Comments

• Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casmana wrote: »
    Ah so it was .
    My sincere aplogies to Fizzle then.:o

Anyway your assertion that some unknown would commit murder of a child for no other good reason than to be noticed doesn't hold any water with me.
    I don't see any point to guessing whodunnit when the writer hasn't yet revealed all about his characters lives and secrets.

I know. I wasn't being serious when I say I think its the FLO. Just a bit of light hearted fun. Mainly to entertain myself than anyone else :D
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Ah so it was .
    My sincere aplogies to Fizzle then.:o

Anyway your assertion that some unknown would commit murder of a child for no other good reason than to be noticed doesn't hold any water with me.
    I don't see any point to guessing whodunnit when the writer hasn't yet revealed all about his characters lives and secrets.

That's okay, I agree with your views on the FLO, I don't think he did it.
  • Options
    CasmanaCasmana Posts: 1,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see some of us are bored this snowy Sunday afternoon ;) so..... if Mr Latimer is having affair with the hotel receptionist and Chloe was holding the cocaine for her[she said] how did Chloe know dad was having an affair ?
    Who is the she Danny referred to as in she's having sex ?If the local reporter's aunt is Ellie the detective, who is his mother as referred to ?
  • Options
    JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see some of us are bored this snowy Sunday afternoon ;) so..... if Mr Latimer is having affair with the hotel receptionist and Chloe was holding the cocaine for her[she said] how did Chloe know dad was having an affair ?
    Who is the she Danny referred to as in she's having sex ?If the local reporter's aunt is Ellie the detective, who is his mother as referred to ?

my brain hurts!!

do we know for sure that chloe knows her dad is having an affair? i know she knows her dad was with her that night, but could he have told her he was doing a job at her place?

my heart broke for mrs latimer (can't remember her first name) in last week's episode. when she watched them together at the end. and what a bastard he is! still wanting to carry it on. i know grief effects people in different ways, but surely you'd be too cut up/destroyed to discuss carrying on with your affair?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe its the Grandma that Danny was referring to about the sex thing. Maybe she's having an relationship with the guy from the newsagents?

Speaking of Grandmas, why haven't we seen or heard from the other Grandma. I'm sure someone mentioned that there was another one who lived in Wales. Or maybe I just imagined it. :confused:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can anyone tell me who Jack is? Something is coming up about him tomorrow, I cannot do spoilers, so won't say what it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack is the guy who runs the newsagents.
  • Options
    JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe its the Grandma that Danny was referring to about the sex thing. Maybe she's having an relationship with the guy from the newsagents?

Speaking of Grandmas, why haven't we seen or heard from the other Grandma. I'm sure someone mentioned that there was another one who lived in Wales. Or maybe I just imagined it. :confused:

yeah, i wondered this too, where is the paternal grandmother? i know it's only a show, but i got a bit choked last week wondering where were all beth's family & friends, people should be around her/with her.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack is the guy who runs the newsagents.

Ok thanks, thats interesting.So lots of skeletons out of cupboards to come I guess.
  • Options
    JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    The continuity announcer on ITV just said something promoting tomorrows ep ending with 'as the hunt for Danny's killers continues' ...killers? I wonder if she knows something we don't!
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for tonight's episode. I find myself really looking forward to Monday nights now!
  • Options
    saffron_starsaffron_star Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off sick from work with vertigo :eek:
    so watched all 3 episodes on iplayer and very glad I only have to wait until tonight for the next episode.
    Haven't a clue who did it (and even if I did I would probably be very very wrong!! ;))
    Just enjoying watching the story unfold - and playing spot the Doctor Who actor :D
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We went to Broadchurch today - I mean where it was filmed:) Lovely scenery, but a biting cold wind.

Hope Rory is in the programme this evening.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait till tonight's episode :D
  • Options
    themightypierrethemightypierre Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wanted to post it ahead of the show I think its the Dad's workmate who is the most likely to me.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got my Deerstalker hat on tonight
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go!
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all (Sez and Mrs Teapoat and all the regulars) :)
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening all (Sez and Mrs Teapoat and all the regulars) :)

Hi Electric,

Ohhhh was that the priest?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Hi Electric,

Ohhhh was that the priest?

I think so. :)
  • Options
    square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    The Vicar acting suspiciously.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    I've got my Deerstalker hat on tonight

Is it helping? Do you now know who dunnit?:D
  • Options
    wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,776
    Forum Member
    The Vicar acting suspiciously.

I'm still wondering if he's the father of Danny's mother's baby.
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good evening :)
This discussion has been closed.