Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    All these people condemning it and saying it should be axed (which I agree with), why do you watch it? If nobody watched it, the show would disappear faster than the snow currently outside my window.

I agree absolutely. I have only watched this pile of 'c***p' once which was more than enough.
    Maybe it will be axed after all the publicity over Mick Phipott being on the show and it turning him into what he perceived to be some sort of a celebrity....it is a vile programme and JK is nothing but a bully in my opinion....
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these people condemning it and saying it should be axed (which I agree with), why do you watch it? If nobody watched it, the show would disappear faster than the snow currently outside my window.

I never knowingly watch it and will not have it on in whatever room I'm in. A member of our household sometimes watches it though and I have to close the door! It is horrendous.

JK is a screaming, loud-mouth himself and loves the sound of his own voice. I feel sorry for that Graham counsellor guy but actually he's just as bad because if he really cared about people he wouldn't allow some of those people to even BE on national TV.

But no, he lets JK hurl abuse at them and then he quietly says "but we can help you." I wish he would stand up to JK and say "these are very damaged and poorly educated people and this is NOT the way to help them". Money talks even for counsellors though.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChrissieAO wrote: »
    I agree absolutely. I have only watched this pile of 'c***p' once which was more than enough.
    Maybe it will be axed after all the publicity over Mick Phipott being on the show and it turning him into what he perceived to be some sort of a celebrity....it is a vile programme and JK is nothing but a bully in my opinion....

Let's hope it is axed. Shall we start a thread to get it axed? ;):confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw come on now!

Most of these people are career benefitters, I seem to have been paying for their lifestyles, they're taking the pee out of me, so why shouldn't I get some cheap chuckles out of a little man shouting at them?

Besides, the studio audience always seems to enjoy themselves, who are we to deny them their fun, infact, maybe we should give them all sticks and let them prod the guests?
  • Options
    ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you have to realise is Jezza knows NOTHING about the real world. He is a public schoolboy...rich background. He will never experience poverty or be struggling.Some people are on benefits because they are ill, disabled and in the case of now few job prospects. Its very expensive to move. I gave up a job in the Midlands to move to Somerset to be near my family and give a better quality of life to my partner who I have given up work to look after. I used my last pay cheque + some savings to move down here.

Yes some people take the piss with the system but some of these guests are vulnerable.

I think you have been brainwashed by the state especially as we have a sick govt and by him.

Kyle has to go. He is a sick evil man. Shame he didnt end the show after being ill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you have to realise is Jezza knows NOTHING about the real world. He is a public schoolboy...rich background. He will never experience poverty or be struggling.Some people are on benefits because they are ill, disabled and in the case of now few job prospects. Its very expensive to move. I gave up a job in the Midlands to move to Somerset to be near my family and give a better quality of life to my partner who I have given up work to look after. I used my last pay cheque + some savings to move down here.

Yes some people take the piss with the system but some of these guests are vulnerable.

I think you have been brainwashed by the state especially as we have a sick govt and by him.

Kyle has to go. He is a sick evil man. Shame he didnt end the show after being ill.
    When do you think Kyle will get the axe?

Being axed means another channel can pick him up though, right?
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His invasion of other people's personal space is absolutely appalling. The way he gets into people's faces is bad enough, but on this morning's show, there was a crying young girl sitting with one leg crossed over the other, and he actually got hold of her leg and physically moved it out of the way so he could crouch down right in front of her chair. (I'm not exaggerating; he actually said "Put your leg there" as he moved it aside.)

Now, I'm no expert in body language, but I'd say that a crossed leg like that is supposed to be a barrier to protect personal space. It's absolutely disgraceful to disregard this and treat someone like that. An older, more confident/assertive girl would have been able to say "Oi! Don't do that, I'll move my own leg if I choose to, thank you very much!" but the girl was very vulnerable, with low confidence and low self-esteem, so she just passively let it happen. Horrible. My heart really went out to her.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually its one of my favourite programmes.:D

.........so shoot me.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see the American one recently?

There was a woman on it who had had fourteen kids and ten of them were taken into the system.
    She had actually placed one of her kids in a dumpster. (I'm assuming that translates to a skip.:eek:

Un-effin'-believable.:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Philopott saga is the last straw for this show. The Jeremy Kyle Show (and the resultant newspaper coverage for Philpott ie about wanting a bigger council house and then getting on the Ann Widdecombe benefit programme) is the chav equivalent of I'm A Celebrity. This show has enabled Philpott to pursue his false celebrity ideas, boost up his ridiculous sense of entitlement and make him more evil and stupid than he was already.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was interesting is that last night I looked on You Tube and found the Philpott episode; up to the recent news coverage I had only seen TV clips on the news of that, and the Ann Widdecombe show.

It was ridiculous to watch Philpott, but was interesting to see how much Jeremy Kyle has aged. He looked like a baby on that show, which was only about 2005/6.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was interesting is that last night I looked on You Tube and found the Philpott episode. It was ridiculous, but was interesting to see how much Jeremy Kyle has aged. He looked like a baby on that show, which was only about 2005/6.

He has recently had cancer treatment.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the American version got axed? According to wikipedia the US/American version got the axe.

I know what you mean about that, Jeremy getting in the faces of people. =[
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liquinn wrote: »
    When do you think Kyle will get the axe?

Being axed means another channel can pick him up though, right?

If he did move...I think it would be back to radio or an obscure channel
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the time is right to get this guy off our screens for good now. He's had his day and i don't think he'll really be missed unless it's him getting owned by the guests, which rarely happens these days anyway.

I remember there was an interview of him saying that he was getting death threats and abuse whenever he goes out. I can't say i have much sympathy for him, as he makes a living by intentionally getting on other peoples nerves.
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    His invasion of other people's personal space is absolutely appalling. The way he gets into people's faces is bad enough, but on this morning's show, there was a crying young girl sitting with one leg crossed over the other, and he actually got hold of her leg and physically moved it out of the way so he could crouch down right in front of her chair. (I'm not exaggerating; he actually said "Put your leg there" as he moved it aside.)

Now, I'm no expert in body language, but I'd say that a crossed leg like that is supposed to be a barrier to protect personal space. It's absolutely disgraceful to disregard this and treat someone like that. An older, more confident/assertive girl would have been able to say "Oi! Don't do that, I'll move my own leg if I choose to, thank you very much!" but the girl was very vulnerable, with low confidence and low self-esteem, so she just passively let it happen. Horrible. My heart really went out to her.

He is cruel...And nobody should touch a girl they do not know on the leg or anywhere else...No therapist would do that, I can't understand why Graham doesn't stop him, unless he is so comfortable with his guarnteed income that he doesn't dare....Graham really wanted to help that girl on Wednesday, she needed it but JK threw them out because he had taken against the mother...She is a terrible mother but JK did not give them a chance to speak much, he rushed them and changed the topic of conversation onto her, rather than her marriage...He does not want to help people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    He is cruel...And nobody should touch a girl they do not know on the leg or anywhere else...No therapist would do that, I can't understand why Graham doesn't stop him, unless he is so comfortable with his guarnteed income that he doesn't dare....Graham really wanted to help that girl on Wednesday, she needed it but JK threw them out because he had taken against the mother...She is a terrible mother but JK did not give them a chance to speak much, he rushed them and changed the topic of conversation onto her, rather than her marriage...He does not want to help people.

JK only sees the pay cheque and feels he is some sort of moral guardian by picking on people, especially the genuine guests who need the help.

He has had his day, and to be fair - I wouldn't be surprised if ITV are waiting to pull the plug. I am not surprised the US version has been axed (if true). Me thinks ITV are wanting another show to fill in the 9.25 am slot.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    He has recently had cancer treatment.:(

I think the poster meant even before his latest treatment. I agree as well, he hasn't aged well at all. (By the way I am talking even before his illness before anyone has a go!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I think the poster meant even before his latest treatment. I agree as well, he hasn't aged well at all. (By the way I am talking even before his illness before anyone has a go!)

I do agree fizzle90. Don't forget a lot of factors play a part in ageing such as diet, lifestyle, stress etc.....

Heck, in 2005 I was 20/21...I looked about 16!...now I'm 28...I look 28. That's due to stress, illness etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JK only sees the pay cheque and feels he is some sort of moral guardian by picking on people, especially the genuine guests who need the help.

He has had his day, and to be fair - I wouldn't be surprised if ITV are waiting to pull the plug. I am not surprised the US version has been axed (if true). Me thinks ITV are wanting another show to fill in the 9.25 am slot.
    Why is the US version on ITV tomorrow if the US version is axed?
  • Options
    unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the time is right to get this guy off our screens for good now. He's had his day and i don't think he'll really be missed unless it's him getting owned by the guests, which rarely happens these days anyway.

I remember there was an interview of him saying that he was getting death threats and abuse whenever he goes out. I can't say i have much sympathy for him, as he makes a living by intentionally getting on other peoples nerves.

:yawn: Or you could just simply not watch it.

If you really hate this show that much, don't watch it! There's 100s of channels out there plus websites and apps like BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and Netflix. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's enough new episodes left to show in the UK or it could be a repeat.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

They're repeats aren't they? I'm sure they show repeats on a Saturday morning and on weekdays at 6pm.
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unknown17 wrote: »
    :yawn: Or you could just simply not watch it.

If you really hate this show that much, don't watch it! There's 100s of channels out there plus websites and apps like BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and Netflix. :rolleyes:

I don't actually watch it unless it's him getting owned. Thankfully there is some satisfying ownage of him on youtube (the guy that threw the envelope at his head is a legend) but i do think he should go. Just seeing his name on the tv guide or stumbling on his show is starting to get annoying now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny we hate the show yet we watch it at the same time lol.