Options

White Britons a minority by 2066

Comments

• Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member

Im white and I dont see what the big deal is, story designed to stir up trouble if you ask me, typical the scum paper
  • Options
    rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Define Briton?

Do you mean proper ancient gingers, or those of us who are descended from Roman, Norman, Saxon, Viking etc etc stock.

It's not even a new statistic. The white "Brit" apparently makes up less than 50% of the population of London and has done for a while. In America apparently more non white babies are being born than white ones these days but ultimately....

....who cares?
  • Options
    David TeeDavid Tee Posts: 22,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Why should it matter? Is colour of skin that important to you?
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a terrible story designed to cause mass hysteria among those who aren't educated enough to see past it.
  • Options
    rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should it matter? Is colour of skin that important to you?

He might run a tanning salon :D
  • Options
    harry hamsterharry hamster Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The BNP were peddling this crap about 10 years ago.
  • Options
    wantoosoonwantoosoon Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The extrapolation of current trends does not predict the future. Typical Scum rubbish.
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rusty123 wrote: »
    Define Briton?

Do you mean proper ancient gingers, or those of us who are descended from Roman, Norman, Saxon, Viking etc etc stock.

It's not even a new statistic. The white "Brit" apparently makes up less than 50% of the population of London and has done for a while. In America apparently more non white babies are being born than white ones these days but ultimately....

....who cares?

Oh no, not the tired old 'define Briton' and 'we're all immigrants' lines from the left/liberals:yawn:
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..I think most White Britons these days don't even care, they have been programmed since birth to hate their race with a passion.

While others take great pride in theirs.
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    rusty123 wrote: »
    Define Briton? = QUOTE]

Let's see if they will answer this question instead of just complaining about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..I think most White Britons these days don't even care, they have been programmed since birth to hate their race with a passion.

While others take great pride in theirs.

Exactly, it's the usual self hating bile from the liberal elite, The we once had the largest empire in the world so me must feel eternal shame attitude.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    What does race matter, we are all human beings :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does religion matter as well?
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a sweet idea but please go and live in Sudan/Somalia and Algeria for a year and let's see if you still think we're all sweet human beings who need to share this nation with everyone.
  • Options
    helioslumoshelioslumos Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trunkster wrote: »
    Oh no, not the tired old 'define Briton' and 'we're all immigrants' lines from the left/liberals:yawn:

Oh now, not the old 'let's ask a perfectly reasonable question' and 'state the obvious truth' from the (people you assume are) the left/liberals

How about you respond to the points, rather than just brush them aside
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a sweet idea but please go and live in Sudan/Somalia and Algeria for a year and let's see if you still think we're all sweet human beings who need to share this nation with everyone.

That's a ridiculous statement. If you go to any country experience a high proportion of poverty then you will see people fighting each other and behaving in extreme ways. You are either totally ignorant or racist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does religion matter as well?

Religion certainly does not matter, so long as those practising it do not enforce it on others
  • Options
    iwearoddsocksiwearoddsocks Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, it's the usual self hating bile from the liberal elite, The we once had the largest empire in the world so me must feel eternal shame attitude.

Oh look, another rabid racist right winger banging on about the 'Empire'. How relevant. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look, another rabid racist right winger banging on about the 'Empire'. How relevant. :yawn:

"banging on about the empire":rolleyes:
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    So what if we 'Brits' become a minority, i'll stand hand in hand with any 'majority' rather than shoulder to shoulder apart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Religion certainly does not matter, so long as those practising it do not enforce it on others

Then it would seem a very large proportion of the human race are at odds with your views, get campaigning then.
  • Options
    PrestonAlPrestonAl Posts: 10,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why, who's becoming the majority?
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lets go then trunkster.

Im an immigrant, well, technically I was born here, but my parents came over from Kingston.

Explain to me what I've done thats so damaged your life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh now, not the old 'let's ask a perfectly reasonable question' and 'state the obvious truth' from the (people you assume are) the left/liberals

How about you respond to the points, rather than just brush them aside

Brush them aside? Look I've no idea if 'we'll' become a minority. But anyone who questions/asks if we are is met with a barage of abuse and is accused of being a right wing extremist. That's hardly debating is it:rolleyes: