Options

If you were the p.m what would you change in u.k

RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
Forum Member
Ban all religion. Tax super rich a lot more ,poor lot less,stop tv tax,limt immigrants ,give poorist he most help,get out of e.u,end the nanny sate,

Comments

• Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the goverment
  • Options
    greendayfan6greendayfan6 Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would make everyone wear their underwear on the outside so we could check it was clean,
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Troll tax.
  • Options
    Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    The voting system to make voting illegal.
  • Options
    Barry_JohnsonBarry_Johnson Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd ban domestic pets.

make gambling illegal.

ban smoking.

ban private cars unless they're for work purposes or necessary travel. no popping up the shops in a range rover for a loaf of bread any more.

make public transport free for all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd ban domestic pets.

make gambling illegal.

ban smoking.

ban private cars unless they're for work purposes or necessary travel. no popping up the shops in a range rover for a loaf of bread any more.

Hey some good ideas there.
  • Options
    marco_madnessmarco_madness Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Hmm, I'd probably create concentration camps for criminals, people who didn't agree with my politics, and undesirables. I'd create separate extermination camps for the disabled, Jews, Gypsies and blacks. I'd try to re-institute a pagan type religion and persecute Christianity. I'd hire a talented propaganda minister who I'd instruct to strongly control all media and control the minds of my population, who would come to idolise and worship me. I'd try to take over foreign countries in order to increase the living space of my people. I'd accomplish this at first through politics and trickery, and later through bloody wars. Finally, I'd fashion my facial hair on, say, someone like Chaplin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, I'd probably create concentration camps for criminals, people who didn't agree with my politics, and undesirables. I'd create separate extermination camps for the disabled, Jews, Gypsies and blacks. I'd try to re-institute a pagan type religion and persecute Christianity. I'd hire a talented propaganda minister who I'd instruct to strongly control all media and control the minds of my population, who would come to idolise and worship me. I'd try to take over foreign countries in order to increase the living space of my people. I'd accomplish this at first through politics and trickery, and later through bloody wars. Finally, I'd fashion my facial hair on, say, someone like Chaplin.

the tony blair route, i like it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i'd ban domestic pets.

make gambling illegal.

ban smoking.

Why ban pets
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smoking areas in pubs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats what evil david cameron would like to do
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RickyBarby wrote: »
    Why ban pets

Poop, hairs, yapping on and smelly breath... or is that my GF?:confused:
  • Options
    fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    rick182 wrote: »
    smocking areas in pubs

would we be able to do other sewing and embroidery in there? Or would there be separate areas for different kinds of needlework?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why ban pets

keeping pets is cruel and unnecessary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree
  • Options
    Forum Member

Why
    dogs are very good pets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why
    dogs are very good pets.

Now many healthy dogs do we kill a year?
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chewing gum...I'd ban that as our cities and towns are fast becoming paved with gum. Also the bedroom tax and then I'd tax those with 2nd homes. I'd also tax the landowners...I mean those with vast tracts of land .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chewing gum...I'd ban that as our cities and towns are fast becoming paved with gum. Also the bedroom tax and then I'd tax those with 2nd homes. I'd also tax the landowners...I mean those with vast tracts of land .

So the queen.
  • Options
    SoupbowlSoupbowl Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tighten up the criminal justice system a few notches. More walls, more bars, more guards, longer tougher sentances that type of thing.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would get every politician to work together to get the country back on its feet instead of always trying to score points off one another. I'd also scrap 90% of MPs allowances - I'd buy a hotel and allocate them a room where they could stay if they're in London overnight. I do not see the need for them to have two or more houses. I'd also make them pay tax on the limos provided for their use, and make them pay full whack for their meals and booze just as every other tax payer has to do.

I would give a prison term of 5 years, to every owner and/or board member of a company that does cold telephone calling or cold doorstep calling.

I would get rid of road tax and just tax fuel - the more your drive, or the more fuel inefficient your car, the more you pay.
  • Options
    n1guyn1guy Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd deport all unskilled migrants then force Brits to take the jobs or cut all benefits.
  • Options
    peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Compulsory contraceptive injections for teenagers and people on benefits, and this:
    n1guy wrote: »
    I'd deport all unskilled migrants then force Brits to take the jobs or cut all benefits.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ban all religion. Tax super rich a lot more ,poor lot less,stop tv tax,limt immigrants ,give poorist he most help,get out of e.u,end the nanny sate,

I agree with that,

I would add

Better Legal system and more prisons but I would abolish luxury prisons like some of the D CAT open prisons which are like holiday camps.

I would also like to abolish 4x4's except for people who live in area's that require them. (farms, middle of nowhere)
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More civil service jobs. Civil service jobs for everyone!!