Options

Explosion at Boston Marathon (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impressive lists of qualified people who support the CT cause helping to lend credibility....except of course it isn't, Its mere trickery.

When you consider how many magnitudes more of equally qualified individuals that don't support this horseshit there are, if they bothered to create sites to list those such sites would have thousands of names, not just a couple dozen.
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    take the p out of scientists and engineers who question the official 9/11 nonsense.

Creationists constantly claim they have 'scientists' and high class 'experts' that back up their belief that Earth is less than 7000 years old.

UFO 'researchers' constantly claim they have the backing of scientists and professional witnesses that support their beliefs.

And so on.

In common with countless other 'niche' interests, the claims are not supported with actual (as opposed to assumed) evidence, the experts always less than stellar, sometimes misquoted and not infrequently also long deceased.

Starting from the position that an 'official' version of events doesn't suit your worldview and pursuing a more exciting narrative propogated by like minded individuals is not a path to the 'truth' at all.

Try looking at the backgrounds of some of these individuals, and what agenda they might have.

Quite often CTists don't realise they are supporting a fundamentalist christian perspective - Alex Jones is also a preacher for example, and the whole 'Satanic ruling elite' business is a thinly disguised end-times narrative. Think Omen III (The Final Conflict). Practically a documentary to some.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Im not answering that because ive answered your previous questions.

Its my turn to ask you.

Whats your views on 9/11 and is the official 911 story actually a fact??

Al qaeda admitted masterminding it. Why would they do that if it isn't true?
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    I picked one at random US military officers for 911 truth.What do they know about Physics and scientific measurements and reasoning.One comment from some Commander: "And as far as hijacking the airplanes, once again getting back to the nature of pilots and airplanes, there is no way that a pilot would give up an airplane to hijackers. ..."
    Especially when they they barge into cockpit and stick a knife to your throat having already killed an air hostess.No way siree!!
    Inane comments are rife through the site,I assume it will be same for all.

Oh dear :D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick, get in there with the whole .com phenomena and register these domain names ASAP;

boston4truth.com
    pathtotruthisamarathonnotasprint.org
    itwasbloodpowder.us.com
    backandtotheleftbackandtotheleft.com
    fishermen4truth.net

You'll make millyons. I promise!
  • Options
    egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In 12 years im yet to hear a sensible reason for 911 that contradicts official one.If it wasnt terrorsit flying the planes who was it?
    Shame resident CT loon has taken his bat and ball home im sure he has the answer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In 12 years im yet to hear a sensible reason for 911 that contradicts official one

Not to mention the popular CT reasons for it all (one world government, totalitarian atheist takeover, mandatory RFID implants, take your pick) have failed to materialise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell :eek:

9/11 was just way too big to be faked in any way. I did read into a lot of conspiracy stuff back then as it was quite interesting, and the only one I could even vaguely think would be possible was that the government knew it as going to happen and did not stop it.

But even then I cant see reason why they would allow so many to die.

:D

I didn't know half of them existed until I did a search. I'm reading through the firefighters one, very interesting especially the evidence regarding the passports.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the bomber's Mother -

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/04/29/boston-marathon-bombings-mother-interview.html
    But in recent years, people noticed a change. She began wearing a hijab and cited conspiracy theories about 9/11 being a plot against Muslims.

Do hijabs come in tinfoil?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Firefighters for 9/11 truth which bizarrely features an airline pilot(maybe he signed up to two sites and won a prize ;0 )
    "
    “In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft — and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. "

Obviously in all his years he has seen numerous aircraft deliberately crashed into buildings at high speed which then collapsed on top of wreckage .
    They wonder why they arent taken seriously. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Firefighters for 9/11 truth which bizarrely features an airline pilot(maybe he signed up to two sites and won a prize ;0 )
    "
    “In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft — and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. "

Obviously in all his years he has seen numerous aircraft deliberately crashed into buildings at high speed which then collapsed on top of wreckage .
    They wonder why they arent taken seriously. ;)

What about the one that crashed in the field ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    I wonder if they have checked the bombs to make sure the brothers' DNA is on them..and this has came up

Seems a bit daft to check them for signs of a third person being involved..since as the article says, the DNA could come from anywhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the one that crashed in the field ?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-flight-93

Similar thing ,fly a plane at 500mph into ground ,wont be much left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CNN doing a special on the investigation so far
    http://www.baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-cnn-usa-live/
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I do think some people do not take into account the complexity of how all these different strands become interwoven over several years
    When you have the suspects parents umming & ahhing about coming to see their son, chucking out excuses left right & centre why they can't, it's not hard to see there is something very wrong in this family indeed. Given the parents seeming inadequacy, that the younger brother turned to the elder brother as the only parental figure who had any authority doesn't seem surprising.
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    When you have the suspects parents umming & ahhing about coming to see their son, chucking out excuses left right & centre why they can't, it's not hard to see there is something very wrong in this family indeed. Given the parents seeming inadequacy, that the younger brother turned to the elder brother as the only parental figure who had any authority doesn't seem surprising.

They could be umming because one of them is wanted for not showing up in court, and they probably will be questioned at length. The mother could be detained if a bench warrant is out on her, whether she shrugs that off or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    They could be umming because one of them is wanted for not showing up in court, and they probably will be questioned at length. The mother could be detained if a bench warrant is out on her, whether she shrugs that off or not.
    I think if she truly had her marbles intact, she would go regardless. Unfortunately I think she doesn't, and who knows what she may have ranted to her eldest that has been recorded. I presume if you are told a serious crime is going to be committed i.e. an act of terrorism or murder, and you don't inform the authorities you risk prosecution as an accessory to a crime?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if she truly had her marbles intact, she would go regardless. Unfortunately I think she doesn't, and who knows what she may have ranted to her eldest that has been recorded. I presume if you are told a serious crime is going to be committed i.e. an act of terrorism or murder, and you don't inform the authorities you risk prosecution as an accessory to a crime?

I don't assume she knew the real details, but I do find it interesting that both parents seem to be out of the country. Most teenagers, even if technically they are adults at 18, are thought to need parental guidance. It's not as if the parents just went down to Miami.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    I don't assume she knew the real details, but I do find it interesting that both parents seem to be out of the country. Most teenagers, even if technically they are adults at 18, are thought to need parental guidance. It's not as if the parents just went down to Miami.
    Well the father apparently went back to get cancer treatment, presumably as its cheaper or free for him as a former state employee, the mother presumably to avoid the shoplifting charge. From what we know we have been told by friends & family that the mother became more radicalized along with the son, perhaps as the father was often not around, Tamerlan was able to have more & more influence over her. She seems like such a complete loose cannon I wouldn't be surprised if she had ranted something on the phone & the Russians have more on her. A case of the mad encouraging the mad with disastrous consequences.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the father apparently went back to get cancer treatment, presumably as its cheaper or free for him as a former state employee, the mother presumably to avoid the shoplifting charge. From what we know we have been told by friends & family that the mother became more radicalized along with the son, perhaps as the father was often not around, Tamerlan was able to have more & more influence over her. She seems like such a complete loose cannon I wouldn't be surprised if she had ranted something on the phone & the Russians have more on her. A case of the mad encouraging the mad with disastrous consequences.

Maybe, I wouldn't want to speculate that far. As a citizen, she would have done better just facing the charges. She had a very unrealistic view of the US. She could shoplift, 'we' would protect her kids, and she could just get on a plane if it got too hard. It was as if the US owed her something. Most of us have to face consequences and stick by our kids through college years at least.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breaking news on BBC - Boston police have arrested three additional suspects.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lesleyanne wrote: »
    Breaking news on BBC - Boston police have arrested three additional suspects.

Perhaps the brothers didnt work quite as alone as the authorities led everyone to believe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭