Options

be headed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
Forum Member
My daughter just showed me something so distrubing on her face book news feed. It was a woman kneeling down on the ground and a man standing above her holding her hair and he cut her head off with a knife.
I have never felt so sick in all my life I couldn't watch it all. It said she was be headed because she grassed.
Can't believe this is allowed to be showed. And I can't believe someone won't get brought to justice. As you can see who did it
The woman didn't even seem to struggle.
So so sad what a nasty world we live in

Comments

• Options
    Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth would she watch it, why on earth would she then go on to show her mum, and why on earth would You watch it?!
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    My daughter just showed me something so distrubing on her face book news feed. It was a woman kneeling down on the ground and a man standing above her holding her hair and he cut her head off with a knife.
    I have never felt so sick in all my life I couldn't watch it all. It said she was be headed because she grassed.
    Can't believe this is allowed to be showed. And I can't believe someone won't get brought to justice. As you can see who did it

There have been a spate of these sick videos recently, the one I recall is the 10 year old who is seen beheading a man (didn't watch it, never will but I read the descriptions). I strongly suspect thatif these videos are in fact real, then the victim is already dead at the point of beheading which is why there is no struggle. The man was probably holding her up by her hair!

Yes, its grotesque and certainly doesn't belong in the 21st century!
  • Options
    Cheetah666Cheetah666 Posts: 16,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should report that to facebook, I'm pretty sure snuff movies are against their terms of service.
  • Options
    kaiserbeekaiserbee Posts: 4,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look hard enough for things to be offended and upset about, you will find it.

The answer is to not go looking for it and to be choosy about who you "friend" on facebook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Report it to Facebook, it's strictly against their terms and conditions.
  • Options
    finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sites like theync (Young News Channel) seem to be hosting a wave of these type of videos at the moment from South America, where beheading seems to be the execution of choice for the drug gangs. They've moved on from knives now as the large axe seems to be favourite.

Some sick stuff on the Internet. Much of the footage coming out of Syria makes you realise just how sanitised the news is. The FSA are executing people left, right and centre.

It's nothing new though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have reported it. My daughter only watched the beginning as until you click something on your news fed you don't know what it is.
    She told me as it bothered her being on there.
    And to be honest I watched it as I thought it was staged like in films but it wasn't
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw one where it looked like some type of military personnel had 2 men down on knees arms tied and some guy in military camo uniform took a chain saw to them. The internet is full of videos showing killings sometimes you click a video thinking its something innocent and such images are seen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I knew someone years back who use to go on a site to watch stuff like this.just not nice
  • Options
    Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you watched it willingly I don't see how you can complain. :-/
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,074
    Forum Member
    Sarah.1987 wrote: »

It's pretty obvious the OP didn't realise what it was until it was too late.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If soemthing is made available to you and you watch it then there is nothing stopping you from reporting it as innapropriate once you see the content, especially if it is soemthing like that and available to kids.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

I expect a lot of these are fake, but welcome to the human race.

One I know which isn't fake, is the 'three guys one hammer' incident, and no way am I going to post a link to the video, as most people will be traumatised, including me at the time.

Some background on the incident from wiki. Do not read if of a nervous disposition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    If soemthing is made available to you and you watch it then there is nothing stopping you from reporting it as innapropriate once you see the content, especially if it is soemthing like that and available to kids.
    Kids should not be on facebook 13 is to young IMHO with all the pedophiles lurking on the net
  • Options
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I did report it. And she isn't a kid she is 15
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's pretty obvious the OP didn't realise what it was until it was too late.

Thank u
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Most brutal one is the Sinaloa Cartel members getting done in with a chainsaw and a blunt knife. The first guy gets a relatively quick death with a chainsaw to the neck, the 2nd guy just calmly sits there watching his mate get butchered before having his own head hacked off with something akin to a butter knife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did report it. And she isn't a kid she is 15

To me 15 is a kid in some senses its not an adult. And my main point was to he poster who said you cannot complain if you watch it willingly. And if its available to a 15 year old its also available to anyone younger as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    a1974 wrote: »
    Kids should not be on facebook 13 is to young IMHO with all the pedophiles lurking on the net

You know even at an older age there and still strange weirdos out there pretending to be someone they aren't for some reason. Its not just lies who have to be care ful
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a1974 wrote: »

In all honesty there are paedophiles places other than the net, you cannot change your life because of them but you can be cautious just as you are cautious in other parts of your life..
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately these videos do exist. My son was sent one of the man who was beheaded a few years ago Ken something .. I can't remember his name. He was still at school and another pupil had it on his phone. I straight away reported this boy to the Head Teacher and found out later his Dad had sent it to him ... what kind of Father would show his child those sort of images is beyond me! :mad:
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is also the notion of watching something unwittingly!
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    just think - every time there is a DS thread about the most disturbing thing you have ever seen you will be able to join all those many many other DS members who excitedly recount the beheading video they wished they'd never watched.
  • Options
    finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Unfortunately these videos do exist. My son was sent one of the man who was beheaded a few years ago Ken something ..

Bigley. There's loads of this stuff now coming out of Syria, which is the war of the smartphone age I suppose.
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    Caldari wrote: »
    Most brutal one is...

out of how many?

is it sort of a review?