Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 180)

Comments

• Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    And "It's comments like that that could really hurt a fella's feelings," then newspaper stroke. And later on, money down the front of his shirt.

In other words, foreplay :cool:
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You two! :D
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    You two! :D

:eek:

WHAT?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    And "It's comments like that that could really hurt a fella's feelings," then newspaper stroke. And later on, money down the front of his shirt.

Yes!!! :D

I'm glad we agree on Brendan's 'he is gay' moment.

ETA - and "there is a lot you don't know about me. Kid"

ETA 2 - Veronica could have been Rae's older sister or gym-slip Mum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Yes!!! :D

I'm glad we agree on Brendan's 'he is gay' moment.

I still think some of that early stuff is some of Brendan's best :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I still think some of that early stuff is some of Brendan's best :D.

Definitely. I also never realised how many chances he gave Ste over everyone else, even prior to the Stendan story starting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Definitely. I also never realised how many chances he gave Ste over everyone else, even prior to the Stendan story starting.

And have you got to the bit where he's trying to suss out Amy and Ste's relationship? Oh so subtly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And have you got to the bit where he's trying to suss out Amy and Ste's relationship? Oh so subtly.

Literally just finished that episode. I love that he basically took Amy out on a date before Ste and also that he called her 'perfect' because she was a stupid, young mum. How wrong was he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Literally just finished that episode. I love that he basically took Amy out on a date before Ste and also that he called her 'perfect' because she was a stupid, young mum. How wrong was he?

Yes! Such a good episode. And awkward that she flirts with him and basically wants to sleep with him :D. And yeah *sigh* she'll contribute to the ruining of his happiness.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member
    Woo, happy new thread.:p

Such amazing memories from that September. My god, we've been so lucky.:cry:
    Hmm. Not one of the clean shaven fans, me, but I'll take that gif for his lovely hand in it.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Evening, lovely picture of sleeping beauty Emmett. How come he isn't dribbling from one side of his mouth like most people do when they sleep?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and thanks for the gif Mojo, although I am a fan of Beardy Emmett not Hugh Grant Emmett.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes! Such a good episode. And awkward that she flirts with him and basically wants to sleep with him :D. And yeah *sigh* she'll contribute to the ruining of his happiness.

Then she comes in looking for a job, purely because she has the hots for Brendan :p
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because he's perfect Didi. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm. Not one of the clean shaven fans, me, but I'll take that gif for his lovely hand in it.:o

I agree wholeheartedly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DiDi1192 wrote: »
    Oh and thanks for the gif Mojo, although I am a fan of Beardy Emmett not Hugh Grant Emmett.

Fine okay, that gif is for Kieron then :p
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seeing pictures of Ela and Kieron are so adorable, he clearly adores here.

Ela is HO's chance of winning best dramatic performance from a young actor/actress she's brilliant :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because he's perfect Didi. :cool:

Almost he is a little obsessed with his Wolverine toy to be PERFECT ;) but he's certainly close to perfection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fine okay, that gif is for Kieron then :p

He'd love that, it was him that ruined clean shaven Emmett for me by likening him to Hugh Grant :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    So, update on Brendan Brady - The Album. I'm up to July 2011 right now. VERY time consuming, but getting there.

I'm listing EVERY song used during Brendan's story, including trailers, then I'll TRY to narrow it down to, say, 20 tracks that summarize Brendan's time on the show. Then I might put them into a YouTube playlist - obviously I can't upload the music to download, but if I at least make a list then you can find the tracks yourselves. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What happened to this version of Doug? .

I didn't watch back then and not for one minute would I have thought current Doug and this version were the same character. Could have been long lost twins and it would be more believable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Evening folks! :D

Happy New Thread. Woop :D:D

Beard all the way :cool:

Ooo, him and his little Wolverine - :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member

I didn't watch back then and not for one minute would I have thought current Doug and this version were the same character. Could have been long lost twins and it would be more believable.
    Yeah, it IS really weird. And after Doug got with Ste, his backstory with Brendan was basically forgotten. And Doug became an all-round good egg, rather than having a rough edge like before.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Gone sadly. I miss old Doug :(
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the old Doug too :(
This discussion has been closed.