Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    music girl wrote: »
    Just noticed all the activity this pm since Emma's brilliant experience last night!

Pashulty thanks for the Vietnamese video - amazing, haven't seen it at all! Felt a bit sorry for Pasha not being able to understand what the judges were saying.

Emma, you have such a good memory - I am going to the show in Stevenage on the 23rd and have also now booked a May date in Potters Bar! This last venue sooooo close to Kimberley's home! Could this be the night she is going to watch the show :cool: Will she be inviting them for dinner?

Emma - wanted to ask - were some of the dances the same as the Glasgow event? Judging from the costumes?
    Pashulty wrote: »
    First BIB... it was quite tricky finding it...:rolleyes::p.. none on youtube.... and had to go through loads of videos before finding this... :p:D.. But soooo worth it... ... ooodles of gorgeousness....:o

Second BIB... was meaning to ask the same emma... :D

Just had a little look back at the links to the Glasgow event and I definitely remember Katya wearing the pink dress for the Dirty Dancing routine, also the pink top and skirt, this is one area I am not too good at, I wish I had been able to take some pictures for you all of the outfits, most of the time I was transfixed on Pasha :o

Under a week to go callie, the countdown has begun!:eek::)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Just had a little look back at the links to the Glasgow event and I definitely remember Katya wearing the pink dress for the Dirty Dancing routine, also the pink top and skirt, this is one area I am not too good at, I wish I had been able to take some pictures for you all of the outfits, most of the time I was transfixed on Pasha :o

Under a week to go callie, the countdown has begun!:eek::)

BIB.... dont blame you...:p;):D.... I would be the same all the time... you have done a very good report.... I dont think I would be able to do a half decent one as I will be in the Pasha zone with tunnel vision.. :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB.... dont blame you...:p;):D.... I would be the same... you have done a very good report.... I dont think I would be able to do a half decent one as I will be in the Pasha zone with tunnel vision.. :o:o:o

I have become obsessed with the Cell Block Tango, watching the version from Chicago and also Holly and Artem's version from Strictly. I loved watching Katya sing the words while she dances the routine, she really gets into it!

Just you wait Pashulty, you will be very impressed, Pasha and the chair......:o

The whole show, you will love it, can't wait until more of you have been so we can discuss it better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have become obsessed with the Cell Block Tango, watching the version from Chicago and also Holly and Artem's version from Strictly. I loved watching Katya sing the words while she dances the routine, she really gets into it!

The whole show, you will love it, can't wait until more of you have been so we can discuss it better.

I bet Katya was brilliant in the character....:D:D

But...Pashaaaa.... what can I say...BIB.....emma....:o:o:o

Cant wait for my turn....:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This girl has a gorgeous profile pic....Very beautiful girl with the gorgeous Pasha... Thanks for posting this... :)

https://twitter.com/SinemUlusoy1991
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    :eek:... Susie... I am going on the 9th as well... :eek:

Yay see you there:)

Why is Pumpkin not going to see the show? where does she live? I would be very happy to give her one of my tickets:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »

Yay see you there:)

Why is Pumpkin not going to see the show? where does she live? I would be very happy to give her one of my tickets:)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From the charity event night in Glasgow... thanks to the original poster... :)

My man in black... :D

https://twitter.com/GeorgeSim3/status/313284648736264192/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Countdown to Vanpasherley time.... and that vision in white... ;):o

2pzzaz7.jpg

Happy Easter everyone!!!! :D
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the charity event night in Glasgow... thanks to the original poster... :)

My man in black... :D

https://twitter.com/GeorgeSim3/status/313284648736264192/photo/1

I don't think there is a word invented to describe just how damn hot that man is! It takes the micky that a man can be that hot, you fancy the pants off him and yet you can't have him because he already has a girlfriend...it sucks!
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

2pzzaz7.jpg

It certainly is a Happy Easter with the Kovalev appearing on the box tonight. Never has an Easter Sunday been so good!
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    April 25th May 17th June 9th ;-)

Three times for their tour Pashafan, you lucky thing.:)
    You have three chances then to find out the Kovalev's aftershave (maybe that could be added to the list of questions.;))
    We have so much to look forward too on this tour with reports and pics.:D
    Agree Cheryl, seeing Pasha on our screens tonight makes this a fab-u-lous Easter Sunday. OK he won't be on for that long, but this will be the highlight of the show tonight for sure.:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My mind just went completely blank, I completely forgot about the kilt!:(

My sister did most of the talking to Pasha, I was just in awe of him.:o

Listening back to some of the songs from last night, I loved Pash doing Travolta in the Grease finale , he looked very hot in his leather jacket and white t-shirt and the patootie was perfect from every angle in all of the routines last night!:o

BIB roll on Aberdeen now for sure.:o:D Mind's wandering again just thinking of this.:o
    Yesterday I was busy watching Pasherley routines on youtube and my daughter came in and said "You're obsessed.:rolleyes: You'll have a restraining order when we go to the show.:eek::p" Teenagers eh.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

2pzzaz7.jpg

Thanks Pashulty for all today's links and Idetached for your song suggestion list.
    It certainly is now with all these Pasha goodies.:o:o;)
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    BIB roll on Aberdeen now for sure.:o:D Mind's wandering again just thinking of this.:o
    Yesterday I was busy watching Pasherley routines on youtube and my daughter came in and said "You're obsessed.:rolleyes: You'll have a restraining order when we go to the show.:eek::p" Teenagers eh.:p

Love the comment from your daughter.

Cannot help thinking that with so many ladies fancying Pasha, maybe he is keen on his girlfriend because she is playing it really cool. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love the comment from your daughter.

Cannot help thinking that with so many ladies fancying Pasha, maybe he is keen on his girlfriend because she is playing it really cool. Just a thought.

She does have a way with words sometimes Silversandy.:rolleyes::p I definitely won't be getting the aisle seat now.:D
    Hope you're well;good to see you posting on here again.
    You may have a point here - ladies we should try and play it cool when we see the tour, spend more time talking to Katya, Ryan and Lindsey perhaps?:rolleyes:
    Nope, that will never happen.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Why does that sound sexy?:o Heading off to the gutter and it's just after 4pm.:rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek:... Susie... I am going on the 9th as well... :eek:

:eek::eek:... just a week to go callie...excited.com
    BIB.... sooo true..... I was a blubbering idiot last year...thank God had my friend with me who made the conversation......Need to improve on last year's performance...;) ... But have two chances this year and if lucky maybe a third.. ;)
    I dont think there is any other version of this video unless its in complete Vietnamese... ... Love the man in black... ooo...laaa... :o

BIB double trouble then.;) Maybe we should warn Pasha beforehand.:p
    Soon be your turn Callicot. Sure you'll have an amazing time and look forward to hearing all about it - don't hold back now!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Just noticed all the activity this pm since Emma's brilliant experience last night! :)

Pashulty thanks for the Vietnamese video - amazing, haven't seen it at all! Felt a bit sorry for Pasha not being able to understand what the judges were saying. :confused:

Emma, you have such a good memory - I am going to the show in Stevenage on the 23rd and have also now booked a May date in Potters Bar! This last venue sooooo close to Kimberley's home! Could this be the night she is going to watch the show :cool: Will she be inviting them for dinner? :eek:

Emma - wanted to ask - were some of the dances the same as the Glasgow event? Judging from the costumes?

Keep your eyes peeled then Music girl. You could be there for a Pasherley reunion.:D
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter to all you Pasha devotees!

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/281x351/241281_1.jpg

Love from Korky. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They will never understand Shona lol :D

Wait until you see the show Shona, you will not be disappointed at all :o

Thanks Pashulty and Korky for the links, not long until the ALW show, a vision in white.:o
  • Options
    sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol, my teenage daughter is horrified that I might think someone is sexy, bless 'em...I love horrifying my children :D
  • Options
    sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three times for their tour Pashafan, you lucky thing.:)
    You have three chances then to find out the Kovalev's aftershave (maybe that could be added to the list of questions.;))
    We have so much to look forward too on this tour with reports and pics.:D
    Agree Cheryl, seeing Pasha on our screens tonight makes this a fab-u-lous Easter Sunday. OK he won't be on for that long, but this will be the highlight of the show tonight for sure.:o:D

Definatley, excellent idea SalsaShon. Just think we know what he looks like, sounds like, knowing what he smells like will add a whole new dimension :o is that weird? I fear it may be...ah well :D
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    vanpasherley pic tweeted by KImberley

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 54m
    Me @denise_vanouten & @PashaKovalev before our performance on Andrew Lloyd Webber: 40 Musical Years, 6:30pm on ITV

https://twitter.com/KimberleyJWalsh/status/318386266267844609/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why does that sound sexy?:o Heading off to the gutter and it's just after 4pm.:rolleyes::p

Time of the day is not an issue Shona... Welcome to the gutter.... it indeed does sound sexy... Pasha and the chair...:o:o...ooo...laaaa...
    vanpasherley pic tweeted by KImberley

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 54m
    Me @denise_vanouten & @PashaKovalev before our performance on Andrew Lloyd Webber: 40 Musical Years, 6:30pm on ITV

https://twitter.com/KimberleyJWalsh/status/318386266267844609/photo/1

Thanks Susie... Pashulty has just sank back into the depths of the gutter with her very naughty thoughts....mmm....:o:o:o ...died.and.gone.to.heaven...:o:o
This discussion has been closed.