Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    that whole askalex was a waste of time. all we learnt is that she is trying to be in a movie. and that stuff is happening 'soon' (i remember that facebook video she posted saying the first single is coming out soon in april 2011). I didn't even get a reply. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl1 wrote: »
    I never liked it much from the start. I seem to remember someone accusing me of being a closet JLS fan over it :D

We all still suspect you!;)
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    i like let it go but with the dubstep breakdown, don't rly like the normal bridge.
    though the video was just meh again.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is she didn't even say "can't say yet" she just flat out ignored people. I get that she maybe couldn't tell us, but ignoring is rude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seemed very confident but I don't know. She revealed so little that I don't really feel confident about what will happen next...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    She seemed very confident but I don't know. She revealed so little that I don't really feel confident about what will happen next...

If a tour is planned for next year then we have to assume we will be getting music before then (to coincide with its release). But yes the lack of concrete information was a bit sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also the song Overcome perfectly fits her situation atm.

Oh and she should host the Xtra Factor.
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    jaquel knight has tweeted twice about her material though so something deffo happening
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Postbox wrote: »
    If a tour is planned for next year then we have to assume we will be getting music before then (to coincide with its release). But yes the lack of concrete information was a bit sad.

Yeah. Mmm. She knows what she's doing this time around. With hoh they didnt do much post tour. Shes building and expanding her demographic. As long as she's got material to hit 1m us and 600k here i'm happy. She needs stuff that sounds good ans fresh yet BOPS.we will see. Alex is never that sure of anything...she hides a lot. Jaquel seemed happy and he isn'one to lie, he rarely tweets a lot too. I hope she's US collabing with black stars, its where her vocal love will come from and where she'll strike a chord hardest.

DR is her life anthem sadly. Lets hope it does not turn into Before The Rain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also the song Overcome perfectly fits her situation atm.

Oh and she should host the Xtra Factor.

In the UK it might work. But she may annoy people.Tey dont like her face regardless of what she does.
  • Options
    stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    We all still suspect you!;)

Steady on now.

I may throw my toys out of the pram and disappear for months like I did last time :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually don't think that Peter and Leanne will get back together now.

They need to take Leanne in another direction now, as she is underused.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually don't think that Peter and Leanne will get back together now.

They need to take Leanne in another direction now, as she is underused.

Um what? Oh yeah...Corrie stan...you know what they say...once a corrie stan, one step away from JLS standom :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Steady on now.

I may throw my toys out of the pram and disappear for months like I did last time :o

Please please please don't. That was TORTURE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    iseloid wrote: »
    Um what? Oh yeah...Corrie stan...you know what they say...once a corrie stan, one step away from JLS standom :D

Posted that in the wrong forum :o
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what to think about this. She's not giving anything away. People are pestering her a lot and if she is not revealing anything because she's not allowed to then she would at least tweet something like "Don't worry guys. Be patient. There are certain things I can't reveal/say right now. Just be patient". That's all she needs to do. But the fact that she's not even doing anything like that makes me worried. If there were U.S plans in the pipeline, then I don't think she'd be saying things like "U.S takes time". It's obvious from her saying that, that she won't be going to the U.S anytime in the near future. Sorry, but if she had plans to go to the U.S then she would not be devoting time to this bloody Billy Holiday thing and talking about doing a movie. It's looking increasingly obvious that the reason she's dabbling in these other avenues is because the music thing isn't going well at the moment. Musically, I think her next release will unfortunately be in the U.K. It's a bad move in my opinion...nothing has been done to rectify the issues and problems from last time round. She'll flop. It's the U.S where she needs to go and then come back to the U.K after she's made some sort of impact over there. Saying that though, it's not her decision to launch in the U.S...she may want to, but I think it's obvious now that she doesn't have the backing :(. She won the show in 2008...we're now in 2013 and she's not released a thing over there. I hate to say it, but I think if she was ever going to release anything there then it would have happened by now. Her tweets and actions lately also indicate that she won't be going in my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO at this bellend
    M'F ‏@MandaFierce 2h
    @alexandramusic the ones who matter don't mind, the ones who mind don't matter. Take your time AB…i will be worth the wait xx

she's massively annoying with alex, especially whenever Shoed gets a reply from Alex- you can just tell she gets jealous haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO at this bellend

she's massively annoying with alex, especially whenever Shoed gets a reply from Alex- you can just tell she gets jealous haha

I can't with her. She's not interested in Alex's career or success, she's just there to cling on and try and feel important. She can have a seat on the floor. :sleep:
  • Options
    djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I missed #AskAlex :( Didn't see the time. It's the first time in ages that I've felt ok cause I've been sick for a while now and was catching up with some school work there. When I was finally done, #AskAlex has been done. Absolutely ragin'. Did she reveal much or anything at all?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFG! ALEX IS SUPPORTING BEYONCE ON HER TOUR IN AMERICA!!! :eek: :eek:

SOURCE!!! OMMGGG :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    @ Luke Reid..that was GOOD!!!!!!! :):)

Guys, if you notice its not just her behaviour thats changes, its others around her including and especially david. The naivety from HOH era has gone and I think she's gone to the opposite extreme, i.e. being overly cautious. I think her new management are guiding her in this direction because, if anything else, Alex has to prove to the powers that be that she is bankable (yeah, me neither). I think having sold out the RAH, she might add more dates on, get some solid reviews under her belt and like some people have said, maybe come back with a new single and album and tour the UK before any US action. Not the best move but unless she gets some miracle investment, which she doesn't have, the US is not going to happen.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I hope Alex doesn't do a Pixie Lott...promise new music but takes years to actually release something. I do not want to see that happening.

And Lmao at mandafierce, don't like her at all.She seems to think that she's far important than anybody else, it's no wonder the fanbase is deteriorating with people like her representing AB....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    LMAO at this bellend

Trannyfierce strikes again....

Basic hoe
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Trannyfierce strikes again....

Basic hoe

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsrjkb151B1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

LMAO
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »

She's a nobody anyway... Trying to cling on to Alex and rise to popularity cause she can't get it herself
This discussion has been closed.