocker/

EASTENDERS fans are in for a shock when love rat Max Branning’s wife Kirsty announces she is pregnant.

The confused father-of-three can’t believe it when he finds out he is going to be a dad again.

Desperate to keep the news from his family, Max swears Kirsty to secrecy.

But with Max, below, more confused than ever over his feelings for the leggy babe – and his love for ex-wife Tanya
- it’s going to be a stressful time for the used car salesman.

And as gobby Kirsty, played by sizzling Kierston Wareing, 34, is not one to keep things to herself, it’s going to take
some doing for him to keep news of the baby from his children as well as their mum Tanya.

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star Sunday: “Kirsty turning up as Max’s secret wife at Christmas was one of the biggest shocks we’ve ever had in Albert Square.

“But even he never dreamed he’d end up having a baby with Kirsty. This is going to throw his life into chaos – again.

“Who knows what will happen when Tanya, *Lauren and Abi find out.”

Don’t miss the fall-out from Kirsty’s baby bombshell next month on the hit BBC1 soap.

Comments

• Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,814
    Forum Member
    Another Branning :(
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    This is clearly going to be the reason why Tanya flounces out of Walford - I assume that means they are going to drag out a tedious 'secret pregnancy' plotline until then.

Sounds gripping .....
  • Options
    EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Kirsty turning up on Christmas Day as Max's wife was one of the biggest shocks we've ever had on Albert Square." It really wasn't... :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just not interesting at all! When does Tanya leave? Hope this doesn't have anything to do with her exit. Her being all put out and leaving. God can the writers not come up with anything good?!
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snoozefest couldn't they come up with something more original, what if Kirsty discovered she was HIV positive causing even more tension in the square as Max and Tanya have to get tested.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as I saw the thread headline I KNEW this would be it. YET ANOTHER BRANNING?!

Grr....-_-
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RE Butterflyy I think she finishes filming in May so she'll leave late June/early July.

FGS :mad:, lumbering Kirsty with a child will completely ruin her character IMO.

Have the Branning Brothers ever heard of birth control :rolleyes: ?

At least it's not Abi..........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Yayy... Can't wait.... Not.
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh... give me strength another baby shock storyline. They could have really developed Kirsty into a character of own but now lumbering her with a baby will limit that.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Don’t miss the fall-out from Kirsty’s baby bombshell next month on the hit BBC1 soap.
    Oh, don't worry. I'll try not to. :sleep:
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booooooooooring:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I'm just glad it isn't Kat or Sharon lumbered with a dull pregnancy plot. I'm so sick of the Brannings with their contrived dramas.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it would be Abi who was preggers, after the huge fuss they made of her sleeping with Jay.

Another Branning- though I suppose a Branning baby is virtually unavoidable considering the huge number of them
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,508
    Forum Member
    Oh another very imaginative story by EE:yawn:!

Can't wait to see Max's usual happy beaming smile when he hears this news:sleep:!

I suppose we should be thankful it's not Jack who's got someone pregnant again, though give it time:rolleyes:
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just KNEW it was a pregnancy plot before I even clicked on the thread lol. So predictable. The writers really don't care anymore. If they don't care about their own work, then why should anyone else?
    EastEnders should officially be called DeadEnders now.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    kirsty getting pregnant will mean her stomach becoming as big as her lips
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as I saw the thread headline I KNEW this would be it. YET ANOTHER BRANNING?!

Grr....-_-

Or simply, yet another predictable pregnancy.

Don't they sell condoms or prescribe any form of contraceptive in Walford?

And yet again, something else that has to be kept secret.

Is there anyone in EE who doesn't have a big secret that has to be kept from others?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How predictable :yawn: :yawn:

Branning spawn taking over the world like a Virus .
    There's only Abi who seems to benefit the human race .

:sleep:
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    How predictable :yawn: :yawn:

Branning spawn taking over the world like a Virus .
    There's only Abi who seems to benefit the human race .

:sleep:
    How ,long will it be before the writers come up with an "Abi is pregnant" storyline ......
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At leasst Digitalspy gives us the emotions we need for another baby storyline - another Branning too - :yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    Don’t miss the fall-out from Kirsty’s baby bombshell next month on the hit BBC1 soap.[/I]

Does a nuclear bomb go off in the Branning household? All is this another shouting and screaming and argueing and slapping type fall-out?:yawn:
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    This is clearly going to be the reason why Tanya flounces out of Walford - I assume that means they are going to drag out a tedious 'secret pregnancy' plotline until then.

Sounds gripping .....

Indeed:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Followed with Tanya getting back together with Max, yet again:yawn:
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,660
    Forum Member
    Why would he be desperate to keep it from Tanya and the girls? He is living openly with Kirsty as husband and wife, the kids accept it, Tanya kicked him to the kerb a couple of weeks ago so it is no business of hers anyway.:confused:

Unless Max is back shagging Tanya by the time this breaks:yawn:
  • Options
    nigel12nigel12 Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the name of drama (whilst trying not to sound morbid) I hope something happens to the pregnancy and she miscarries/loses it somehow.

Like others have said if this is just for another round of Branning arguments and then Kirsty is lumbered with a kid (hence Max gets bored and goes and sleeps with someone else) then it is further evidence that the storyliners have a complete lack of ideas.

It's like they have just four plots they that pick from wedding/affair/baby/illness then throw in the odd gang storyline every two or three years!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    [/quote] And as gobby Kirsty, played by sizzling Kierston Wareing, 34, is not one to keep things to herself, it’s going to take
    some doing for him to keep news of the baby from his children as well as their mum Tanya. [/quote]

Sizzling? Erm... What?! She's a dog.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,611
    Forum Member
    I was just thinking yesterday that a way for Tanya to leave for good would be for Kirsty to announce she is pregnant. Jealous Tanya then hatches a plan, she tells Max that her cancer has come back and the two of them spend some time together. Kirsty doesn't know where Max has been, he lies to her and then Tanya tells Kirsty that she and Max slept together. Gutted Kirsty aborts another baby, when Max finds out about Tanyas manipulation he tells her that they are over for good and this time there is no going back. Tanya then trots out of Walford, disgusted with what she caused.