Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    So glad your weather has improved Yungathart. We have had a lovely day and definately a bit warmer, I have been outside all day painting Fencing.
    I haven,t heard anything more about a Show at Glasgow, that would be great, will just have to keep watching.

According to the list the Glasgow show is on the 21st July at the Clyde Auditorium ,as I dont know glasgow at all I dont know whether this is a large or small venue , but you may know .
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Artem is in the film I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry on ITV after the News. Not sure I can sit up that late and watch it. He is in a scene at a party dressed as a football player.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Silversandy, I will do that, The Clyde Auditorium is I think a smaller part of the SECC. I would love to see the Show, anything as long as Artem is in it.
    I hope you are feeling better now after your Bug.

Sorry silversandy I hadnt seen your post as I have had a phone call and didnt look to see if anyone else had posted the same news to Lou69 before I replied and submitted.

I am half asleep to be honest , it must be all the fresh air I have had today , so might make it an early night ,as I am off out with my GS tomorrow , we are going to watch the England Ladies Football International , I cant believe that the little boy who a few years ago scorned the fact that ladies play football or cricket is now happy to go to match with his grandma .:D
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    According to the list the Glasgow show is on the 21st July at the Clyde Auditorium ,as I dont know glasgow at all I dont know whether this is a large or small venue , but you may know .

As far as I know Yungathart it is part of the SECC, but a smaller Venue. I intend to find out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight Ladies and Sweet Dreams x.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention I have been invited out for Breakfast tomorrow morning. It is my Elder Daughters Birthday tomorrow and my Grandaughter has asked her Mum to go for Breakfast so my other Daughter and Myself have been asked along as well. Will make a nice change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Silversandy, I will do that, The Clyde Auditorium is I think a smaller part of the SECC. I would love to see the Show, anything as long as Artem is in it.
    I hope you are feeling better now after your Bug.
    Artem is in the film I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry on ITV after the News. Not sure I can sit up that late and watch it. He is in a scene at a party dressed as a football player.

That was the film where he has long hair ,and takes the part of a Gay boy , he does it very well too.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will wish you all good night , sweet dreams .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention I have been invited out for Breakfast tomorrow morning. It is my Elder Daughters Birthday tomorrow and my Grandaughter has asked her Mum to go for Breakfast so my other Daughter and Myself have been asked along as well. Will make a nice change.

What a lovely thing to do for her Mum . Have a lovely time .
  • Options
    MayadewiMayadewi Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mayadewi wrote: »

Thanks for posting Mayadewi. If the quick glimpse is anything to go by we may not recognise the lady as Kara.
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mayadewi wrote: »

Thanks Mayadewi :) Looking forward to seeing programme tomorrow night.

Kara is beautiful ,I think her looks will suit his style,What an amazing experience for Kara ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just flicked thru the Celebs-Sunday Mirror Magazine.There is an article -5 minutes with Kristina.

One question she is asked " Who's been the sexiest female celebrity on Strictly?"

Her answer- One of the most beautiful ever is Kara Tointon.Absolutely stunning,and beautiful as a person too.

Couldn't agree more :D:D
  • Options
    marileigh1marileigh1 Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Just flicked thru the Celebs-Sunday Mirror Magazine.There is an article -5 minutes with Kristina.

One question she is asked " Who's been the sexiest female celebrity on Strictly?"

Her answer- One of the most beautiful ever is Kara Tointon.Absolutely stunning,and beautiful as a person too.

What a lovely compliment - and from Kristina too. They got to know each other very well when they did the DTTM tour.
    I'm looking forward to the programme about Jack Vettriano - love his paintings.

What a beautiful two days we are having - everyone out enjoying the sun and sea, and particularly the sunset last night -
    a great big beautiful sun disappearing over the horizon. The tide was out and it was a really wonderful sight.

I've been out most of the weekend so haven't posted recently. Do hope everyone who has had dates for the show changed
    have managed to get their tickets for a different performance OK.

Couldn't help wondering what the "biggie catchup" is going to be with Kara and Giovanna. Hope it's good news! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely thing to do for her Mum . Have a lovely time .

Had a lovely time at the Breakfast Outing. My other 2 Grandchildren were there as well so it was very nice. I had French Toast, Bacon and Maple Syrup it was very nice. Thought I would try something different.The Birthday Girl had Poached haddock with 2 poached eggs and hollandaise sauce, my other Daughter had the same as me and the Kids had big Fry-ups. I won ,t need anything till my dinner tonight.
    Looking forward to Kara,s programme tomorrow night.
    That was nice of Kristina saying what she did about Kara.
    Would love to know what the 'Biggie Surprise' is. Probably none of our business!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow ,stunning new profile pic on Kara's Twitter,very classy!!:)

Shared Artem Chigvinstev Fans photo

http://t.co/QrSRc1o39L
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just telling my Friend on the phone about the proposed Show in Glasgow on the21st july [The Sunday] so she is very interested as well. Will have to keep my eyes open for more details.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »

I think we will all agree with you about Kristina'a answer. There have been others who have tried hard to be , and failed miserably , the difference is Kara never made an obvious attempt , she is Stunning and Beautiful and Sexy naturally . and she met a equally Sexy, Handsome and pretty astounding young man who recognized her many assets and fell in love with her to boot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we will all agree with you about Kristina'a answer. There have been others who have tried hard to be , and failed miserably , the difference is Kara never made an obvious attempt , she is Stunning and Beautiful and Sexy naturally . and she met a equally Sexy, Handsome and pretty astounding young man who recognized her many assets and fell in love with her to boot.

Oh Yungathart you have put that so beautifully. I don.t know about anyone else but I feel as if Artem has been away forever. It is certainly not the same without him, however he will return eventually.
    My Daughter and Grandaughter are off to Majorca in the morning. They are only away for 5 days but it will seem such a long time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to say Goodnight Ladies, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Sweet Dreams to you all x.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a lovely time at the Breakfast Outing. My other 2 Grandchildren were there as well so it was very nice. I had French Toast, Bacon and Maple Syrup it was very nice. Thought I would try something different.The Birthday Girl had Poached haddock with 2 poached eggs and hollandaise sauce, my other Daughter had the same as me and the Kids had big Fry-ups. I won ,t need anything till my dinner tonight.
    Looking forward to Kara,s programme tomorrow night.
    That was nice of Kristina saying what she did about Kara.
    Would love to know what the 'Biggie Surprise' is. Probably none of our business!!!!!!!

Those breakfasts sound amazing Lou ,never had Bacon and Maple syrup together , it sounds very interesting though.what alovely weekend you and your family must have had .

I have been out all day with my Grandson and this has has been such fun, we saw the English Ladies team win their game at the New York Stadium against Canada, it was yet another warm sunny day , and lovely to see many many familes come to the game and sit in sunshine for once .what atreat this weekend has been .

What a special treat for Kara to take part in one of Jack Vettriano's pictures , and from what we can see from the still of Kara she looks so sophisticated , I cant wait to see the programme tomorrow .

After my meal I fell asleep , and only woke up for the start of Foyles War , I did so enjoy it , but sorry Its the last one .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Yungathart you have put that so beautifully. I don.t know about anyone else but I feel as if Artem has been away forever. It is certainly not the same without him, however he will return eventually.
    My Daughter and Grandaughter are off to Majorca in the morning. They are only away for 5 days but it will seem such a long time.

I do so agree it seems ages since Artem went of the LA , and it isnt the same when hes not here , even though we are only his fans and hopfully friends , so cant imagine how Kara must feel when she has to say goodbye to him yet again , for a few more weeks , but at least she will have the pleasure of the homecoming at the end of it .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have noticed that there is a lot of chagrin /upset on twitter as fans have found that the SC shows they thought they would be seeing have now been cancelled , there have been flights and travel arranged , but like the rest of us affected there is nothing they can do , other than change days , or venues . I am waiting anxiously for the arrival of my new tickets , thank goodness I got a start on the rest of the people who will be needing to change their tickets , but because of the sheer number it might take a few days yet .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will say goodnight all sweet dreams .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning - After watching Foyles War last night, I enjoyed Michael Portillo's programme about Picasso.

Kara must be feeling excited ahead of the tonight's programme when Jack Vettriano is shown painting her portrait. She has changed both her twitpic and background photo. Several tweets about a roast dinner. Mrs T?

Not only will Kara appear in a television programme on BBC4 but her portrait will be reproduced as prints and cards and may even appear in books about Vettriano. The painting entitled The Singing Butler sold for over $1 million. An article that appeared in Vanity Fair last year:

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/07/jack-vettriano-singing-butler-art

Kara's raised profile will be good for Relatively Speaking.
This discussion has been closed.