Options

Favourite Current Hollyoaks Characters.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
Forum Member
After I saw the thread by Ownnnn for least favourite current Hollyoaks character, I thought I'd do one for our favourites :)

Personally, my favourites are Phoebe, Sinead and Dylan because I find them interesting characters, (I know we haven't seen much of Dylan, but I have liked what we have seen) and Theresa because she is funny and a bit like a playful little kid, I loved her bouncing up and down on the sofa!!! :D

What are all your favourite Hollyoaks Characters? :)

Comments

• Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,661
    Forum Member
    Brendan is my favourite by a country mile. Favourite female character is Jacqui.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I think there is a really good mix at the mo so it would prob be easier to name the characters i dislike the most but my currents favs are
    Brendan/Ste/Cheryl/Maxine/Kev/Walker
    Cant wait for Brendan and Cheryls exits next week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    I think there is a really good mix at the mo so it would prob be easier to name the characters i dislike the most but my currents favs are
    Brendan/Ste/Cheryl/Maxine/Kev/Walker
    Cant wait for Brendan and Cheryls exits next week

BIB- Agreed, I think Maxine has been a great addition to the cast :)
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    BIB- Agreed, I think Maxine has been a great addition to the cast :)

I really hope nicki sanderson sticks around, shame they didnt bring her in sooner and herself and rachel (mitzeee) had great chemistry!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    I really hope nicki sanderson sticks around, shame they didnt bring her in sooner and herself and rachel (mitzeee) had great chemistry!

Yeah, I loved the Mitzeee and Maxine pairing!!! Maybe Rachel will come back at some point, even of it's only for a guest visit :)
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Jack and Darren for me.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Brendan and Jacqui.

But if we're talking about people who are staying, I'd say Ste, Nancy and Darren, Esther and Phoebe, Jack, Tony and Barney. I like Martha and Doc Browning as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    As much as his return has been a bit hit and miss I still class JP as one of my favorites if only because he was when I first started watching in 2006. Big fan of Dr B, Martha and Callum as well and considering how much I hated Leanne I must admit she's grown on me a lot!
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Mercedes, Diane, Maxine and Cindy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    absolute favourite = brendan.

generally speaking i like ste, and jacqui can be a bit up and down for me, but since mitzeee left she's my favourite female. i also like jack and nancy.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Brendan and Jacqui would be my top two probably, although I think Jacqui's been wasted since Rhys died.

Also love Darren, Cindy, Callum, George, Martha, Barney and Maxine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never been a huge lover of brendan - I get why he's a huge part of the show and why everyone loves him but personally he's not a favourite.

my absolute favourite is cindy. I know we're not supposed to love her but despite the affairs and the gold digging I think she's a great asset to the show and shines amongst the older characters.
  • Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy, maybe Darren
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without departing characters, these are where I'd place all the characters, I know it's only a favourite one but oh well

Favourites- Sienna, Callum, Martha, Maxine, John Paul, Darren, Nancy

I like- Tony, Cindy, Jack, Holly, Mercedes, Myra, Carmel, Diane, Leanne, Doug, Esther, Dodger, Dirk, Tilly, George, Phoebe, Dr Browning, Patrick, Kevin, Barney

Don't mind- Theresa, Liberty, Ruby, Ash, Dirk, Dennis, Jen, Dylan, Liam, Nate

Hate- Tom, Ste, Nana, Sinead, Will, Walker, Jim
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faves - Martha, Tom, Callum, Darren, Nancy, Maxine, Dennis, Patrick, Sienna, Holly, George
    Like - Jack, Frankie, Esther, Dr B, Cindy, Mercedes, Myra
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan, Ste, Jacqui (although I prefer her away form her family), Esther (and previously Mitzee). I also like Cheryl - I just wish they would not make her so inconsistent.
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wont count those about to leave, but my favourites are Martha ,Callum,Darren and Cindy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I'm a huge Brendan fan, don't think I have ever liked a character in anything as much.

Apart from him I love Ste, Mercedes, Dr Paul Browning and Maxine, she's been fab since she started on hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brendan is my favourite male and Jacqui is my favourite female

Mitzeee was my favouite female before she left

However in the past ive Loved warren and Clare
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Maxine, she's a great addition.
    I've always loved Nancy, and Darren when he's with her.
    But Mitzeee was my all time favourite, no one else really comes close. :D
  • Options
    dyer24dyer24 Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan, Jacqui, Tony, Darren, Nancy, Sienna, Mercedes, Browning, Leanne, Maxine
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fav is Darren.

I like Tony, Esther, Phoebe, George, Nancy, Frankie, Jack, Martha, Callum, Doug, Leanne and sometimes Myra and Jacqui.

Everyone else I'm not keen on!
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is their anyone else that likes Tom? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Is their anyone else that likes Tom? :(

I always find myself cringing so much whenever he's on screen but at the same time it's Tom, he's like a piece of the furniture (albeit a death inducing piece of furniture) so I can't help but still like him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy!
    Then Darren, Mercedes, Dr Browning, Dodger, Frankie, Maxine and *gasps* Will.