Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    hello ladies hope one and all are having a FAB-U-LOUS day. i have just uploaded to youtube the interview Pasha did in Ireland for xpose as i think some over seas folks didnt manage to view it could be wrong so sorry if all have seen it
    http://youtu.be/XH6SPilSKCQ

Thanks PL.
    Wonder if Katya knows just how many women would gladly swap places with her right now and spend time travelling with Pasha then dancing with him in the evenings (maybe I should ask her.;):p)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    No pics....but some lovely tweets from tonight... :)

Thanks Pashulty.
    Lol to the last one.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thank you to sunshine and Pashulty for the articles, Emma for the tweet and Pumpkin for uploading the interview :)
    I agree Shona. He appears totally unaffected by any fame or celebrity.
    Could not find any pics from last night's show but this tweet is lovely:
    Catherine ‏@coastal_kate 8h
    Saw #PashaKovalev at #MarinaTheatre #Lowestoft last night. He is a truly lovely man. So patient and kind with everyone.

Thanks Callie.
    Aww that is one really lovely tweet.:)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thank you to sunshine and Pashulty for the articles, Emma for the tweet and Pumpkin for uploading the interview :)
    I agree Shona. He appears totally unaffected by any fame or celebrity.
    Could not find any pics from last night's show but this tweet is lovely:
    Catherine ‏@coastal_kate 8h
    Saw #PashaKovalev at #MarinaTheatre #Lowestoft last night. He is a truly lovely man. So patient and kind with everyone.

Lovely tweet... Thanks to OP and callie for bringing this here... :)

Your D day almost here :eek::eek:... Have fun callie... :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovely tweet... Thanks to OP and callie for bringing this here... :)

Your D day almost here :eek::eek:... Have fun callie... :D:D:D

One more sleep Callie.:D Remember and take the list now.;):p
    Have a fantastic time!
  • Options
    Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    hello ladies hope one and all are having a FAB-U-LOUS day. i have just uploaded to youtube the interview Pasha did in Ireland for xpose as i think some over seas folks didnt manage to view it could be wrong so sorry if all have seen it
    http://youtu.be/XH6SPilSKCQ

Bloomin' Nora! Is their anyone on the planet that pasha couldn't make look like a professional dancer! The man is something else.
    Love the kimba probing, he never seems bored praising her :D
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks callie, Pashulty and Pumpkin for the links/updates last night :)

callie, I am so excited for you, the show is amazing, you will love every second, have a lovely evening and enjoy your time with Pasha :)
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Wow so much to catch up on.
    Thanks for ALL the posts

This article is from GCN Ireland http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?eid=794ec2e2-c3a5-4c73-9ee6-e3bb87f39e61 p 20
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callie - you are so lucky - your turn to go to the show! Looking forward to hear how it went! Enjoy every minute. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the show Callie.
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thanks for ALL the posts

This article is from GCN Ireland http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?eid=794ec2e2-c3a5-4c73-9ee6-e3bb87f39e61 p 20

Thanks Pashafan. I enjoyed how it was written with humour.
    "Take your shirt off" "Pardon?" lol
    "Are you even listening to me, Pasha?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bloomin' Nora! Is their anyone on the planet that pasha couldn't make look like a professional dancer! The man is something else.
    Love the kimba probing, he never seems bored praising her :D

First BIB he sure is Mrs McK.:o:p
    What date are you going to his and Katya's tour again? Can't be far away.
    Second BIB they only have good things to say about one another;what a team they were.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for ALL the posts

Thanks Pashafan.
    I agree with Kelley, some parts of this interview were indeed funny and Pasha just carried on regardless.:p
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for ALL the posts

Thanks Susie, our Pasha is a clever cookie, he is always listening, very attentive indeed....:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all your good wishes. It is two sleeps until my turn to see HRH - 42 hours to be exact ;) - as I am seeing the first show of the day in Horsham. When I booked in January the second show of the day was already sold out but I managed to get good seats (2nd row centre :D ) for the first show. It was a good thing I booked when I did because a couple of weeks later the only tickets left were right at the very back :eek: I will be armed with the list of questions Shona - don't you worry :p
    Thanks for ALL the posts

Love this interview Pashafan. Thanks for posting :) Gotta love Shirley. Just bonkers :D

Lovely pic from last night. Thanks to the OP

https://twitter.com/EleJ11/status/319770918639525888/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all your good wishes. It is two sleeps until my turn to see HRH - 42 hours to be exact ;) - as I am seeing the first show of the day in Horsham. When I booked in January the second show of the day was already sold out but I managed to get good seats (2nd row centre :D ) for the first show. It was a good thing I booked when I did because a couple of weeks later the only tickets left were right at the very back :eek: I will be armed with the list of questions Shona - don't you worry :p

Love this interview Pashafan. Thanks for posting Gotta love Shirley. Just bonkers

Thought you were going tomorrow Callie. OK two sleeps then! Second row, you'll get a very good view.;)
    Will be most impressed if you get answers to all our questions.:p You could add "P.S. Pasha, if you haven't time to answer them all, then please feel free to post your replies on your D.S. thread.":p (Then again,:o maybe not.:D)
    Thanks for posting the pic link (and OP, very grateful.)
    Love Katya's waistcoat and Pasha, lookin' good as always.:o
  • Options
    Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    First BIB he sure is Mrs McK.:o:p
    What date are you going to his and Katya's tour again? Can't be far away.
    Second BIB they only have good things to say about one another;what a team they were.:)

2 weeks right now I'll be sitting in the presence of the gorgeous one..... Or HRH as he is now known :D
    All ready making up nice little fantasy scenarios of our meeting, all of them ending in the same way :D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 weeks right now I'll be sitting in the presence of the gorgeous one..... Or HRH as he is now known :D
    All ready making up nice little fantasy scenarios of our meeting, all of them ending in the same way :D:o

Just do what Shirley did and if HRH asks you if you enjoyed the show just tell him to take his shirt off. That will do for starters and you can both take it from there ;):D
    Thought you were going tomorrow Callie. OK two sleeps then! Second row, you'll get a very good view.;)
    Will be most impressed if you get answers to all our questions You could add "P.S. Pasha, if you haven't time to answer them all, then please feel free to post your replies on your D.S. thread.":p (Then again,maybe not)
    Love Katya's waistcoat and Pasha, lookin' good as always.:o

I am determined to get one of the questions from the list answered. The next person going - is it Pashulty? - can then take over ownership of the list and chose their question and then pass it on etc etc :p

Tweet from the dance company who danced in the show last night:

True Motion Dance ‏@TrueMotionDance
    Still on a high from last nights show :D The girls had a great time, and I think they're all in love with Pasha now! Hehe
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lol Mrs McK.:p Go on spill!;)
    Two weeks exactly - only if he makes it out of Aberdeen you will be.;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just do what Shirley did and if HRH asks you if you enjoyed the show just tell him to take his shirt off. That will do for starters and you can both take it from there ;):D

I am determined to get one of the questions from the list answered. The next person going - is it Pashulty? - can then take over ownership of the list and chose their question and then pass it on etc etc :p

Tweet from the dance company who danced in the show last night:

True Motion Dance ‏@TrueMotionDance
    Still on a high from last nights show :D The girls had a great time, and I think they're all in love with Pasha now! Hehe

BIB you now have a mission to be the first to ask HRH this Callie.;) Will you accept this mission?:rolleyes::p
    Good idea about the list - that way we'll get our questions all answered.:D
    Thanks for posting the tweet. Aww, but the girls will need to join the queue.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Forgot to say (off topic I know) but apart from Karma, did anyone else see the encore dance from this week's DWTS?
    Chosen were Peta and Sean, but they had a "surprise" addition to their troupe - Bruno.:D That was a brilliant twist and boy he still has the moves!:p
    OK back to HRH.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB you now have a mission to be the first to ask HRH this Callie.;) Will you accept this mission?:rolleyes::p
    Good idea about the list - that way we'll get our questions all answered.:D
    Thanks for posting the tweet. Aww, but the girls will need to join the queue.;)

I will leave that question on the list for someone else and I think Pashulty would be the right and proper person to ask this particular question :D

I am toying with the idea of asking about the musical instrument :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will leave that question on the list for someone else and I think Pashulty would be the right and proper person to ask this particular question :D

BIB LMAO.:D:D Brilliant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for ALL the posts

Hilarious interview .. loved it Susie... Thanks... :)
    Thanks for all your good wishes. It is two sleeps until my turn to see HRH - 42 hours to be exact - as I am seeing the first show of the day in Horsham. When I booked in January the second show of the day was already sold out but I managed to get good seats (2nd row centre ) for the first show. It was a good thing I booked when I did because a couple of weeks later the only tickets left were right at the very back . I will be armed with the list of questions Shona - don't you worry

Love this interview Pashafan. Thanks for posting . Gotta love Shirley. Just bonkers

Thanks for the tweet pic and the tweet callie and OP... :)
    You must be hyperexcited.com...:eek: .. Have fun.... And yes I think I am next... so will carry the question bucket over...:D
    Thought you were going tomorrow Callie. OK two sleeps then! Second row, you'll get a very good view.
    Will be most impressed if you get answers to all our questions. You could add "P.S. Pasha, if you haven't time to answer them all, then please feel free to post your replies on your D.S. thread." (Then again, maybe not.)
    Love Katya's waistcoat and Pasha, lookin' good as always.

Dont think it would be a good idea... :o... Poor guy will be petrified if he reads us...:p ...
    Lol Mrs McK. Go on spill!;)
    Two weeks exactly - only if he makes it out of Aberdeen you will be.

Yes please Mrs McK... please spill... :D...Although Shona's second comment is true ...;).... But before Aberdeen, he needs to get out of Newcastle....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hilarious interview .. loved it Susie... Thanks...

Thanks for the tweet pic and the tweet callie...
    You must be hyperexcited.com...:eek: .. Have fun.... And yes I think I am next... so will carry the question bucket over...:D
    Dont think it would be a good idea... :o... Poor guy will be petrified if he reads us... ...
    Yes please Mrs McK... please spill... :D...Although Shona's second comment is true ....... But before Aberdeen, he needs to get out of Newcastle....:D

First BIB :p:p
    Second BIB I'll fetch him if I need to.:rolleyes:;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member

BIB LMAO.:D:D Brilliant!

If I did ask him and if he complied... I would not come out of the theatre alive.... :o:o:o
This discussion has been closed.