Options

Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 19)

Comments

• Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    :D they do look alike.

Ralph Fiennes is a great actor, he does a good job at playing villians that look normal but behind doors they are up to something. Red Dragon he was very good in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex and Killjoy it's been great talking with you both, need some sleep. Have a good night and hope both your days go well for you both tomrrow.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I will always remember Brendans last ep as being utterly stupid! They could have said it was walker.

Brilliant final scene tho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I will always remember Brendans last ep as being utterly stupid! They could have said it was walker.

Brilliant final scene tho.

Haha, the last scene on the ep before made such an impact, with the gun shot and the blackout, when you thought he'd died, that in my opinion, it was a bit of a cop out to have him pretty much fine again in his last episode :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    Hmmm, I never thought of that! Would be interesting if she had :)

It's possible Phoebe may have more family out there if the writers want to explore more of Phoebes past. Phoebe spooken of her mother really hates her but never about having more family anything possible if the writers make it happen.
  • Options
    Killjoy2013Killjoy2013 Posts: 1,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    It's possible Phoebe may have more family out there if the writers want to explore more of Phoebes past. Phoebe spooken of her mother really hates her but never about having more family anything possible if the writers make it happen.

Another one is Phoebes dad - im guessing one of her mothers punters?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another one is Phoebes dad - im guessing one of her mothers punters?

If they bring in Phoebe father I don't think she want anything to do with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah, I would love another member of her family to be introduced so we can see how she would react to different family members :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they bring in Phoebe father I don't think she want anything to do with him.

would he even know of her or her mother know what fellor is her dad if it was just some random punter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I would love another member of her family to be introduced so we can see how she would react to different family members :)

I like to see a few of Phoebes family to. If they bring in some of Phoebes family I hope they are good poeple not bad people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    would he even know of her or her mother know what fellor is her dad if it was just some random punter

True, it would only work with her Dad if he wasn't somebody random, and if her Mum was in a proper relationship before she 'changed to a different way of living'
    I don't think anything about her Dad has ever been mentioned before :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like to see a few of Phoebes family to. If they bring in some of Phoebes family I hope they are good poeple not bad people.

Or maybe even a mixture of both! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't think Phoebe knows who her father is, she doesn't seem to want to find out maybe for the best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think they missed a trick here - they could have had dylan as Phoebes half brother raised by His Dad - might of been good to see how Phoebe would react with a deaf brother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or maybe even a mixture of both! :D

If they could bring in some of Phoebes family 2 or 3 family members would be enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i think they missed a trick here - they could have had dylan as Phoebes half brother raised by His Dad - might of been good to see how Phoebe would react with a deaf brother

A great story you thought of Killjoy would make a great hollyoaks story.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh yeah, like, they could share the same Mum but have different Dads, then again, I think Phoebe and Dylan would make a great couple, so maybe not, it'd have to be one or the other!!! Either way, I think Phoebe and Dylan would make a great pairing, whether they were family, good friends or actually together :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If they could bring in some of Phoebes family 2 or 3 family members would be enough.

Yeah, I think that too many would ruin things, and the relationship she has with Jacqui. Maybe 2 of the family members could be good and care about her, and one maybe not so good and would be mean to her behind the others' backs or something :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What if Phoebe was realeated to the Kanes, Martha and her chilrden would be Phoebes aunt and cousins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, like, they could share the same Mum but have different Dads, then again, I think Phoebe and Dylan would make a great couple, so maybe not, it'd have to be one or the other!!! Either way, I think Phoebe and Dylan would make a great pairing, whether they were family, good friends or actually together :)

If Phoebe & Dylan ever made a couple,no prizes for guessing who would be in charge :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I think that too many would ruin things, and the relationship she has with Jacqui. Maybe 2 of the family members could be good and care about her, and one maybe not so good and would be mean to her behind the others' backs or something :)

Jacqui been great to Phoebo and feels apart of the McQueen family. I just like to see Phoebo happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Ruby wasn't living with the Osbournes I could see Phoebo staying with Esther, atleast she can talk with Esther and has a friend she knows if they were living with each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ruby wasn't living with the Osbournes I could see Phoebo staying with Esther, atleast she can talk with Esther and has a friend she knows if they were living with each other.

like frankie would ever let that happen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    like frankie would ever let that happen

Phoebo wouldn't live under Frankies roof for the way Frankie treated Phoebo days ago but if Phoebo could stay with Esther I could see Phoebo sorting out Frankie and giving her a ran with her money by standing up to Frankies cruel mouth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jacqui been great to Phoebo and feels apart of the McQueen family. I just like to see Phoebo happy.

She has, it'd be great to see phoebe grow closer to some of the other McQueens once
    Jacqui has left.
This discussion has been closed.