I'd be interested to see the before and after pics too
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but she has done PLAYBOY ;)

But only on the front cover in a playboy outfit with bunny ears. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_Parton
    Parton has turned down several offers to pose for Playboy magazine, although she did appear on the cover of Playboy's October 1978 issue wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, complete with ears (the October 1978 Playboy issue also featured Lawrence Grobel's extensive and candid interview with Parton, representing one of her earliest high profile interviews with the mainstream press).

She didn't get her baps out and never let the press take pics of her putting a phone and booze bottle up her moo moo, thank gawd.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Oh I don't know... I wouldn't mind "looking" like Kelly Brook, don't want to be her but she does have a nice figure IMO :D

But she's fat!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    But she's fat!!!!

OMG!!! What WAS I thinking!!??!! Phew... thanks Willow, for a moment I forgot I should be looking more like KP than KB... :D
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Oh I don't know... I wouldn't mind "looking" like Kelly Brook, don't want to be her but she does have a nice figure IMO :D

I'd LOVE to look like Kelly & a couple of others on there. Not Flanagan. That blow-up doll mouth pout face she pulls makes me think of stag 'do's & is rather disturbing.
    Kelly has an amazing face & her eyes are gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Towie babes? scrubbers more like...:rolleyes:

That's why I used the '.'marks. They're just too dolled up but they seem to be known as babes in the tabloids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But only on the front cover in a playboy outfit with bunny ears. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_Parton
    Parton has turned down several offers to pose for Playboy magazine, although she did appear on the cover of Playboy's October 1978 issue wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, complete with ears (the October 1978 Playboy issue also featured Lawrence Grobel's extensive and candid interview with Parton, representing one of her earliest high profile interviews with the mainstream press).

She didn't get her baps out and never let the press take pics of her putting a phone and booze bottle up her moo moo, thank gawd.

It's a foo-foo .....and those pics were artistic.:rolleyes:
    Honestly. Some people are SO picky.:mad:

Anyway you forgot to mention her hilarious 'sex' tape.
    I doubt Dolly did one of those either.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do have to laugh at some of the comments on here ..slating KP for saying things about other women...isn't that what some of the posters do re : KP on a daily basis
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do have to laugh at some of the comments on here ..slating KP for saying things about other women...isn't that what some of the posters do re : KP on a daily basis

Its called taking the pee Betty. ie how could someone as ugly, dim and plastic as KP call other people fat and ugly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes but we aren't saying it in national newspaper columns or on twatter for all to see are we?

And as the saying goes "she started it" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Its called taking the pee Betty. ie how could someone as ugly, dim and plastic as KP call other people fat and ugly.

I don't think calling KP some of the names she has been called on here taking the P... And like the rest of us she is allowed an opinion ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but we aren't saying it in national newspaper columns or on twatter for all to see are we?

And as the saying goes "she started it" :D

Actually some do say it to her on twitter and all posts on here are for all to see..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think calling KP some of the names she has been called on here taking the P... And like the rest of us she is allowed an opinion ..

As are we
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually some do say it to her on twitter and all posts on here are for all to see..

And others do the same about other celebs, just because it's KP doesn't mean she should get extra special treatment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And others do the same about other celebs, just because it's KP doesn't mean she should get extra special treatment.

Nor has she asked for special treatment as far as I'm aware ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't say she did, did I?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why does she act like the names she's called then? I mean pics of her with her phone in her nether regions and pics of her with several different men, what do you expect Betty?
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do have to laugh at some of the comments on here ..

As do I, some of which are pwiceless....:D:D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolly Parton has used her massive chest for years .. Yes I know before I get abuse she can sing as well... And many others have done page 3 for years before katie price came along..
    There are loads of celebs who are botoxed to hell ,had boob jobs and other surgery.. She is the ony one I know who tells people she has had it done..

The difference with Dolly Parton is that she comes across as warm, funny and self-depricating. There's no viciousness or spitefulness with her. She's also talented, successful and a genuinely shrewd businesswoman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She has actually. In her column this week she is weeping & wailing about the press speculating on her wanting plastic surgery after this baby is delivered.
    She cries to be "left alone to enjoy her pregnancy".
    As if her getting knocked up to a stripper she hardly knows qualifies her for a shield of some kind.
    I don't think so. Baby is out of bounds ,but big momma is up for grabs.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but she has done PLAYBOY ;)

OK, if that's the best you can do xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, if that's the best you can do xxx

Isn't this classed as baiting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She has actually. In her column this week she is weeping & wailing about the press speculating on her wanting plastic surgery after this baby is delivered.
    She cries to be "left alone to enjoy her pregnancy".
    As if her getting knocked up to a stripper she hardly knows qualifies her for a shield of some kind.
    I don't think so. Baby is out of bounds ,but big momma is up for grabs.

There was no speculation.. One mag said she has planned surgery after her baby is born.. They are stating it as fact not speculating at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this classed as baiting?

Not everything someone types is baiting Betty.

I just see it as Pru saying that's the best you can do at comparing Dolly to KP.

That all Dolly did was once appear on the cover of Playboy, fully clothed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not everyone is baiting everyone Betty.

I just see it as Pru saying that's the best you can do at comparing Dolly to KP.

That all Dolly did was once appear on the cover of Playboy, fully clothed.

I'm not comparing them ..my point was about enhanced boobs .. KP wasn't the first person to have her boobs enhanced to advance her career.. Dolly has had hers reduced and enhanced on a few occasions.. Yet it was claimed on here she (KP ) is solely responsible for girls wanting boob jobs ..
This discussion has been closed.