Options

Explosion at Boston Marathon (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    bollywood wrote: »
    For what reason would the government be killing its own people though. The Illuminati must pay overtime because they seem to have people everywhere.

The weirdest ct ive heard so far is that the government isnt killing people. Someone started the theory (with pictures) that one of the dead teachers from the sandy hook massacre was seen at the boston marathon helping victims. She looked identical but her name was different. This then led to more theories that people were "killed" in sandy hook and later seen alive so victims from boston arent actually dead, but the government want you to think they are!

And conspiracy theorists wonder why they are laughed at!
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    The weirdest ct ive heard so far is that the government isnt killing people. Someone started the theory (with pictures) that one of the dead teachers from the sandy hook massacre was seen at the boston marathon helping victims. She looked identical but her name was different. This then led to more theories that people were "killed" in sandy hook and later seen alive so victims from boston arent actually dead, but the government want you to think they are!

And conspiracy theorists wonder why they are laughed at!

Yeah some of the theories are ridiculous. They give a bad name to anyone who questions anything about the case, as the person questioning is immediately written off as someone who believes that the dead are walking/everyone was actors/noone died/paint instead of blood etc.
  • Options
    egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got banned from a CT site ,something I posted on my Flickr page got me involved,which led to me joining up to argue with them.They dont accept anyone who doesnt agree with them.

EVERY incident is a false flag.Yet the only people who can figure it out are nutters on a forum. They dont "get" it.Theyve been crying false flag about 9/11 for 12 years,no one out side their community cares. :D
  • Options
    Robert of WilmsRobert of Wilms Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Do love a good CT. Why dont you tell us in detail what really happened two weeks ago today.
    American governments is always setting up innocent people! Happens every day :rolleyes:

Anything other than the official government nonsense. Now tell me what exactly happened on 9/11 and was it really 19 arab terrorists that flew the planes into the trade centre, pentagon and the field in pennsylvania??

Did Lee Harvey Oswald really himself shoot JFK???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Conspiracy theories come about because the official government nonsense spouted through the media has so many holes within it and so much trash that its quickly and utterly dismantled though the brainwashed and gullible decieved by the government and media lies and propaganda refuse to actually see the light and be enlightened
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything other than the official government nonsense.
    Avoiding questions typical CT tactcs. I ased you a question please detail an answer

Now tell me what exactly happened on 9/11 and was it really 19 arab terrorists that flew the planes into the trade centre, pentagon and the field in pennsylvania??

Yes did you not see the evidence? WHo do YOU think it was? lasers? Pissed off pilots? CGI?
    Maybe you're a no planer? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Avoiding questions typical CT tactcs. I ased you a question please detail an answer

Yes did you not see the evidence? WHo do YOU think it was? lasers? Pissed off pilots? CGI?

The government and media manufacture a story and an event...good honest folks who dont buy into their nonsense dismantle their story or ask serious questions and the least they come up with is the official events simply dont stack up

as for typical CT tactics....typical bloody false flags as usual..lol
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope so... we haven't had one of those in a while.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything other than the official government nonsense. Now tell me what exactly happened on 9/11 and was it really 19 arab terrorists that flew the planes into the trade centre, pentagon and the field in pennsylvania??

You've yet to answer my question;

What are your thoughts on 9/11?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    You've yet to answer my question;

What are your thoughts on 9/11?

Im not answering that because ive answered your previous questions.

Its my turn to ask you.

Whats your views on 9/11 and is the official 911 story actually a fact??
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With regards to the suspects...I think they are just patsies.

Tranny terrorists??? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conspiracy theories come about because the official government nonsense spouted through the media has so many holes within it and so much trash that its quickly and utterly dismantled though the brainwashed and gullible decieved by the government and media lies and propaganda refuse to actually see the light and be enlightened

You believe the suspected bombers are innocent, yet you still cannot explain what really happened...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You believe the suspected bombers are innocent, yet you still cannot explain what really happened...

Yes I believe they are innocent and they were used as patsies.

Do you know what really happened???

Oh ..I forgot...you get everything from the silly media and government and their official lines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not answering that because ive answered your previous questions.

Its my turn to ask you.

Whats your views on 9/11 and is the official 911 story actually a fact??

Awww, you're playing the switcheroo card so soon?

You're going to fit in well here.

But, to answer, I do not believe any ridiculous controlled demolition theories. They ARE ridiculous and has been discussed to death on DS.

So, what are your thoughts on 9/11?

Actually, why not add your musings to the recent CT threads created by me (one on the Prague explosion, another on the bombing in Syria and another on the Dhaka building tragedy.)....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh ..I forgot...you get everything from the silly media and government and their official lines.

Where are you getting your information from?

The voices in your head don't count.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gilbertoo do you think Marcus Bradshaw is reincarnated :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gilbertoo do you think Marcus Bradshaw is reincarnated :)

Nah. More reminiscent of Keyplayer2010 for me, with a hint of Gazwah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awww, you're playing the switcheroo card so soon?

You're going to fit in well here.

But, to answer, I do not believe any ridiculous controlled demolition theories. They ARE ridiculous and has been discussed to death on DS.

So, what are your thoughts on 9/11?

Actually, why not add your musings to the recent CT threads created by me (one on the Prague explosion, another on the bombing in Syrian and another on the Dhaka building tragedy.)....

Just as i find the official 9/11 story ridiculous and utterly ridiculous.

As for calling my input as musings....we disagree but to denigrate and insult is pathetic!!

You believe the official government stuff and have closed your mind on that and thats fair enough.

I research and delve further into the official government and media stuff

You can call me conspiracy nutter or whatever but i think you will find more and more people are beginning to question the official government and media portrayal of events.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The government and media manufacture a story and an event...good honest folks who dont buy into their nonsense dismantle their story or ask serious questions and the least they come up with is the official events simply dont stack up

as for typical CT tactics....typical bloody false flags as usual..lol

Well in 12 years Ive yet to hear a good sensible explanation for 9/11 supported by facts and evidence(aside from offical story).
    Ive heard Controlled demolition,Lasers,nuclear bombs,drones,missiles,CGI,actors,no planes, and so on. No logical explanations.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As for calling my input as musings....we disagree but to denigrate and insult is pathetic!!

You believe the official government stuff and have closed your mind on that and thats fair enough.

You can call me conspiracy nutter or whatever but i think you will find more and more people are beginning to question the official government and media portrayal of events.

So why don't you tell us what actually happened? If you know the truth, why keep it secret? You're essentially colluding with the government by doing so.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well in 12 years Ive yet to hear a good sensible explanation for 9/11 supported by facts and evidence(aside from offical story).
    Ive heard Controlled demolition,Lasers,nuclear bombs,drones,missiles,CGI,actors,no planes, and so on. No logical explanations.

And the official 9/11 story is the logical explanation

Pathetic!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then please offer your version of 9/11. Did controlled demolitions bring down any of the buildings?

To help, maybe use Jowenko as your expert witness? Maybe footage of the squibs going off? Hey, you could even go down the supa-dupa-Uber-miltary grade-nanothermite route if you wish...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet to see what any "false flag " has achieved.
  • Options
    Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member

That's got to be better than where you are getting you 'info' from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scientists for 9/11 Truth

http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

http://physics911.net/

Scholars for 9/11 truth and Justice

http://stj911.org/

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth

http://www.ae911truth.org/