Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    If I was going in BB (which would never happen, as I'd rather give a kidney or liver away first) I'd have me hair 'perma set' and coloured, eye lashes dyed, tan, bikini wax and every single person who knew me erased beforehand

SR, sorry meant to answer a few days ago, yes I'm still taking the beta blockers, even if its only the placebo effect they seem to be helping

JoJo, sorry all the house move is still cack, I'm so sorry.

We got an antique walnut wardrobe delivered today, I LOVE it, but it stinks, maybe it needs soap powder and bicarb (as opposed to scented dettoly stuff, which I've copiously washed it in) any tips gratefully received
    what does it stink of, Joni?? :eek:
    acker wrote: »
    FFS ...Andre Rieu " Live in Maastricht "...thatll be a treaty for them :mad:
    :D:D:D
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Words fail me! HERE :mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad: The should sack whichever incompetent idiot at ATOS decided she could work.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »

I thought taking those type of photo's was best done without the sun as the shadows can spoil it and you can't take photo's unless the sun is behind you.
    Yes, you can add or take away artificial light but you are stuck with the sun,
    Mootle wrote: »
    what does it stink of, Joni?? :eek:

:D:D:D

:mad::mad: The should sack whichever incompetent idiot at ASOS decided she could work.
    More likely they will get a bonus.

It isn't incompetence. There is plenty of documentation showing that they do have targets to meet despite the official denial.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    FFS ...Andre Rieu " Live in Maastricht "...thatll be a treaty for them :mad:

LOL very good :p
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning JoJo :D

They like to try every trick in the book :D We actually changed Estate Agents after a couple of months, it did the trick, dont know what they did differently although at least the people they sent round werent time wasters which a lot of the first lot were, I think some Agents just try to get as many people through the door as possible whether or not they are that interested, in some cases the house wasnt even in their price range but think they got talked into having a look :D

Morning Hicky :D

I wouldn't even mind a few time wasters at the moment!! I can't see how changing agents will help to be honest, they all stick everything on Rightmove and Zoopla but the better ones also have a mailing list of prospective buyers.

The price was probably too high to start with, I thought it was ambitious when they said it, but couldn't be arsed to argue - I should have!

Some agents are insisting that the market is picking up and that they're inundated with folk wanting to buy, yet others say the complete opposite:rolleyes: I think they make it up as they go along, like the weathermen.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I wouldn't even mind a few time wasters at the moment!! I can't see how changing agents will help to be honest, they all stick everything on Rightmove and Zoopla but the better ones also have a mailing list of prospective buyers.

The price was probably too high to start with, I thought it was ambitious when they said it, but couldn't be arsed to argue - I should have!

Some agents are insisting that the market is picking up and that they're inundated with folk wanting to buy, yet others say the complete opposite:rolleyes: I think they make it up as they go along, like the weathermen.

The first thing our second agent said to us was that the price was too high and so we went with his recommendation as to what we could realistically expect to get for it and that was the turning point.

When you change agents the first agent has to hand over the list of viewers they have sent round to view, this also contained comments and there were actually two offers that had been put in which we knew nothing about, when we enquired all they said were they were unrealistic offers and far too low but nevertheless they were obliged to let us know about them but they didnt.
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Folks,

We had a busy day, the usual shopping, then my semi-annual visit to the Hairdresser, then Sam got a call to go to a casting for an advert. He got the job, he will play a Museum guard and is getting an extra 20 euros for supplying his own boots as they have nothing remotely near his size....:p:p:p
    They are filming on Monday and we think it is for the Greek Lottery....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Evening Folks,

We had a busy day, the usual shopping, then my semi-annual visit to the Hairdresser, then Sam got a call to go to a casting for an advert. He got the job, he will play a Museum guard and is getting an extra 20 euros for supplying his own boots as they have nothing remotely near his size....:p:p:p

Well done Sam. :) What sort of boots do museum guards have? :confused:
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Well done Sam. :) What sort of boots do museum guards have? :confused:

Plain black laceups, apparently...:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first thing our second agent said to us was that the price was too high and so we went with his recommendation as to what we could realistically expect to get for it and that was the turning point.

When you change agents the first agent has to hand over the list of viewers they have sent round to view, this also contained comments and there were actually two offers that had been put in which we knew nothing about, when we enquired all they said were they were unrealistic offers and far too low but nevertheless they were obliged to let us know about them but they didnt.

Edit - another good reason to change agents is that they love pinching clients off of each other and the bonus to the seller is that you can negotiate a very good commission rate :D

Edit, edit - I obviously did that wrong this was meant to show on my original post but I seem to have quoted myself :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Evening Folks,

They should give him some free lottery tickets ! :D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Folks,

We had a busy day, the usual shopping, then my semi-annual visit to the Hairdresser, then Sam got a call to go to a casting for an advert. He got the job, he will play a Museum guard and is getting an extra 20 euros for supplying his own boots as they have nothing remotely near his size....:-p:-p:-p
    Evening Arte.:-)))))))))))

Thats great, they probably like the big feet as they know he shouldn't fall over.
    You'll have to try and get a picture in the uniform, rather dashing eh?
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heehee, a new Simon's cat HERE :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why cant they leave him where he is if he's happy? Its cruel to move him and he is unlikely to be accepted by his family and may well be killed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening all :-)
    Evening SR.:-)))))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sweet.
    I agree with honey however, the meerkat doesn't have any fear of humans or dogs. I think it's highly unlikely he would ever be able to fend for himself.
    There's no guarantee his own kind will accept him now either. It's actually highly improbable they will. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Evening SR.:-)))))))))))))

Evening Hicky :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sweet.
    I agree with honey however, the meerkat doesn't have any fear of humans or dogs. I think it's highly unlikely he would ever be able to fend for himself.
    There's no guarantee his own kind will accept him now either. It's actually highly improbable they will. :(

I agree with you and Honey, I cant see why they cant leave them together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heehee, a new Simon's cat HERE :D

ha ha love the changing of the channels by accident ! knew the tv wouldnt survive :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very, loved it thanks, i think Honey has made some valid points, will be a shame to split them up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see on Freeview the Channel 19 'Yesterday' has Museum Secrets for Greece.
    9pm till 10pm now
  • Options
    LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    Hi..:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's awful - and probably illegal??

They've been good on feedback so far - and all the feedback was very good, but there were reasons why the people didn't/couldn't make an offer at that stage!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Folks,

Nice little earner there:D
    Edit - another good reason to change agents is that they love pinching clients off of each other and the bonus to the seller is that you can negotiate a very good commission rate :D

Edit, edit - I obviously did that wrong this was meant to show on my original post but I seem to have quoted myself :D

I think we'll give it a few weeks and see what happens:rolleyes:
    Why cant they leave him where he is if he's happy? Its cruel to move him and he is unlikely to be accepted by his family and may well be killed.

I agree - surely it's likely that the other meerkats would reject him, and if he's fine where is then leave him there.
    LuckyM2012 wrote: »
    Hi..:D

Hi Lucky - quiet in here tonight!
This discussion has been closed.